Author Topic: The boy & the girl  (Read 5187 times)

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
The boy & the girl
« on: May 08, 2013, 10:38:45 AM »
Hi all,

This RP will be creative and something new.

In this RP you don't make characters. There are 2. A boy and a girl. These characters are controlled by everybody. Everybody can bring in new elements to these characters and it's world. Side characters are allowed.

The lines need to alternate. But when you have a post talking about the boy, you can't use the girl and visa versa.

So eg:

Post A: Boy
Post B: Girl
Post C: Boy
Post D: Girl

So, let's see where we take this fellow Arpegians. Try to keep it somewhat serious in this RP :D. Ready? Go.

Offline Apokura

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 79
    Defense: 68
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 6
  • What a horrible night to have a curse!
Re: The boy & the girl
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 01:55:47 AM »
Boy:*Walks shyly towards the girl.* H-hi there...

Offline senpai_FisT

• Übermensch
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 15
  • can'twakeup.png
      • Rock'n'RollFisto!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 03:22:55 AM »
Girl: Ugh...it's you again. What?

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 03:24:46 AM »
Boy: Oh, I guess you're not in the mood to talk.....I'll leave you alone.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 05:57:08 AM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 04:16:24 PM »
(Girl) Staring at the boy in confusion, she tilts her head to the side and wonders-if only for a second- what he had intended. Sure, it may have been obvious to a bystander that he had a small romantic interest in this girl he just happened to see, but this girl had no idea what to make of the situation. Eventually, she just writes him off as just another troll and plays along. She turns around while playfully saying, "Lol k, bye!" Three(?) simple words that she would soon forget along with the boy. She goes off on her merry way, leaving him standing there with his head down.
Perhaps he wanted more conversation? The girl doesn't know. She ponders on whether or not to go back as she walks 10, 15, 20 feet away from him, each stride getting shorter and shorter until she just stops. "Well, guess it couldn't hurt to go back and chitchat a while!" she thought. The girl heads back to the sad-looking boy with abstruse caution while smiling the biggest of smiles.
She pauses. What was she going to say? Was she going to apologize? As she walks over, she notices that she's already reached him. Thankfully, his back was turned to her. Without much thought, she taps him on the shoulder and, regretfully, apologizes. "H-Hey there, s-s-s-sorry about walking away like tha-- uh.. that... It was uhmm... rude of me..!" She laughs it off, but her word-fumbling makes her quite embarrassed.

(It started to sound like a simple forum game to me. Write more, guys. This is an RP D:)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 03:31:34 AM by LaTyrannia » »

Offline Apokura

• Attack: 79
    Defense: 68
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 6
  • What a horrible night to have a curse!
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 01:15:33 AM »
(Boy) "Really? You'd chat with me?", the boy asked in disbelief. He had never been accepted by anyone outside of his family, and had always being called a loser for being so shy and lacking in will, as he is. This would be his first chance to make a friend, a chance given to him by none before, a chance this girl was so quick to give. The boy opened a big smile, so big you could see from behind. You could see his happiness in his eyes, and his excitement only build within him. Thoughts pass through his head, though...What if he said something wrong? What if he messed his up? Would he lose his only possible friend, before even chatting with her?
No. He wouldn't fail. He couldn't mess this up. He pumped up all his courage, and with a voice as confident as he could make it sound (granted, he couldn't make it sound so very confident...) he spoke to the girl. "Haha, don't worry about it...I-I'm glad you're talking to me."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal