Author Topic: MFW Justin Bieber Fans Took It To Another Level  (Read 4469 times)

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
MFW Justin Bieber Fans Took It To Another Level
« on: January 08, 2013, 06:23:38 AM »
Although I do like seeing idiots harm themselves, it's not funny this time. As most of you know, Justin Bieber was caught smoking weed or something like that, and the fans were upset.. But honestly, what the actual fuck?

Viral image via 4chan depicting a collaboration of many fails
(click to show/hide)

Those are real images by the way. There are more like that streaming twitter, tumblr, and possibly facebook. You can look those specific accounts up and those images would probably be there if they haven't been taken down out of shame.
I don't like it because this is my generation; I get grouped with these imbeciles! Moreso because I'm female as well. I understand fangirl-ism. I absolutely adore celebrities like David Tennant, Andrew Garfield, Jim Sturgess.. However, I wouldn't let them affect my mental stability! Of course, I would be terribly disappointed and upset if they were caught in a scandal of some sort. I wouldn't harm myself because of this. They don't even know me. I don't even know them on a personal level. Why should I become a wreck if my heroes are? If my heroes have hit rock bottom as Bieber has, why would they deserve my respect in the first place?
Another thing that ticks me off about these girls is that they have such huge egos that they think they should be pitied. Anyone with a slightly enlarged ego would piss me off, but this just shatters my soul. They have no mental understanding of reality and are stuck in their own little world; assuming things have gone terribly wrong to the point where self harm is the only answer simply because something happens to a celebrity. Hell, half the famous ones I love are dead because anime characters all eventually die. >__>
I had admired devotion because it's something I never had, but when I see it like this, any hint of positive feeling I have had for humanity withers away like when your penises did when you guys saw mama june.
Speaking of mama, how the fuck do you raise a child like this. Shame on their parents too.

Well, that's my rant for the time being. I'm sorry y'all had to go through my repetition and word-butchering, but I'm sure most of you would feel the same way.
If you have any critisisms on how I delivered this angrily written rant, then you can just go fuck yourself feel free to tell me because I like to know when and how I'm wrong.

Now, ladles and gentlesauce, I now present you with my faces when.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:33:41 AM by LaTyrannia » »

Offline BloodcatNS

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
Re: MFW Justin Bieber Fans Took It To Another Level
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 11:38:58 AM »
You sure it's not a hoax? I mean... seriously.... fuck. :\

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 04:15:42 PM »
It started out as one on Reddit and the JB fans took it seriously.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 04:25:49 PM »
Normally this sort of stupidity within the JB fan crowd would be amusing to some extent, but this is news that I wish had never really happened. Sure, if HE was the one to cut himself then I'd just totally accept that as him being an attentionwhore, but these stupid cunts don't know any better, they'll do anything. That's why JB should keep his fans in line, even in respect of the hoaxes.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:26:57 PM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline senpai_FisT

• Übermensch
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 15
  • can'twakeup.png
      • Rock'n'RollFisto!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 04:43:05 PM »
Gotta love /b/

Offline Toffee

• Doesn't know about the matrix.
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • Whatevs.
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2013, 06:07:47 PM »
According to many, many, many comments spread around dozens of articles about the same news, this was one of the rare times when 4chan wasn't the cause of this. 9gag was apparently the originator, with several pics already posted long before 4chan even noticed, and some 9gag users opened a thread on 4chan and posted the pics to, according to one 4channer, "shift the blame from themselves."

Whether this was legitimately started from 9gag, or whether this is an extension of 4chan's antics, I can't say for certain. Just wanted to inform you guys.

Offline elfkena

• Arpegiator
    Defense: 93
    Attack Member
  • I was born this way!
      • my art
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2013, 06:08:21 PM »
my god I always new biebers were insane but this is just sick!

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2013, 06:51:59 PM »
They all have scars of already cutting themselves. They probably used to be emos before their Bieber Fever.

Still, they're fucking idiots.

Offline senpai_FisT

• Übermensch
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 15
  • can'twakeup.png
      • Rock'n'RollFisto!
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 09:39:39 PM »
According to many, many, many comments spread around dozens of articles about the same news, this was one of the rare times when 4chan wasn't the cause of this. 9gag was apparently the originator, with several pics already posted long before 4chan even noticed, and some 9gag users opened a thread on 4chan and posted the pics to, according to one 4channer, "shift the blame from themselves."

Whether this was legitimately started from 9gag, or whether this is an extension of 4chan's antics, I can't say for certain. Just wanted to inform you guys.

That is what /b/ always does. They blame it on 9gag. And by "blame", I mean actually using 9gag as a front to fulfill their motives. Remember "I can count to Potato girl(Heidi *something*)"? Used 9gag as a front, actually /b/. A DDoS attack on 9gag? It was actually a 4chan user who rallied users of 9gag into DDoS'ing themselves.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 03:56:43 AM »
I think we can close this off with some Buckley, because nobody rants better.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 01:13:39 PM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline AbunaiKid

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • You are more then words...
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2013, 08:33:01 PM »
This is making fun of self-harm, and thats not how it is supposed to be.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal