Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 15509 times)

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
The Dream Thread
« on: August 08, 2013, 07:50:26 AM »
Post you dreams, whether mundane, pleasant or just plain disturbing!

Two nights ago, I dreamt about a serial killer- Not just any kind of serial killer. This one was the most pathetic, weakest and useless serial killer ever that poses no threat unless provoked. He's even easy to kill.

Here's the catch: The last person who draws blood on him before he dies will transform into HIM. Given the situation that he managed to attack somebody, an act of self-defense would be inevitable. So, not only would he have the ability to kill somebody, the person who killed him would have his mentality overwritten by the serial killer. He's virtually unkillable. I found that really ironic.

The rest of the details elude me, but I remember being in a mall, tailing the bastard. He keeps glancing at me, which is very creepy. But there's always a guy in front of me who kinda says "Wait. Stop." After which, the killer would keep walking. We tailed him until the ground floor, where I ran towards the exit.

And then I woke up. I was wide awake at the time of 4:30 am flat.

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 08:24:38 AM »
I love thinking about them. I have even two books about the study of dreams. ^_^ Thanks for making this thread man, I look forward to it's posts.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 11:07:09 AM »
I love thinking about them. I have even two books about the study of dreams. ^_^ Thanks for making this thread man, I look forward to it's posts.
I'm honestly surprised no one made it until now.

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 11:09:52 AM »
I had considered making one a few days ago, but then when I opened the Create a Thread thing, I couldn't recall the dream I wanted to tell y'all about.

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
    Attack Member
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 12:12:55 PM »
I'm honestly surprised no one made it until now.

True true. Dreams are extremely interesting.
I sometimes get my ideas for stories in there. Or process bad experiences through dreams.

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 05:13:35 PM »
"People who stay up late at night are more likely to have nightmares."

Offline O:\msg

• Attack: 78
    Defense: 60
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • S'up?
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 06:33:18 PM »
I hardly ever remember my dreams. They are never weird though when I do, just about normal everyday stuff.

I only had one nightmare as a kid, I can still remember the dream now. I was in my grandma's house and there were skeletons in cupboards and hiding everywhere. I think I must have watched something scary. Probably this:

Offline Muffin

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 25
    Defense: 25
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 16
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2013, 06:40:51 PM »
I frequently have dreams about the world the world ending in different ways. Yesterday's dream was about all the women in the world just vanishing suddenly, much akin to the bee situation nowadays.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2013, 06:44:12 PM »
I remember I used to have a recurring dream as a child which deeply disturbed me. It involved me walking around a corner to find a rock band playing really loud and unsettling music, only to be confronted by an old woman saying "It's ending". Then I wake up. During the dream it kinda felt like the world was ending in a sort of apocalypse type of way and the rock band was playing to its ending.

Of course now I know that it was just me coming to grips with the concept of death, I just came to understand the grim truth of mortality at the tender age of 7 :/

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2013, 10:03:53 AM »
Note: This is me trying to get all the details of my dream in before I forget it all, so I apologize for the odd wording and diction.

I had a dream when I was asleep a few hours ago. It went something like.. Miz and I were helping this old asian dude save the world because one of his old colleagues set up several evil organizations across the world and the three of us, along with some other people on Arpegi and random faceless people, had to stop 'em.
Miz had the power to teleport anyone else, except for me. I'm still not quite sure why.
We didn't realize we had the power until we met the old asian guy, dubbed "Sensei"(lol).
Miz and I were just randomly in a hotel, and we went to the bar to get drinks. Sensei was the bartender at the time. He was serving a drink that was imported and all cool and stuff and it was quite limited, so we were like "Oi, give us that : D"
Then when we were all nicely buzzed and stuff, we went back to our room and
[REDACTED]
after a while, we ordered room service. Sensei bartender dude came in and served us, and we talked a bit because of the coincidence that we met twice in one day. That's how we learned each other's names and stuff. He was like "You two may call me Sensei" and we were like "lol k sensei" We talked about where we came from and how we ended up at the hotel. I don't remember much about that though... lol
Then miz stood up and disappeared. I freaked out and Sensei just smiled, saying "Yes, I need you two."
He stood up and his arms glowed, and Miz reappeared with poofy sparkly dust things flying everywhere, and Sensei was also holding two egg-things.
One was blue and the other was yellow. They were both all sparkly and stuff.
He gave the blue one to Miz and the yellow one to me. He said they're dragon eggs that evil people want to end the world.

This next part is a bit fuzzy to me. Sensei and Miz kept going off to the different evil organizations one by one, and I stayed back at the hotel to prepare to take down the main place.
This was over the course of several dream months.
This is where I sort of remember seeing everyone, they were probably with Miz and Sensei having all the fun ;_;

Things started to slow down again when I was attacked in Miz and my hotel room by a couple of dudes trying to take the egg. I fought them off a bit and locked myself in the room. I was about to call for help, but then the egg glowed and then hatched. A little dragon that looked like mushu from Mulan except it was smaller and was golden and sparkly.
It flew around me and sort of... flashed..?

Then I was in Sensei's point of view! :3 idkwot.
I believe we were at the man base, because his colleague was there. They had a huge fight with glowy magic shit and hidden katanas. Miz wasn't there. Then something happened. I'm still not quite sure what the heck it was, but they both stopped, apologized to each other, and Sensei ran into the next room where Miz was. Oddly enough, I was there too, but I was still in Sensei's point of view. There was a beam of light that followed us. It had already enveloped the evil dudes, and we were running away from it. We got out of the building and to the shore, where something like a lapras was parked there. I guess that was Miz's dragon.
We all got on it and it went underwater. Sensei made a magic air bubble thingy. After a few ocean sights and stuff, we headed back to the surface, and when we reached it, I woke up.

-The End-
:3

I should really refine this some time. Heheh. Write a legit story about it or som'thin.

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2013, 11:04:43 AM »
Sounds like an awesome movie ^-^

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2013, 12:31:37 PM »
Did you ever consider the thought that at one point of our lives, we were neuralyzed?

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2013, 12:44:37 PM »
Did you ever consider the thought that at one point of our lives, we were neuralyzed?
Too many movies

Offline shredc0re

• Mythical Member
  • Attack: 62
    Defense: 61
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 6
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2013, 01:29:04 PM »
I dream about killing friends in my sleep.

You're next Jonez, muahahahah

Offline O:\msg

• Attack: 78
    Defense: 60
    Attack Member
  • S'up?
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2013, 01:42:24 PM »
Don't lie shred, you dreamt of me. Again.

Offline shredc0re

• Mythical Member
  • Attack: 62
    Defense: 61
    Attack Member
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2013, 01:46:17 PM »
Shush MSG, that's our secret!

Offline Apokura

• Attack: 79
    Defense: 68
    Attack Member
  • What a horrible night to have a curse!
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2013, 03:27:24 PM »
The last dream I remember having, I was some kind of cyborg, and there was kind of an apocalypse.  There were dinosaurs and zombies both running after me and the group of people with me, and the goddess who "controlled" them was my biology teacher. O_o So, we ran like hell, locking gates and hiding in safe rooms - provided by the goddess - and somehow I end up alone in a room, and investigated some kind of VR plane-thing. I think the plane crashed and I woke up.
8/10 cool dream.

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
    Attack Member
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2013, 02:26:13 PM »
My last dream was about ALL my worries go in the worst direction I could image. Well, it was a nightmare and after each worry I woke up. Worst night ever.

0/10

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2013, 08:59:53 AM »
I had an awesome dream tonight.

I (no idea who I was but I wasn't me) was out with a group of people in the woods, when some kind of hunting creature from another dimension appeared from a cave underground. It had no trouble with killing people and was invulnerable to any weapons used. It selected 1 human (which was me) to be the host of its offspring. The host would become immortal during the "carriage" and regenerate any body part lost nearly instantly except when inflicted by the creature itself. Though the creature stopped any hostile behavior against the host. So as the host, I managed to figure out a way to get to the other dimension and get weapons from there which the creature was vulnerable to. Some kind of alienlike weapons. Axe, a few snipers and a machine gun. After a long tactical and bloody battle in which we lost everyone but me, a little girl and a black dude, we managed to kill the creature which sort of cancelled the host abilities and carriage. Making me human again.

After finding out the creature wasn't here to invade Earth but just to reproduce, we realized the other creatures must be going to launch a vengevul counterattack. Meanwhile we were back in town at night and hung out in a grocery store which was the black dude's. Suddenly a huge gold colored hive rose up in the middle of the streets. Hundreds of the creatures swarmed out and butchered the whole town in a few minutes. Including me and the black dude. This time the little girl was chosen as a host and was taken into the hive. I now started seeing from a spectator view what the girl was doing. Still proud as a human she tried to kill as many of the creatures as possible but failing to kill any since the creatures were all incredibly strong, even against the weapons from their own dimension they had incredible resilience.

I don't remember much after that but somehow a part of the creatures got defeated and the remaining ones fled back into their dimension. Then I faded into another dream which I don't remember at all.

Lots of awesome extra details which I can't really remember.

9/10

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
    Attack Member
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2013, 12:07:19 PM »
I had an awesome dream tonight.

I (no idea who I was but I wasn't me) was out with a group of people in the woods, when some kind of hunting creature from another dimension appeared from a cave underground. It had no trouble with killing people and was invulnerable to any weapons used. It selected 1 human (which was me) to be the host of its offspring. The host would become immortal during the "carriage" and regenerate any body part lost nearly instantly except when inflicted by the creature itself. Though the creature stopped any hostile behavior against the host. So as the host, I managed to figure out a way to get to the other dimension and get weapons from there which the creature was vulnerable to. Some kind of alienlike weapons. Axe, a few snipers and a machine gun. After a long tactical and bloody battle in which we lost everyone but me, a little girl and a black dude, we managed to kill the creature which sort of cancelled the host abilities and carriage. Making me human again.

After finding out the creature wasn't here to invade Earth but just to reproduce, we realized the other creatures must be going to launch a vengevul counterattack. Meanwhile we were back in town at night and hung out in a grocery store which was the black dude's. Suddenly a huge gold colored hive rose up in the middle of the streets. Hundreds of the creatures swarmed out and butchered the whole town in a few minutes. Including me and the black dude. This time the little girl was chosen as a host and was taken into the hive. I now started seeing from a spectator view what the girl was doing. Still proud as a human she tried to kill as many of the creatures as possible but failing to kill any since the creatures were all incredibly strong, even against the weapons from their own dimension they had incredible resilience.

I don't remember much after that but somehow a part of the creatures got defeated and the remaining ones fled back into their dimension. Then I faded into another dream which I don't remember at all.

Lots of awesome extra details which I can't really remember.

9/10
You know would be awesome. If those people you fought with, where us  the Arpegians.

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2013, 12:54:40 PM »
You know would be awesome. If those people you fought with, where us  the Arpegians.
Well not really.. Most of us were brutally slaughtered. Them creatures had lots of hard and sharp scythes and were so so fast. Also like only 2 feet tall.

It's good I didn't really know anybody so I didn't really care when they were bleeding out and spazzing in front of my eyes.

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
    Attack Member
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2013, 02:42:08 PM »
Well not really.. Most of us were brutally slaughtered. Them creatures had lots of hard and sharp scythes and were so so fast. Also like only 2 feet tall.

It's good I didn't really know anybody so I didn't really care when they were bleeding out and spazzing in front of my eyes.
-Sad face panda-

Offline senpai_FisT

• Übermensch
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 15
  • can'twakeup.png
      • Rock'n'RollFisto!
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2013, 02:19:31 PM »
I wanted to post this shortly after I woke up but I ended up chatting with Pow and forgot about it.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2013, 06:38:37 PM »
My Psychology teacher told me that a lot of people who study dreams end up going mentally insane, because they lose the idea of reality and dreams... I forgot the exact percentage

Also, I was told that nightmares are the devil's way of f*king with you

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
    Attack Member
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2013, 09:58:00 AM »
My Psychology teacher told me that a lot of people who study dreams end up going mentally insane, because they lose the idea of reality and dreams... I forgot the exact percentage

Also, I was told that nightmares are the devil's way of f*king with you
Don't want to sound like a dick towards any social group but I think that most opinion in religions about dreams are wrong.

Dreams are mostly meant for your mind to process what happened. That's why your dreams go mostly about things you know or have thought of or have seen in an anime.

That there is any other higher spirit involved is complete BS imo.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal