Author Topic: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay  (Read 139816 times)

Offline FuyuhotaruP

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 51
    Defense: 0
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • MINE!
Re: Crimson Moon: Angelus roleplay
« Reply #175 on: May 04, 2012, 02:35:43 AM »
*Rea blinks in disbelief* uh.... what just happened?
wait this is no time to get shocked says Rea as she readies her weapon again
somehow I've joined an extraordinary group o_o

Offline Sir Shota

• Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2012, 02:37:12 AM »
Nemmy: Come on! Let's see if you can pierce easily....*she loads her crossbows by simply jerking them down and cocking them at the same time*

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #177 on: May 04, 2012, 02:52:03 AM »
Sylvia points her staff at the group, it begins to glow the same aura as before. Sylvia laughs manically while pointing the staff, shouting all the while.

Summoner Sylvia: Nexus Dragon....ELIMINATE, BURN, DESTROY, CRUSH, KILL!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

A battle stirs~

Koel                                                                                             

Rea                                                                                         Nexus Dragon

Melodia                                               VS                                 

Nemmy                                                                                      Summoner Sylvia

Askardi

Battle Objective: Survive the first round!
Side Note: Only long range attacks will be able to reach Nexus Dragon.

Battle Music:

Battle Commence!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 02:53:11 AM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #178 on: May 04, 2012, 02:54:41 AM »
Nemmy: *she holds up her bows* Let's test this out....Shoot! *she shoots two arrows towards the dragon to see if it'll pierce*

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #179 on: May 04, 2012, 02:58:56 AM »
Askardi fires three arrows at the dragon, not the hardest but enough for it to hurt.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #180 on: May 04, 2012, 03:00:29 AM »
Koel looks to the distant dragon and huffs, displeased at his close range restriction.

Koel: I only have my sword....I can't reach that thing....dammit!

He then looks to the Sylvia who now appears to be prancing around delusionally, he readies his blade and dashes towards her.
Koel: I'll just focus on you then!

As he reaches her, he swipes his blades to the side, cutting horizontally across Sylvias chest. Only managing to scrape her as she kept moving randomly.
He then used the flat end of his blade to sweep her feet, causing her to fall to the ground.

Koel: Snap out of it, you can fight it!

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #181 on: May 04, 2012, 03:02:27 AM »
Melodia sighed and closed her eyes when, suddenly, her knife actually glowed...then the glow faded. Nothing happened. She looked at it confusedly. "Wha....?"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #182 on: May 04, 2012, 03:13:14 AM »
A faint light caught the corner of Koel's eye, he quickly turned around to Melodia. Trying to figure out what happened just then, now ignoring Sylvia on the floor.
Koel: What happened there?

Offline FuyuhotaruP

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • MINE!
« Reply #183 on: May 04, 2012, 03:16:35 AM »
oh come on! no fair dragon!
*Rea picks up some pebbles and throws them towards the dragon*
come down and fight fair

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #184 on: May 04, 2012, 03:33:57 AM »
"Dont waist your energy on something you cant hit! Me and Nemmy will fight this hethan. Everyone else should focus on the girl.... If you think my horse will help use her. She'll come by the call çæön and attak to ómêvü. she handles better then the finest horse of this land"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #185 on: May 04, 2012, 03:45:58 AM »
Sylvia picks herself up and directs the dragons attention towards them, using her staff as a conduit.

Summoner Sylvia: Burn them, BURN THEM ALL!!!

Sylvia held her staff to the sky, her staff began to glow a gentle but strong white light, the light then surrounded Sylvia in a small dome of light.
After this had happened, the Dragon in the mountain roared fiercely, its roar made the ground beneath the team's feet vibrate and shake, the air instantly becoming warm due to the excess heat escaping from the dragons mouth.
Then the beast slid its arms further down the mountain, allowing it to move its head closer to the team somewhat. It slowly opened its mouth, showing the rows razor sharp teeth, each tooth bigger than a human. Suddenly the inside of the dragons mouth began to glow, the light illuminating the dragons throat, the light began to slowly move closer out of the throat and became brighter until the teeth became hard to see due to the bright light.
Then suddenly a burst of highly concentrated energy shot from out of the dragons mouth, as the beam drew closer it ripped the earth asunder on its path to the team. The closer and brighter the light got, the more the idea of death became certain.
Then it finally happened, the team and Sylvia had been bathed in the light of the beam, the ground around them obliterated, trees vaporized and everything destroyed.

Just as the light began to fade away, a figure in a black cloak appeared holding its hand out to the Dragons path. The team were alive and standing behind him and Sylvia's barrier had faded away. The area around the figure had been completely destroyed, but the team and the carts and everyone inside them had been spared, the ground underneath them seemingly unscathed by the beam, almost as if there was no trace of it whatsoever.
The figure became more and more clear as the light faded away. And it soon, Darka was shown, wielding his blade in one hand and his other hand outstretched to the dragon. His black cloak that covered most of his body flowed in the wind of the explosion, his silver hair blew away from his face and revealed his blood red eyes.It had been almost as if he had completely deflected the beam somehow.

Darka:......I have no time for this....stay back and leave it to me...

Sylvia: Asshole, what did you do?! THATS NOT FAIR!

Koel for the first time had a completely scared look on his face, he fell backwards, dropping his sword and cowering.

Koel:........my god....I thought were were dead.....

Darka looked back and gave him a cold, dead look, then looking back to the Dragon and giving the same expressionless face. Not phased in any way by the events.

Darka:....I only saved you because you were in the way of the carts.....I would have sooner left you to die...now leave, this creature is out of your league.

Round 1 results

Team 1

Koel: 500/500 95%

Rea: 200/200 98%

Melodia 200/200 100%

Askardi 300/300 97%

Nemmy 300/300 96%

Darka 9999/9999 100%

Enemy

Sylvia 200/200 90%

Nexus Dragon 7000/7000 ?-?-?%

Round Opinion: You have been saved from almost certain death, however it is not over yet. Sylvia still needs to be defeated once and for all, due to Darka's incredibly high stats you should leave the Nexus Dragon to him and focus on Sylvia. This shouldn't be much of a hard fight.

Resume Conflict!

Offline FuyuhotaruP

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • MINE!
« Reply #186 on: May 04, 2012, 04:04:38 AM »
wha....wha....what? err.... thanks cloaked mister I'll never forget a deed
and guess throwing rocks don't work huh?
*Rea turns her attention towards Sylvia* well its time for a counterattack
*Rea approaches Sylvia and tries stabbing her 3 times*
*Rea then turns her body around for a more powerful slash*

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #187 on: May 04, 2012, 04:12:01 AM »
Nemmy: Come on! Triple Shot!! *fires 6 shots at Sylvia*

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #188 on: May 04, 2012, 04:42:54 AM »
Darka held out his hand in the direction of the dragon, suddenly his hand became engulfed in flames. The flames swirled and crackled around his arm, the flames began to move from his arm and concentrate around his hand. Becoming stronger and fiercer.

Darka: Perish mortal beast...

the flames around his hand then escaped and darted towards the Dragon in the form of a small fireball. But as the fireball came into contact with the dragon's skin. A massive explosion engulfed the dragon, causing a blinding light to shine over the area. Darka however continued to stare at his target, unflinching. The Dragon screeching in pain as its arms began to loose grip of the mountains base and weakly fell, its head descending then slamming against the peak.

Darka:.....how pathetic

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Koel shielded his eyes from the recent blinding light caused by the explosion, then as the light dissipated he picked up his blade and stood back up.
Koel: WHAT THE HELL?!
What was that? He just.....he created fire? How? That shouldn't be possible......even....even Magic doesn't grant that ability

Koel began to think to himself while looking at Darka
Koel: I goddamn knew it.....there IS something wrong with that guy, what is he?!
Koel then tried to stop thinking and focus on the battle, he raised his blade over his shoulder and began to run towards Sylvia, he jumped and slammed his blade down towards her.
Then he dragged his blade upwards, slashing her up into the air and as she fell back down, Koel kicked her and she skidded across the floor.
Koel: Take that you crazy b**ch!

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #189 on: May 04, 2012, 08:06:49 AM »
Melodia stared at Darka for a moment before looking to Sylvia. "I don't want to do this," she said before running to the summoner and slashing the half-broken knife at the girl in such a way that it almost appeared that Melodia wished to gut Sylvia.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #190 on: May 04, 2012, 02:33:48 PM »
The dragon then pushes itself up using its massive arms, pushing into the mountains base. A large wound in the dragon's right side of the chest could be see, almost as if a huge chuck of its body was missing and still on fire.
The dragon began to make a loud whimpering sound, almost like a high pitched whine that could be heard from miles away.
Sylvia picked herself from the ground and ran towards it, looking at her wounded guardian, however not looking sad at all, only anger filled her eyes.
Summoner Sylvia: Get your ass in gear! We aren't done yet!
She then turned around and pointed her staff at Darka, giving him a sadistic smile as she shouted.
Summoner Sylvia: Valkyn! Strike down this pest!

Darka: Hmmph....come and try

The dragon then reacted to her words and its mouth began to glow, a bright red light shining out and illuminating Darka, though he simply looked directly at the light, not particularly bothered about moving out of the way.
Then suddenly a beam the exact width and length of the light projected, shot out of the dragons mouth and collided with Darka.  This time the beam actually hit, no signs of deflection or blocking as the ground around and beneath Darka had been blown apart and melted.
However when the smoke subsided he was still standing, standing atop the melted and destroyed ground, his robes still intact and the only injury to show for it was a small cut on his right cheek. A small dribble of blood made its way from his cheek, then down his neck. However he kept his glance on the dragon throughout the event.

Darka: How pathetic.....

Summoner Sylvia: WHAT ARE YOU?!

Darka: .....the victor, thats all that matters

Enraged Sylvia began to focus on the other team members

Summoner Sylvia: Well the rest of you aren't freaks, so I'll just kill you instead!
Sylvia ran upto Melodia and madly tackled her to the ground, falling down herself in the process. She then picked herself up and ran towards Rea and slammed her staff against her head, manically laughing as she did. The finally she jumped onto Nemmy's back and began to repeatedly whack her on the head with the blunt end of her staff, then jumping off and running back to the front of the dragon.

Round 2 results

Team 1

Koel: 500/500 75%

Rea: 179/200 85%

Melodia 189/200 97%

Askardi 150/300 49% (Idle Penalty)

Nemmy 266/300 86%

Darka 9998/9999 98%

Enemy

Sylvia 110/200 57%

Nexus Dragon 2436/7000 ?-?-?%

Round Opinion: With the Nexus dragon nearing its death and Sylvia on almost half HP, this battle should be done by next turn. However Sylvia has gained a attack boost in her second form, allowing her to do a maximum of 40 damage per hit, so be careful and take her out as fast as you can.

Resume Conflict~

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #191 on: May 04, 2012, 02:48:19 PM »
(Damn I was hoping to avoid the penalty, I had to sleep XD oh well)

Askardi fires an arrow through the young summoners ankle, peircing it and then another through her leg, preventing any further use of the left leg

Offline Sir Shota

Attack Member
  • I Love My Darling~~<3
      • Missing in Action
« Reply #192 on: May 04, 2012, 04:54:30 PM »
Nemmy: Again! Triple Shot!!! *she fires 6 shots at Sylvia*

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #193 on: May 04, 2012, 05:59:15 PM »
Koel looks to Darka, amazed at his durability at the fact he survived a Nexus Dragons beam with little more than a mark to show for it, unlike any normal human. As he looked at Darka he gripped his sword more tightly.
Koel: He's fighting alongside us for now.....I wonder how long thats going to last....I don't  trust him one bit..
Koel then directed his attention back to Sylvia and dashed towards her, he used the flat side of his sword and slammed her to the ground, making sure not to cut her.
Koel: Keep this up girl and your going to die!
he then kicked her while she was one the floor and then gripped her by her shit collar and threw her back to the ground again, but this time more aggressive and to a further distance.
Koel then looks to the rest of his team
Koel: Everyone okay? 

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #194 on: May 04, 2012, 06:24:01 PM »
"Yeah..... I dont feel right about this though... shes just a girl"

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #195 on: May 04, 2012, 06:41:21 PM »
Koel looked to Askardi
Koel: I know how you feel, but her magic corruption has made her dangerous, she doesn't see any limitations as to what she can and cannot do. I'm not saying to kill her, but we have to fight!

Darka then turned around and looked at Koel as he said those words, but he refrained from saying a single thing and simply turned back around to face the Dragon.

Koel: Don't tell me you're gonna give up Askardi....

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #196 on: May 04, 2012, 06:45:06 PM »
"No.... I wont kill her but I will disable her. She cant use her left leg...."

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #197 on: May 04, 2012, 06:58:13 PM »
Melodia calmly walked up to Sylvia and then punched her square in the jaw in this fashion. Then, she walked over to Koel and Askardi. "Please hold me back. I don't want to rip her to shreds," she said, slowly turning from that calm exterior into some kind of rage that probably could have rivaled Sylvia's insanity.

Offline Mr.PowPow

Attack Member
« Reply #198 on: May 04, 2012, 07:08:17 PM »
Walter: I'm on it!

Walter suddenly jumped into the fray, randomly. Grabbing Melodia in such a way, almost perverted. Having one arm tightly wrapped around her chest and his other hand around her waist.

Walter: Don't worry lads, this gal has been secured!

Koel's expression suddenly went from a serious one to a rather bothered and tired expression. Weakly staring Walter down from his current position.

Walter then slowly let go of Melodia, backing away slowly.

Walter: Clearly not the time....uhhh....I'll be getting back to the cart now....

Walter then disappeared into the background, as he did everything seemed to turn back into a more serious situation.

Koel: anyway....we should focus on Sylvia, Askardi, make sure that Melodia doesn't go crazy on her, I can't keep watch on her all the time.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #199 on: May 04, 2012, 07:13:52 PM »
"She makes me so mad!" Melodia muttered quietly. "Humans aren't supposed to act like this toward each other. This is isane!" She put her knife away (finally) and crossed her arms.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal