Author Topic: Study section  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Study section
« on: January 17, 2013, 12:37:45 AM »
I proposed this a while ago in private but never really got a solid answer, so I'll leave it to the people of Arpegi's feedback. I think that there should be a study section within Arpegi which will contain various boards for different subjects, and people can create threads within the boards to help them with revision and possibly anyone else who is undertaking the same thing.

So like you would have Study Section:
-English board
-Maths board
-Science board
-Psychology board
-Business board

ect~

I propose this simply because people are taking exams and well, have you ever read something online and can remember it so easily. Especially in a forum, but when it comes to books its such a trial? That's pretty much me in a nutshell, however if you placed your work into a forum then you could associate the forum with what you need to remember and it should be more easy to develop a recall.

Also it could possibly be interesting to read up on what your mates are doing, might also learn something in the process, even if it doesn't apply to you. So, what do ya think?

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 20
Re: Study section
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 02:27:28 PM »
I don't think adding such a large section to the forum at this time is a very good idea. I mean, I don't particularly mind your idea, it's just that with the number of active members we currently have, getting a proper answer would be a bit difficult, I imagine. Especially with most of us being at the "specialized" stage in our education, where the stuff we learn isn't general anymore.

Also, I personally think we should be pruning out sections and boards instead of adding more.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 10:08:17 PM »
It's fine, I've decided against it now anyway. Lock thread please.

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 11:16:04 PM »
Board okay, not section.
But fine I'll lock. Tell me when you change your mind.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal