Author Topic: Just a quick notice.  (Read 12623 times)

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
Just a quick notice.
« on: January 08, 2014, 10:30:38 PM »
So yeah. I'm gonna keep this short.

I've asked to delete my profile on here sinds

1: I don't come here often
2: I don't know the people here well enough to really have a good time.

So with this short post.

I tell you all. Goodbye and I wish you the best with your live.

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
Re: Just a quick notice.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2014, 10:35:00 PM »
no dont leave blind! Get to know everyone better by posting more and youll have a lot better time here

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2014, 10:36:01 PM »
no dont leave blind! Get to know everyone better by posting more and youll have a lot better time here
Austin, I tried to talk him over but it was of no use.

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 11:31:16 PM »
Sorry Austin. I made my decision. Anyways. Hetty is right. I don't post so why would I stay on this forum.
Sure I met some awesome people and I'm pretty sure that the people I don't know who are on this server are just as wonderfull persons as the one's I got to know. But I just don't see the point of staying here.

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2014, 11:35:21 PM »
You don't have to leave, though. Come in once in a while, post, meet the new people (who are few, actually) and just chill, you know.

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
    Attack Member
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2014, 11:41:29 PM »
Hetty is right.

What did I miss here?

Offline devon

• Intellectual Elite
  • Attack: 70
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -663
  • Close your tab now.
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2014, 11:47:40 PM »
DRAMA
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 11:53:52 PM by devon » »

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2014, 12:01:11 AM »
I don't think leaving people behind when it's not necessary makes a lot of sense.

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 12:18:48 AM »
You don't have to leave, though. Come in once in a while, post, meet the new people (who are few, actually) and just chill, you know.

As final post. I'll answer this question of yours austin.
The few people are

You
Aku Sukebe
Smashy for the time I got to know him
Pow
&
MSG

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 12:29:53 AM »
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 12:32:00 AM by Lady Sukebe » »

Offline Joel16

• Intellectual Elite
  • Attack: 97
    Defense: 98
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 8
  • Be lost in an eternal illusion.
      • Joel16's Projects
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2014, 12:37:46 AM »
Aw man, I barely knew you :((
I don't like it when people leave. I think you should stay, even if you don't post as often as others it doesn't really matter. It just sucks seeing people leave :c

Offline Cupcake Fury

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • Yoooooooo
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2014, 03:12:11 AM »
Awhh :(
I dont know why you would leave, coming and having a nice chat every now and again is better then not chatting at all :c

Offline Arikado

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 201
    Defense: 130
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 5
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2014, 04:42:17 AM »
I don't think leaving people behind when it's not necessary makes a lot of sense.
I agree.

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 20
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2014, 09:56:21 AM »
I get where he's coming from. There are plenty of better things to do than sit in front of a computer and chat with people you don't have the time to get to know.

Offline Joel16

• Intellectual Elite
    Attack Member
      • Joel16's Projects
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2014, 03:32:22 PM »
I think I know what he's feeling well I'm not sure but this is the truth about how I really feel. Don't know if you people know,  but I've been in arpegi for quite a long time. I know I don't post as often as others, anyways here's how I feel. When I post something,  there's only a few people who 'actually' care, and read about what I post on here. Most of the people here only reply to my post when they have to, like one of those posts where you reply to what the poster above you have said. And this makes me feel like not wanting to be here sometimes :L like some people here don't even put any effort to get to know another. It's like "oh I don't know you, so I'm just gonna pretend you don't exist" I'm not making any shit up here but this is what 'some' people are like here. It's really not a nice feeling especially since we're a community, or like some of you have said, the "arpegi family". Anyways yeah this how I really feel, not that it matters to you people but yeah. The 'few' people who actually read and respond to what I post are, Misery and his girl, Jonez, Priom, Austin, shred, and Pow. Sorry if this is offensive to anyone who 'doesnt' speak to me. I'm not saying you 'have' to get to know another person, but for peet's sake if you wanna make people feel like staying, don't ignore them and expect them to stay.
Edit: forgot to mention cupcake fury.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 09:53:58 PM by Itachi Uchiha » »

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
    Attack Member
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2014, 05:01:03 PM »
One thing is for sure, the more people who are going to leave, the bigger the chance is that this will die. I try to do my best to keep this family together. And each member that leaves, is going to be missed.

In addition to that, I think a forum doesn't go about "you need to know each other as if it were your friends / family." that's the end goal. A forum is about talking to people who have the same interests. Sharing thoughts and feelings with people.

I can ramble on about this for hours but my points are clear I think. I find it a freaking shame that Blindshot isn't going to post/come on Arpegi anymore. And honestly, I'm worried about him.

And to be very honest, maybe a bit blunt, expecting replies from people were you yourself barely interact with, is just the big issue. It's playing a waiting game. And then people use "But I'm lazy" or "I don't care" or "They don't care about me." as just an excuse. I'm sorry but when you had barely interaction with somebody, how can you even care then?!

Take the recent death of Paul Walker. Why didn't I care so much? Because I didn't see any of his movies, since they aren't my cup of tea. While Blindshot cared much more, since it's his style of movies. If I would invest time, which I'm considering doing, in watching those movies, I'll care more that the actor is dead.

Sometimes you need to start interacting with another person. Get the conversation going. But that's sometimes asked a bit too much for people.

I agree.

A clear truth. You are so right on this Miz.

I get where he's coming from. There are plenty of better things to do than sit in front of a computer and chat with people you don't have the time to get to know.

Agreed. Yet, honestly, he knows the peeps at Arpegi more then he does. When we talk about it, he knows a lot about it. He is only bad at remembering names.

(Sorry for the ranty off-topic thing but that's how I sometimes think)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 05:02:52 PM by The Gaming Neko » »

Offline Princess

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2014, 05:16:10 PM »
try to do my best to keep this family together. And each member that leaves, is going to be missed.

In addition to that, I think a forum doesn't go about "you need to know each other as if it were your friends / family."

Contradiction much?

And to be very honest, maybe a bit blunt, expecting replies from people were you yourself barely interact with, is just the big issue. It's playing a waiting game.

I'm sorry but when you had barely interaction with somebody, how can you even care then?!
His point was he posted something, aka he tried to have interaction

but nobody bothered to interact with him because nobody is close enough to be friends with him

Offline Joel16

• Intellectual Elite
    Attack Member
      • Joel16's Projects
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2014, 05:45:49 PM »
A forum is about talking to people who have the same interests. Sharing thoughts and feelings with people.

Exactly, I'm sure blindshoT tried interacting with many people, even those who he didn't know about. He shared his interests but no one bothered, I say BS. I remember when I needed help and I made a thread on here. And other than Mizari, and his gf no one else bothered to help me, rather than complaining about what I've said. If you don't have anything nice or helpful to say then just don't say anything. I'm not saying this to you Jonez, I'm talking about the people who complained about my thread I made that day. Anyways you're a nice guy, so is mizari, you both try communicating with the other members which is a good thing coming from the only 2 admins.

but nobody bothered to interact with him because nobody is close enough to be friends with him
THIS
Some ignorant people here don't even bother interacting with others that they don't know about. They are friendly to newcomers at first. But after a while they pretend as if they don't know you. You're just some invisble person, that they just don't give a shit about. I know what BlindshoT feels, I might as well leave arpegi if this continues. It's like there are clans here, where some don't communicate with the other.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 06:06:23 PM by Itachi Uchiha » »

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
    Attack Member
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2014, 06:44:21 PM »
try to do my best to keep this family together. And each member that leaves, is going to be missed.

In addition to that, I think a forum doesn't go about "you need to know each other as if it were your friends / family."

Contradiction much?

Thanks for pointing out my derp in wording there. You have a point, how I word it there, it's indeed a contradiction.

What I meant with the first part is my personal view on this forum. Since I'm admin, I see my members as a part of a family.
The second part was my general view of what forums are about. Everybody has his or her personal opinion how forums work.

I hope I'm a bit more clear.

A forum is about talking to people who have the same interests. Sharing thoughts and feelings with people.

Exactly, I'm sure blindshoT tried interacting with many people, even those who he didn't know about. He shared his interests but no one bothered, I say BS. I remember when I needed help and I made a thread on here. And other than Mizari, and his gf no one else bothered to help me, rather than complaining about what I've said. If you don't have anything nice or helpful to say then just don't say anything. I'm not saying this to you Jonez, I'm talking about the people who complained about my thread I made that day. Anyways you're a nice guy, so is mizari, you both try communicating with the other members which is a good thing coming from the only 2 admins.

THIS
Some ignorant people here don't even bother interacting with others that they don't know about. They are friendly to newcomers at first. But after a while they pretend as if they don't know you. You're just some invisble person, that they just don't give a shit about. I know what BlindshoT feels, I might as well leave arpegi if this continues. It's like there are clans here, where some don't communicate with the other.

You know, I think this is an interesting discussion we have here, but let's keep this forum from going off-topic too much.
This is about Blindshot leaving. Maybe we should start a topic to improve the things around here in the site debates? What ya think?

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2014, 07:07:52 PM »
If you look at how many people already posted here, I'm pretty sure you can say he's not being ignored.

Offline Joel16

• Intellectual Elite
    Attack Member
      • Joel16's Projects
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 07:41:02 PM »
You know, I think this is an interesting discussion we have here, but let's keep this forum from going off-topic too much.
This is about Blindshot leaving. Maybe we should start a topic to improve the things around here in the site debates? What ya think?

Sure why not?

If you look at how many people already posted here, I'm pretty sure you can say he's not being ignored.

Yeah, now that he's leaving everyone cares.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 07:43:37 PM by Itachi Uchiha » »

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
    Attack Member
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2014, 08:21:44 PM »
I personally think that you should open the thread for it. (If you can't open it in debates section, I'll move it) since you will be able to do it more justice. I think I might be a bit too (how do you say/spell it... byast..? ) for it.

Offline Joel16

• Intellectual Elite
    Attack Member
      • Joel16's Projects
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2014, 08:48:51 PM »
I personally think that you should open the thread for it. (If you can't open it in debates section, I'll move it) since you will be able to do it more justice. I think I might be a bit too (how do you say/spell it... byast..? ) for it.
I'll do it sometime later, cause I have an exam tomorrow. So I'm kinda busy atm.

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
    Attack Member
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2014, 09:30:44 PM »
Same here, next week I start with 14 exams. Blindshot as well.

Offline Joel16

• Intellectual Elite
    Attack Member
      • Joel16's Projects
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2014, 09:39:19 PM »
Same here, next week I start with 14 exams. Blindshot as well.
shit ;p I have an overseas exam tomorrow and the worst part is, it's chemistry! and I suck at chemistry :(

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal