Creative > Crimson Moon

Who's backstory do.you wanna know?

<< < (2/3) > >>

NekoJonez:
Personally, I think everybody's backstory is important. Except when it are obvious filler characters.
Since it's a roleplay, expanding to the backstory of a character gives it much more things to relate to the character. So, that makes it a better character.

That's what I think as hobby writer in a nutshell.

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: Mr. Nostalgia on January 06, 2013, 01:10:45 PM ---Personally, I think everybody's backstory is important. Except when it are obvious filler characters.
Since it's a roleplay, expanding to the backstory of a character gives it much more things to relate to the character. So, that makes it a better character.

That's what I think as hobby writer in a nutshell.

--- End quote ---

There's not always time to expand on a backstory withen the roleplay as you know, I was wondering if, if enough people did so, could there be an additional sub-board to put backstories in? I Kinda wanna do one of these polls for the Arpegi roleplay but there's so many characters ;_;

NekoJonez:
The original has character bios'es and their backstory is explained in the story itself.

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: Mr. Nostalgia on January 07, 2013, 03:45:07 AM ---The original has character bios'es and their backstory is explained in the story itself.

--- End quote ---

But its easily losst in the shear number of pages in the rp, the rp produces so many pages in a short amount of time its hard to keep up

BloodcatNS:

--- Quote from: Mr. Nostalgia on January 06, 2013, 01:10:45 PM ---Except when it are obvious filler characters.

--- End quote ---
I actually think it's better if most of the characters, fillers included, have backstories. It would create a realistic....esque background and even more relatable characters and situations.

--- Quote from: Mr. Nostalgia on January 07, 2013, 03:45:07 AM ---The original has character bios'es and their backstory is explained in the story itself.

--- End quote ---
That's actually too tedious to search for. :\
Imagine having to ruffle through nearly 2000 pages JUST for a backstory of one character.

--- Quote from: NekoBot on January 07, 2013, 03:03:23 AM ---There's not always time to expand on a backstory withen the roleplay as you know, I was wondering if, if enough people did so, could there be an additional sub-board to put backstories in? I Kinda wanna do one of these polls for the Arpegi roleplay but there's so many characters ;_;

--- End quote ---
I kind of agree with Bot. :P
Anyway, I think it should be the character's creator's choice whether or not to put the background in there. I got Vagus' already fleshed out. I just need to write the events that happened.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version