Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 140506 times)

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #1125 on: August 12, 2012, 05:16:40 PM »
As Koel walked through the streets, the sun slowly becoming visible and signaling that the early morning was greeting Tamathy. Koel then looked to Rose.

Koel: Normally I wouldn't harm the innocent, but revealing such a big secret could be considered.....quite the personal crime, so maybe....or maybe not. I don't think you'd want to take the risk though

Koel said as a small smirk formed across his face, finding the manipulation somewhat amusing. Then Koel turned to Askardi while continuing to walk and addressed his question with a serious tone.

Koel: Honestly I don't think they would harm your horse Askardi, I would let you go and find it.....but going anywhere near the castle would seem like a bad idea at this point. I promise you that we will come back for it, but for now we just need to get the others and leave this place.

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #1126 on: August 13, 2012, 02:01:26 PM »
Vagus sat on his bed as he looked at the sunrise. "They're going to hunt us down..." He said with a sigh. He picks up his cloak which he has a deep sense of attachment to. Even he doesn't know why. He walks towards the door, buckling his belt, full of knives and wires. Very useful weapons and survival equipment, at least to him.

Vagus is greeted by a sweet scent of comfort as he left his room. He hasn't realized that the inn lfelt so relaxing, given his state last night. He walked down stairs and saw Nemmy doing... something. Talking? To whom? How? There was no one there. "Hey. Bathrobe girl." He greeted her. Vagus continued to walk down until reaching the floor. He reached to a crimson apple, looking at it hypnotically before taking a bite. He wondered if it was hers. Or if it was free. He certainly hoped it was free. "Who were you talking to?"

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #1127 on: August 14, 2012, 02:03:16 AM »
Nemmy: None ya.

Nemmy didn't seem bothered by Vagus' question, nor protective, but she did not care about what happened. All she did next was sit back and continue to eat her breakfast.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1128 on: August 14, 2012, 04:56:15 PM »
Rosalind said nothing, but she swallowed slightly as she continued to follow the two...

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1129 on: August 15, 2012, 04:03:54 PM »
Eventually the trio reached the Inn and opened the door slowly, watching a rather disturbed InnKeeper decend the stairs, slowly step by step.

Koel: What happened to you?

InnKeeper: Kid, you don't wanna know......

The InnKeeper then took his place behind the counter and sat somewhat in silence. Koel then turned back to his two companions with a kind of relived expression.

Koel: Well, we could consider this place a safe haven of sorts. Lets get as much rest as we can, we leave in the morning. I'm going to bed, night guys.

But before he made his way up the stairs he suddenly noticed that Nemmy and Vagus were also in in the main hall of the Inn, conversing with eachother.

Koel: Oh hey you two, you should be in bed you know, we leave in the morning. Get some rest guys

He then made his way up the stairs, then slowly trudged his way into his room that Vagus was previously in and then fell onto the bed, totally exhausted from all the events that happened today.

Koel: I've never appreciated a bed so much.....

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1130 on: August 15, 2012, 06:49:00 PM »
Rosalind makes her way into the room she used before the exploration of hers to the Weird room and took the chalice.
She then makes sure nobody could make it in by placing a chair to the door before she takes the weird Chalice out and starts to examine it for first time with detail.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1131 on: August 15, 2012, 06:56:25 PM »
(due to Caroline's absence, Sam will now return to the Inn)

After a long walk back, Sam finally made it back to the Inn. Seemingly ignoring Askardi, Nemmy and Vagus, making his way quickly up the stairs and back to his room. But before he reached his room, he then quickly turned back and then decided to enter Rose's room.

Sam: Well, now that she is dead....I guess I could sleep in her bed, she smelled so great....*sigh*

As Sam tried to open the door, he noticed it wouldn't budge, as if something heavy or sturdy was blocking the entrance. He then stood back and huffed.

Sam: Jeez, vacating the room even after a customer hadn't returned in a while.....thats awfully rude.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1132 on: August 15, 2012, 07:04:00 PM »
Rosalind noticed how the door was tried to be opened and quickly hides the chalice and her pack  with it under the bed and slowly takes a hold from her spear.

Rosalind: Who's there??

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1133 on: August 15, 2012, 07:10:04 PM »
Sam was startled by how the voice that came from behind the door was so similar to that of Rosalind.

Sam: Uhh.....my name is Sam, w...who are you?

Sam was honestly confused yet did not even make the assumption that the two were the same person, a testament to his stupidity.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1134 on: August 15, 2012, 07:16:19 PM »
Rosalind lets out a large Sigh, moves to the door and moves the chair out of the way.

Rosalind: Forgot me already Coward?
She said that line with almost monotone voice and opened the door Just so that her ears and her eyes that are hidden by hair can be seen by Sam.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1135 on: August 15, 2012, 07:20:12 PM »
Sam smiled and let out a small and nervous laugh

Sam: Oh..uhh..haha, no no of course not. I mean, thats why I came back here....because I, well I knew you'd be here! I was just messing around.

By the way Sam was speaking, it wasn't far fetched to say that he was making it up as he went along. His eyes frantically moving about, not once did he look at Rose in the eyes.

Sam: So uhhhh, can I come in, honey?

As he said that, he returned almost completely back to his causal posture. Accepting that she was now alive.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1136 on: August 15, 2012, 07:29:30 PM »
Rosalind: Why would you want to get in here. . .?
and more so, you need to learn how to Lie better, I can Clearly tell that you were thinking I was dead and so that you were thinking of doing something perverted now that I am gone right?

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1137 on: August 15, 2012, 07:37:35 PM »
Sam: I just want to talk, is that so wrong?

Sam's tone of voice then changed to a sort of fake offended tone, trying to feel emotionally hurt by Rose's words.

Sam: How could you say that, after all we've been through together. What do you take me for?

He then thought to himself after those words escaped his lips

Sam: She's psychic....

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1138 on: August 15, 2012, 07:46:20 PM »
Rosalind: a Thief that can only pry on tourists and usually ends up getting beaten anyway.
also as a Coward, that flees at the first sigh of danger.

She said these words mockingly before she opens her room door some more.

So what you want to talk about boy?

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1139 on: August 15, 2012, 07:52:47 PM »
Sam simply shrugged off the insult and tried to reassure himself that what she said wasn't the case, living in his own little delusion. The slowly walking into Rose's room, leaning against the wall next to the door.

Sam: So, what happened after I left......to do something super important, I might add?

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1140 on: August 15, 2012, 08:01:02 PM »
Rosalind: I Fought off the monster with a pair of weirdoes and now am F- Traveling with them starting tomorrow.

She simply shrugs off Sam's "Important" with a wave of her arms as she sits to the bed and take her tail to her arms and slowly pets it.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1141 on: August 15, 2012, 08:13:29 PM »
Sam: Wha-? You are traveling with some new people....but what about me? I thought we had something special.....

Sam then bobbed his head down with disappointment, but then slowly raising it back up to Rose.

Sam: Well, what of the thing we found in the castle? Do you still have it?

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1142 on: August 15, 2012, 08:27:27 PM »
Rosalind: Boy~ Let Me tell you something, a Child like you has no way to charm someone like me, more so if you run away like you did.
You need to Learn much, much more. For one, Girls Like if a man who got courage and is willing to protect the girl.

She then smiles slyly as she swaps the subject.

Why do you want to know?

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1143 on: August 15, 2012, 08:39:06 PM »
He tried to shrug off what she said yet again, in an attempt to maintain his composure. Then trying to focus on her question instead.

Sam: Well, considering how much we went through to get it, it'd be a shame if we had nothing to show for it. So....do you have it?

Sam said in an insisting manner.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1144 on: August 15, 2012, 08:50:27 PM »
Rosalind: I Have it.

She waves her hair with her hand and lets it set down on its own.

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #1145 on: August 16, 2012, 02:50:37 AM »
Nemmy sat and sat for hours on end, then she decided to take a shower. She gathered her clothes and went inside of one of the nearby bathrooms as she began her shower.

Nemmy: Haaaaaa.........

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1146 on: August 16, 2012, 04:20:51 PM »
Vagus stood from the table he was sitting in and walked upstairs. His cloak produced a familiar "chink" in his pockets everytime he took a step. He peeked into his room. Unfortunately for him, it was already occupied. "I paid for the room, you know." He sighed, keeping his voice as quiet as possible, assuming that Koel was already asleep.

Vagus searched for a vacant room, passing through Rosaline's room and accidentally looking through the door. She looks... familiar..

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1147 on: August 16, 2012, 05:13:14 PM »
As Koel rested his head on the soft pillow, falling into a deep sleep, his mind began to wander.

(click to show/hide)

Apart from the occasional mumble and shivering, it was hard to tell the nature of this dream from the outside. But one can safely say that this quickly turned from a dream to a nightmare.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam noticed Vagus pass through the door at the corner of his eye and then turned to Rose

Sam: Who's this joker?

He then walked out the door and confronted Vagus, trying to act tough, though his physical build was much smaller and weaker than that of Vagus, making the attempt kind of pathetic.

Sam: You got a problem, bub? We can take this outside if you want!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 05:18:14 PM by EvaKerplunk » »

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1148 on: August 16, 2012, 05:41:18 PM »
As soon as Sam walks out, Rosalind moves and starts to close the door so that she can look at the pair outside it, while making sure to hold the handle so she can lock the door fast enough if there were to be trouble.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1149 on: August 16, 2012, 05:49:13 PM »
Vagus was staring at the floor, unfazed and undisturbed. Then a wrack of pain struck his head. It was happening again. Those dreams that he couldn't make sense of. He tried to suppress the pain and the dreams by rubbing his temples. He looked at Sam blankly, grabbed something in his pocket and put it on Sam's hand. Trash. "Yeah... sure... you can... you can take this outside." Vagus grunted and shoved Sam out of the way to find a proper room for himself. In actuality, it was his way of insulting Sam.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal