Author Topic: FFF 24!(This number is considered to be the gay number in my country.Stupid,eh?)  (Read 5093 times)

Offline Muffin

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 25
    Defense: 25
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 16
So, hi guys! Welcome to this week's FFF, hosted by me, Muddy! (Yeah, this is pretty obvious. ._.) So yeah, I keep forgetting that this actually exists so I rarely post here, yet this is my second time creating a thread. Weird, eh?

Well, here we go!

[size=78%]Rules:[/size]

1.Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :3
2.The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.

Question 1: It's in the title.

Question 2: It's just a few lines above the instructions!

Question 3: What's your favorite youtube video?

Question 4: A blue, poofy and somewhat dubious wizard just turned you into a whale. Is this awesome? Why?

Question 5: Okay. Captain Planet is on a purple hornless narwhal with ice boots racing against Captain Underpants who is on a fairy princess with fire shoes. Oh and the race track is composed of ears and ice cream. Who will win the race? Hint: There is no hint.

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
I wonder why!

I think that was my second time posting too

Uhhhh....... I dunno! There are a lot of cool ones I like but nothing has reached top notch yet

Question 4: A blue, poofy and somewhat dubious wizard just turned you into a whale. Is this awesome? Why?
Yes it is, I get to moo

Question 5: Okay. Captain Planet is on a purple hornless narwhal with ice boots racing against Captain Underpants who is on a fairy princess with fire shoes. Oh and the race track is composed of ears and ice cream. Who will win the race? Hint: There is no hint.
I win. Always.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 06:01:38 AM by LaTyrannia » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
1. Why IS that muddy?
2. Nah not weird at all
3. Where this guy pays for his car in pennies
4. Hell yeah, so I can go, "I can speak whale! 'Wwwoooooaoaaaaaahahhahhaaoaoooooooooo'"
5. Obviously the secret muddy man will when, dug!

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 20
1. Pretty much, yeah
2. Kinda, yeah
3. I'd show you but it was taken down by the uploader. ;_;
4. Not really. Because whales can't use the internet!
5. Answer: There is no answer

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
Is it some kind of gay-only kamasutra position?

Weirdo

At the moment.. Probably Celebrity Hate Mail 7

Yes it is, now I get to swim along with the other people that posted here

Nobody, the race will last forever because Buzz Lightyear happened.

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
Question 1: It's in the title. I pass.

Question 2: It's just a few lines above the instructions! RULES? RULES! Those are for pussies. Wrap your head around that mindfuck. x)

Question 3: What's your favorite youtube video? Errr.... Next.

Question 4: A blue, poofy and somewhat dubious wizard just turned you into a whale. Is this awesome? Why? Cuz pickles.

Question 5: Okay. Captain Planet is on a purple hornless narwhal with ice boots racing against Captain Underpants who is on a fairy princess with fire shoes. Oh and the race track is composed of ears and ice cream. Who will win the race? Hint: There is no hint. Call Mario and hope he brings his kart.

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
1) Sure, why not?

2) Sure, why not?

3) Ain't nobody got time fo' dat! (Jk - Mirror - Lil Wayne Music Video)

4) Hell Yeah. I'll have all that blubber. Wonder if I'll taste good?

5) Me, duh. Cuz I was so totally listed.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal