Creative > Crimson Moon

Weapon&Armor Shop (Crimson Moon: Angelus rp)

(1/5) > >>

Mr.PowPow:
You push open the wooden door as the noise of chatter and commotion seeps through the opening from the inside. As you push the door further open you witness a crowd of men and women admiring the swords and armor that are on display. Swords hanging from the walls and armor on stands, all shining and reflecting the light from the candles that dot the area. The store clerk greets you with a smile.
"Well well, adventurers eh? Come and browse my wares, if you need something then I -must- have it!"

When you wish to buy something ( you will need to remain in character) you have to name the item you wish to buy in a post, for example *Jack walks into the store and addresses the store clerk "Hey there, I would like to buy a Health Vial"
Once this is done, your inventory will be updated.

NOTE: You cannot purchase the next level upgrades without having the original. So for example should you want to purchase the Bronze level of equipment, you need the one that comes before that first.

Party Inventory
Nemmy 300/300 100% Siats: 450
(click to show/hide) You have no items Koel 900/900 100% Siats: 10
(click to show/hide) Basic Weapon Repair Upgrade
Basic Weapon Improving Upgrade
Weapon Improving Upgrade - Bronze
Askardi 300/300 100% Siats: 0
(click to show/hide) Basic Weapon Improving Upgrade
Weapon improving upgrade- Bronze
Basic Weapon Repair Upgrade
Weapon Repair Upgrade - Bronze
Stamina reduction -5%Melodia 200/200 100% Siats: 550
(click to show/hide) You have no items Vagus 600/600 100% Siats: 200
(click to show/hide) Basic Weapon Improving Upgrade
Stamina reduction -10%Rosalind  300/300 100% Siats: 300
(click to show/hide) Basic Weapon Repair Upgrade
Basic Weapon Improving Upgrade
Weapons
A sword gets rusty and notched, a bow's strings get worn, and a spear's blade doesn't last forever? so why not repair your battle-worn weapons and let them serve you once again. Or maybe you'll allow me to upgrade your weapons so that they'll serve you better, its a dog-eat-dog world, better be prepared.

Basic weapon repair upgrade- 200 Siats
(click to show/hide) A cheap but effective upgrade using leftover materials, restores the weapon to a more better condition, raises the minimum possible damage from 1 to 10
Weapon repair upgrade-Bronze- 400 Siats
(click to show/hide) An average upgrade using common materials, restores the weapon to a more better condition, raises the minimum possible damage from 10 to 20
Weapon repair upgrade-Silver- 1200 Siats
(click to show/hide) An relatively skillful upgrade using common materials, restores the weapon to a more better condition, raises the minimum possible damage from 20 to 30
Basic weapon improving upgrade- 200 Siats
(click to show/hide) A cheap but effective upgrade using leftover materials, enhances certain aspects of the weapon. Increases maximum possible damage from 20 to 30
Weapon improving upgrade- Bronze- 400 Siats
(click to show/hide) An average preformed upgrade using common materials, enhances certain aspects of the weapon. Increases maximum possible damage from 30 to 40
Weapon improving upgrade-Silver- 1200 Siats
(click to show/hide) A well preformed upgrade using common materials, enhances certain aspects of the weapon. Increases maximum possible damage from 40 to 50

Armour
A good weapon is all well and good, but the steel in your hand is worth nothing if your heart ain't beating. You need a good slab of armor protecting you while you slay your enemies....and I have just the thing, for a price.

Leather Armour-1500 Siats
(click to show/hide)  Outfits your existing armour with leather covering, reduces damage received by 1/4. Does not reduce damage in the presence of a fire element opponent
Iron Armour-3000 Siats
(click to show/hide) Outfits your existing armour with Iron covering, reduces damage received 1/4. Damage reduction is still present regardless of monster element
Steel Armor - 5000 Siats
(click to show/hide) Outfits your existing armor with Steel covering, reduces damage received by 1/4. Reduces damage by 1/2 from ice and fire attacks
Backroom Potions
Listen, don't tell anyone but I've been in the business of potions for a while now. It's considered illegal but prolonging your life and making your body more durable is nothing bad, so what do you say?

Health Vial-100 Siats
(click to show/hide) increases maximum HP by 100
Only 10 of these are available for purchase, per person
Greater Health Vial-300 Siats
(click to show/hide) increases maximum HP by 100
Only 10 of these are available for purchase, per person
Stamina Vial-100 Siats
(click to show/hide) Reduces stamina reduction by 5%
Only 2 of these are available for purchase, per person
Greater Stamina Vial-500 Siats
(click to show/hide) Reduces stamina reduction by 5%
Only 2 of these are available for purchase, per person
Other....
You wouldn't believe the crazy stuff I have lying around, they're a bit more pricey but I'm sure they are useful for something. I may even be able to teach you how to use them, but no promises.
Unlock the gate to the Void-10,000 Siats
(click to show/hide) The land of nothingness, where time seems to blend and mix, having no structure. A place for lost souls....what will you find here?
Allow Team Attacks - Purchased
(click to show/hide) Team Attacks are initiated when the first poster attacks an enemy, but at the end of his/her post, instead of allowing the enemy to recover they post something which the next poster can feed off on. Such as kicking the enemy into the air or pushing the enemy to a specific team member. Then the next poster will notice that, use that as the basis for their attack and do the same for the other party members. The resulting damage is multiplied by 2 for each member who carries on the Team Attack, the first posters attack doesn't count however when it comes to the multiplication. Once purchased, this becomes available to the entire team
Unlock Skill Breaks - 5000 Siats
(click to show/hide) Skill breaks are when a character has been pushed to their limits (when both Stamina and HP is below quarter values) they unlock their true strength. The player will sacrifice their turn to initiate one single attack that double their max damage, and they will inflict that exact amount. Skill breaks can be initiated so long as the player remains under quarter health and stamina.

NekoBot:
Askardi walks intoshop with purpase.

You there good sir, I would like to purchase a basic weapon upgrade and a health veil."

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on May 01, 2012, 02:43:28 AM ---Askardi walks intoshop with purpase.

You there good sir, I would like to purchase a basic weapon upgrade and a health veil."

--- End quote ---
The shopkeeper takes Askardi's weapons from him and takes them into the back room.
-some time later-
"Here you go, you're weapons should be more sharper and effective in battle. Stay safe now, you hear?"
He then hands Askardi's weapons back to him, waiting for the next customer.

(Your inventory has been updated)
Koel walks up to the shop keeper and throws the bag of siats onto the counter, clearly not having time for idle chit-chat.
Koel: Give me three health vials.....
The shopkeeper slumps under the counter and pulls out a rack of potions, all different colors. He places three red colored potions out of the rack and onto the counter, nudging them closer to Koel after taking the bag of siats.
"There you go young sir, stay safe now!"

Sir Shota:
Nemmy walks into the shop.

Nemmy: Yo. I just need one Health Vial.

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: NekoSmash on May 04, 2012, 01:39:16 AM ---Nemmy walks into the shop.

Nemmy: Yo. I just need one Health Vial.

--- End quote ---
The Shopkeeper bends down behind the counter, rustling could be heard and the clanking and tinkling of bottles against eachother also. He then returned and placed the bottle with red liquid on the table.
"Here you go young lady, stay safe ya'hear?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version