Help & Support > Arpegi Battle

Battle Shoutbox

(1/1)

NekoBot:
I found another bug with the battle shoutbox, however it is only due to lag latincy, so not really an issue. You can input a message by pressing enter for sure, but also, if you click the 'shout' button before the page updates, the message will appear twice. Not really a big deal though. (or, at least, it really shouldn't be a problem  :P )

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on February 05, 2014, 01:31:50 PM ---I found another bug with the battle shoutbox, however it is only due to lag latincy, so not really an issue. You can input a message by pressing enter for sure, but also, if you click the 'shout' button before the page updates, the message will appear twice. Not really a big deal though. (or, at least, it really shouldn't be a problem  :P )

--- End quote ---
That's abusing lag my friend. It isn't a bug :P

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: Jonez on February 05, 2014, 01:32:48 PM ---
--- Quote from: NekoBot on February 05, 2014, 01:31:50 PM ---I found another bug with the battle shoutbox, however it is only due to lag latincy, so not really an issue. You can input a message by pressing enter for sure, but also, if you click the 'shout' button before the page updates, the message will appear twice. Not really a big deal though. (or, at least, it really shouldn't be a problem  :P )

--- End quote ---
That's abusing lag my friend. It isn't a bug :P

--- End quote ---

lags fun to play with sometimes though. Okay, well Ima go, and play more Duke Nukem before filling out boring paperwork

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version