Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 139764 times)

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #1175 on: August 24, 2012, 11:48:57 PM »
Melodia walked up to the group slowly, looking extremely tired. She stood there for a moment, yawning. "Hi..." the girl muttered quietly, looking ready to fall over asleep.

Nom trailed behind Melodia, trying to keep her from falling over. He waved a hello at the group as he scrambled to keep his friend upright.

Melodia yawned once again and flopped forward a bit.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1176 on: August 28, 2012, 01:26:55 AM »
"Hey melodia, it been awhile..."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1177 on: August 30, 2012, 01:03:50 AM »
"What...?" Melodia asked, sitting down and resting her head on her knees. In moments, she was asleep.

Nom tried his best to keep Melodia awake, to no avail. He sighed and crossed his arms.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #1178 on: August 30, 2012, 09:57:27 AM »
Now standing at the main entrance of the Inn, he shouted up at the group who were still on the 2nd floor.

Koel: C'mon guys, break is over, we need to get moving now!

He said in a tired way, though he tried to hide it, he was just as tired as the rest of the group.

Koel: ...... I doubt the word has been spread to the guards just yet, they'll most likely be informed about us in a couple of hours. That should be plenty of time. Maybe we should go through the wooded area......dangerous though.....but they won't follow us there.....hmmmm..

Koel muttered to himself while waiting for the others, even though he said he wasn't a leader he seemed to be putting a lot of thought into his movements.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam slowly trudged down the stairs, his previous stamina had now disappeared and the only thing that remained was a zombie like performance, he rubbed his eyes and let out a deep yawn as the reception counter came into view, then seeing Koel deep in thought while leaning against the door.

Sam: Well well well, Koel, aren't you deep in thought.....

Koel looked up to Sam who was descending the stairs

Koel: I guess I think quite a lot.....

Sam: You don't seem like the type.....

Sam said jokingly. Though Koel's muscled appearance accompanied by a sword did kind of give that impression.

Koel: .....for instance, I was also wondering how you know my name.....since I never told you....

Suddenly Sam stopped his decent down the stairs and gave a blank expression to Koel, unable to muster any words. His eyes showing a slight hint of distress and fear at Koel's words.

Koel: You use my name so casually, like we have met before......have we?

Sam: Umm.....uhhh....

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1179 on: September 02, 2012, 09:22:11 PM »
"Im all set to go Koel, im unsure about everyone else. Melodia are you ready?"

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1180 on: September 02, 2012, 09:34:20 PM »
Rosalind follows after Koel and Sam, while trying to not make herself too much to known to the others.

Rosalind: Stop bothering the lead man, Boy.
ehem... so where to are we heading to?

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1181 on: September 02, 2012, 09:38:10 PM »
Sam used Askardi and Rose's contribution to the conversation as a way to leap out of it, resulting in Sam walking slowly backwards out of the door while smiling at Koel.

Sam: Ahhh well, I think I should probably meet you at the gate eh. See you there!

With that, Sam had exited out of the Inn, but not before tripping backwards through the door, quickly dusting himself off and then disappearing. Koel did nothing but shrug and then turned to Askardi.

Koel: I'm ready to go when everyone else is. I don't wanna stay here too long.....

then followed by a quick glance at Rose

Koel: At the moment, my main concern is getting out of Tamathy's gates. I think the safest bet would be going through the forests to the east, it may be dangerous....but they won't follow us there. Nobody will.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1182 on: September 02, 2012, 09:39:43 PM »
Isnt the forest full of goblens and dark beast? Are you sure you wantnto risk the childrens lives?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1183 on: September 02, 2012, 09:45:16 PM »
Koel shrugged again, then raising his right hand into his long unkempt hair as if he was rubbing his head due to pain. His hand going all the way through to the back, then going backwards to make his hair fall down again.

Koel: There are monsters everywhere, at least if we go into the forest we only have to deal with them alone. Not having to deal with the well funded Tamathy army would be a great benefit.

He looked to Askardi with tired eyes, clearly he hadn't woken up fully yet.

Koel: My only concern is running into a Gregor, but I haven't heard reports of those in a few years....so it should be okay if we keep moving without any unnecessary stops.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1184 on: September 02, 2012, 09:47:48 PM »
I see, i think that, if we run into a colony ornsettlement to keep our... powers to ourselves."

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1185 on: September 02, 2012, 09:48:18 PM »
Rosalind fidgets slightly while petting her tail.

Rosalind: but..aren't the Forests filled with all kinds of bugs too...?

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1186 on: September 02, 2012, 09:50:05 PM »
Yeah. Even giant spiders too."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1187 on: September 02, 2012, 09:55:44 PM »
Koel nods at Askardi's suggestion, clearly understanding the gravity of their situation. Memories of the previous day flooded into his mind, the shock of finding out his powers and also the carnage he caused, Koel tried not to think about it but his conscience wouldn't let him forget. He simply made a face which expressed deep thought while staring at the ground with his arms folded.

Koel: I think.....that at the moment the number of people who have witnessed our powers is still too small to be taken seriously....its better if that sort of thing never happens again. We don't use our powers in public...ever, last thing we need is to be branded demons worldwide.

He then kept staring at the floor but acknowledged Rose's question, chuckling at Askardi's input also.

Koel: I've never been to the forest's personally, but I do know that they are home to a very large variety of monsters, which do include insects. Some of them are pretty huge too. Those spiders can be awful pesky, hah.
But its plant life that you'd wanna be cautious about.....

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1188 on: September 02, 2012, 09:58:51 PM »
Her Fur on her tail seems to stand out at the word "Giant&Spider"

Rosalind: isn't there like... an other way out...I DO NOT LIKE SPIDERS!!

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1189 on: September 02, 2012, 10:01:40 PM »
"Ever hear of a Venus s fly trap? Now imagine it 30 feet big, and eating everything.... vines that grab your legs.... boas that constrict you until you pop. Fatgoblins who are mean... pixies who trick and lie.... beetles that squirt poison.... the list goes on and on."

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1190 on: September 02, 2012, 10:10:15 PM »
Rosalind: I...I ...I think... those are... not as bad....as bugs.....b-but... I still ...don't.... want to go to the... Forest
I...I mean... EWWWW

She seems to be absolutely horrified about the bugs seems to be rubbing her arms and tail as if something was crawling on them...

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1191 on: September 02, 2012, 10:12:49 PM »
"Youll be fine, im sure of it."

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1192 on: September 02, 2012, 10:17:17 PM »
Koel stood up from leaning against the wall, slowly straightening his posture then walking towards the door, but not before he turned his head back so that the corner of his eye was fixed on Rose.

Koel: I would rather swing from trees than swing from the gallows. I can't speak for you though.....
I'll be making my way to the gate, I suggest you come with me, unless you want to wait with the others.

Koel then pushed the door open and slowly walked out into the sunlit town, which wasn't quite at its peak of life but was still filled with people walking in all sorts of directions and carrying all sorts of things. Horse carts and man driver carts carrying an array of goods could be seen where ever he looked. Though this was still only morning and it would only get more lively as the day goes by. Koel drapes his scarf over his mouth, so that his hair covered the top half of his head and the scarf covered the bottom, only his eyes were visible.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1193 on: September 02, 2012, 10:21:48 PM »
Its your choice ma'am, stay or go. I suggest you go. Tell Koel ill meet him outside the gate, im going to make sure everyone leaves first. Im the only one they arent looking for so ill be ok."

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1194 on: September 02, 2012, 10:30:23 PM »
Rosalind: I'll Go! I'll Go!
but you better keep me Safe!
its your fault that I am in this Pinch in a first place!

and with those word she walks out and towards the gate.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1195 on: September 02, 2012, 10:37:05 PM »
My fault huh?" Askardi thought about that for awhile.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #1196 on: September 02, 2012, 10:38:03 PM »
Melodia got up after much shaking from Nom and yawned. "Is it bedtime yet...?" She asked, looking around tiredly. She began to trudge behind Koel, slowly.
Nom half-dragged Melodia along, trying to keep up with the man in front of them. Eventually, he stopped to give Melodia a good slap in the face to wake her up, before continuing to drag her along once more.
"Woah!" Melodia cried, finally becoming fully awake. "Where are we going?" She looked around a little bit before tripping and almost falling on her face, if it wasn't for that 'mysterious' wind... A few people began to stare at her as she half-floated there, her hair and clothing blown this way and that by the strong wind produced. After a moment, she gently dropped to the ground and got up. "Oh, what was that?" She asked, trying to feign ignorance. The girl did try, looking around for a source of the wind as if she had no idea what happened, but was doing a very poor job of covering it up.
Nom stared at Melodia, grabbing her and pulling her away before anything else could happen.

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #1197 on: September 02, 2012, 10:48:51 PM »
Askardi counted in his head.all that remained in the inn...... 'Nemmy... that new guy...nMelodia maybe... thats it... i think.'

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #1198 on: September 02, 2012, 10:52:29 PM »
Koel heard the commotion that Melodia was causing behind him, but decided not to look back and draw attention to her, instead keeping hi eye firmly locked on the gate that was now in the distance in front of him. Though he could see a strange sight, not one but two familiar faces, due to the body language they were displaying it could only be described as an argument between the two.

(Next to the gate)

Sam: Would you knock it off you lunatic! I'm not going to let you take my place!

Jarvis: Oh c'mon, a comic relief character like you doesn't deserve to accompany the group at such a critical time!

The crazed Jester from before was dramatically flailing his arms about while shouting at Sam, though Sam was timidly stepping backward every so often but then stepping forward again to stand his ground against the lunatic.

Sam: What the hell are yall talkin' bout?!

Jarvis: I've read your dialogue, you're humor is terrible. HAHAHAHA!

Sam: That's.....so not true....

Jarvis: ....look, just buzz off kid. I'm the star of the show, I just need to get into the group first. Beat it!

Sam: You're crazy! I don't know what you're talking about, but it doesn't sound good. So how bout YOU beat it!

(back where Koel is)

Koel: ........two of the most annoying people ever.....my luck is getting worse and worse....

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #1199 on: September 02, 2012, 11:09:57 PM »
Rosalind is at some distance from the two and she looks at it with a face that, while mostly hidden by her hair = WTF.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal