Author Topic: Okay okay okay Alright Here I go. Let's do this. Gonna make the best title ever.  (Read 6821 times)

Offline Scorci

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • Booty
      • scorci
These are moving words that go across your screen.These are moving words that go across your screen.These are moving words that go across your screen.These are moving words that go across your screen.These are moving words that go across your screen.These are moving words that go across your screen.These are moving words that go across your screen.
Scorci is hereI'll be trying to do froum thingsthough not very great at itI'll try my best!Maybe Emmy will join me?probably not...seems like a lot of work

These are moving words that go across your screen.These are moving words that go across your screen.These are moving words that go across your screen.These are moving words that go across your screen.These are moving words that go across your screen.These are moving words that go across your screen.These are moving words that go across your screen.
Sup bro's and maidens! I'm Scorci, a weird gamer who loves everything stupid in a game. I'm here because an awesome person told me I should be. I don't know what to type so I'm going to just type what comes to mind.

I am usually on Tumblr and am trying to grow in being known so if you ever wish to do anything just let me know and I'll join you!(if I have the game)
I have no memory of my past unless reminded because of a tragity I will not go through again. I have a team of people I will usually always be with
Emmy: Shy to new people but she's amazing. especially when you get to know her.
Jake: This asshole is meh bro. He is that guy that loves to push your buttons till they break.
Chris: Shy as hell guy who I'm been friends with probably most of my life.
Sam: Awesome guy who enjoys gaming all around and has his own channel!
Bastian: Major gamer. Literally has TONS of them and knows everything I usually find. smarty bum
Many others but I figure I'll stop there. Nice to meet you all and umm.. I like sandwiches.

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
Yo there.

I'm NekoJonez, the founder of this fine forum. Currently I'm studying to become a teacher.

Everybody in this forum is part of the Arpegi family. We sometimes play games together. Like Minecraft or various games on Steam.

My hobbies are reviewing games, streaming games, working on this forum, acting on stage, being a great sport.

And as a newcomer, I'll let you know, if you need anything or want anything, just feel free to ask mate. And if you want to add me on FaceBook, Twitterz, Tumblr, Steam etc. I don't mind.

If you enjoy games, check out the give-away thread of January 2013.

Oh, and I might be "THE" admin, but notice the quotes. We are all equals here. My admin title simple means I fix bugs around here and I try to make this forum a well kept place. But for the rest, we are equals ;)

Offline Joel16

• Intellectual Elite
  • Attack: 97
    Defense: 98
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 8
  • Be lost in an eternal illusion.
      • Joel16's Projects
Hey there
Just checked out your tumblr. Looks pretty cool ;)
Welcome to Arpegi mate, hope you enjoy your stay here.

Offline Cupcake Fury

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • Yoooooooo
Welcome scorci, I hope you will enjoy arpegi enough to stay!
But yeah just post in some threads, chat to some people to get to know them and all the good stuff!
Also scorci is a amazing artist~ <3
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 10:59:54 PM by Cupcake Fury » »

Offline Sir Shota

• Intellectual Elite
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
Hi. Hello. Welcome. Enjoy the forum. Make friends, have fun.

By the way, you've got really nice art, bye. *runs off like a giggling schoolgirl*

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
Welcome to Arpegi scorci~ I hope you enjoy our community c:
*insert compliments*
See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ See you around~ cwuti didthurrrrrrrrrr

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
Have fun here on these forums! Hopefully you make friends and enjoy your time!

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
Hellow, welcome & all sorts of blabla :3. You and your buddies are a smexy bunch! ;)

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
I look forward to seeing you around

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal