Author Topic: Choose your adventure!  (Read 5682 times)

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Choose your adventure!
« on: March 13, 2012, 07:43:23 PM »

Character name: Jimmy
Age:19
Sex:Male, obviously


You wake up one day after a strange dream, you...


A) Get up as if nothing happened


B)Go back to sleep, ignoring the fact that you have school.


C)Try to recall the dream


D)Go to school, and tell a friend about it.


(PLEASE don't troll this thread, try and be serious) Choose which option, create the next scenario, you can add characters if you want, just don't get too confusing
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 07:49:54 PM by hi1116 » »

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 07:44:24 PM »
(Do we select a option, create the next scenario and then give options for the next person?)

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 07:48:57 PM »
(Do we select a option, create the next scenario and then give options for the next person?)

Yes, I should specify that, continue next person from first post
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 07:50:21 PM by hi1116 » »

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 07:52:38 PM »
D.) Goes to school and tell a friend about it.
 
"Hey Jamie, I had this really weird dream last night, wanna hear about it?"
"Yeah sure, but you have to wait until later. Im a bit busy right now."
"Ok
 
A.) Wait until later to tell her
 
B.) Insist on telling her right then and there
 
C.) Wait until later and forget about it
 
D.) Tell someone else

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 07:57:28 PM »
B.) Insist on telling her right then and there

"o.k she says, what is it, but please be quick, class start in 5 minutes"

the dream was about...

A)his destiny

B)his future

C)he couldn't recall it, and starts muttering gibberish

D) Jimmy passes out trying to recall it
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 07:59:56 PM by hi1116 » »

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 08:03:04 PM »
D.) Jimmy passes out trying to remember it
 
Jamies words were faint and distant as she rushed to catch Jimmy as the inky blackness of unconsiousness (definately spelt wrong D:) takes him.
 
Jimmy wakes up in...
 
A.) The nurses office
 
B.) A hospital bed with noisy room mates
 
C.) An empty spooky hospital bed
 
D.) His bed

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 08:20:52 PM »
C.) An empty spooky hospital bed

"where am I thought Jimmy to himself, I can't remember anything." He...

A) Gets up to explore the new area

B) Lies there trying to recall what happened

C) He's dreaming

D) It's just the medicine

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2012, 08:28:27 PM »
A) Gets up to explore the new area

Jimmy gets up to find that he is in a hospital gown. The walla are greasy and off white with age. There are suspicious sploaches of brownish red stains on the ceiling. He tries to leave the room via the door but finds that it is locked.
 
In the corner of a room a radio crackles. Jimmy...
 
A.) Examines and listens to the radio
 
B.) Continues to search the room
 
C.) Looks for another way out
 
D.) Momentarily becomes hysterical and tries to go back to sleep

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2012, 08:32:31 PM »
Quote (selected)
B.) Continues to search the room

Jimmy continues to search the room, "there are no windows" he thought to himself, then he sees a drawer. he opens it to find..

 A) A key, to unlock the door
  B) Nothing
   C) A weapon (sword)
    D) A match (as in for fire)

Offline Kiss x Miz

  • Administrator
  • *******
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • Gender: Male
  • eh
      • Arpegi
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2012, 10:55:01 PM »
A) A key, to unlock the door
As he takes the key out of the drawer, he hears someone walking on the other side of the door.
Jimmy then...

A) Gets back in his bed and waits for a couple hours.
B) Opens the door and look for the person who just walked by.
C) Opens the door a little bit to look around and try to sneak out.
D) Screams like a girl.

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2012, 11:12:51 PM »
Quote (selected)
C) Opens the door a little bit to look around and try to sneak out.

He find himself in a long dark hallway, only to find

A) A creepy girl, who tried to open his door

B) Reality, he wakes up

C) Seemingly endless paths

D) A new character for the story

Offline Mr.PowPow

  • Kerplunky-plunk
  • ***
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2012, 04:11:51 AM »
A) A creepy girl, who tried to open his door
A young girl with long red hair wearing a white dress stained with seemingly fresh blood stands before Jimmy, although she is wearing blood she wields no weapon nor does she have any wounds upon her. Taking this into account Jimmy...


A) Assumed she was a murder and hid the weapon at some point and runs away
B) Assumed she was a witness to a murder or struggle of some sort and offers help
C) Thought very little about it and asked her about why she was covered in blood instead of assuming anything
D) retreats back into the room and closes the door behind him, making sure she no longer maintains a presence in his eyesight


Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2012, 04:32:59 AM »
A) Assumed she was a murder and hid the weapon at some point and runs away

Jimmy ran away, looked back, then suddenly looked back to see the girl following him he...

 A) Trips
 B) Tries to hide
 C) fights (remember, he has no weapons)
 D) Closes his eyes and hopes for the best

Offline Mr.PowPow

  • Kerplunky-plunk
  • ***
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2012, 04:47:05 AM »
B) Tries to hide
Jimmy kept on running down the corridor until he took a left turn and hid behind the wall, resting on the wall he stopped to catch his breath and peeked across the side to see that the girl was no longer there, only an empty dark corridor was in Jimmy's gaze.
Upon looking away and letting out a sigh of relief he looks to the left of him where the corridor continues. He then sees an emergency fire axe resting on the wall in a red case with breakable glass shielding it, Jimmy decides to...

A) Continue left and try to find a way out of here leaving the axe as it is
B) Go back through the previous corridor and investigate the mysterious girl's sudden appearance, leaving the axe as it is
C) Remain where he is and try to take a moment to think things through, piece together what has happened so far.
D) Take the axe as a weapon and return back to the previous corridor and attempt to find and confront the girl
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:47:30 AM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2012, 04:58:07 AM »
D) Take the axe as a weapon and return back to the previous corridor and attempt to find and confront the girl

Jimmy grabs the axe and runs back to confront her, but she mysteriously disappeared. He walks around for a bit looking at his surroundings, when suddenly...

A) The girl strikes him from behind
B) He meets a new character
C) Goes back to the room and sleeps
D) You decide!

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 11:52:33 AM »
A) The girl strikes him from behind

The familiar state of unconciousness (still pretty sure its spelt wrong) over takes him. Before hes completely out he hears multiple rushed steps and feels himself being lifted and taken somewhere.
"We have to get him out of here before...."
 
"hey, hey kid." someone whispers. "WAKE UP!"
Jimmy wakes up to...
 
A.) A new character (friendly)
B.) A new character (wierd)
C.) A new character (enemy)
D.) A talking cat/ dog (you decide)
 

Offline Mr.PowPow

  • Kerplunky-plunk
  • ***
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 05:26:55 PM »
C.) A new character (enemy)
Jimmy wakes up yet another hospital bed, but its different from before, the place is relatively clean and the machinery surrounding the area looks state of the art. Before him he sees an old man in a lab coat, slowly stroking his stringy beard with anticipation of Jimmy's reaction. "So you are awake....it seems you have passed the first test of the dream theory". Confused by his remark, Jimmy decides to..

A) Ask what he meant by that....
B) Attack the old man regardless of the consequences
C) Take a look around the room, taking no notice of the old man.
D) Look around for a way out but staying in the old mans gaze, as not to arise suspicion.

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2012, 06:31:34 PM »
A) Ask what he meant by that....

Jimmy asked the man what he meant by that and he just laughed creepily. "heh heh heh, you'll find out soon enough"

A) Jimmy gets sent back to the dream world
B) Jimmy tries to attack the man
C) Jimmy gets rescued
D) Jimmy doesn't resist and just gives up

Offline Mr.PowPow

  • Kerplunky-plunk
  • ***
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 01:26:32 AM »
A) Jimmy gets sent back to the dream world
Wish the swish of the old mans hand, Jimmy's vision started to become hazy, the darkness from the corner of his eyes started to close in....and eventually...everything was engulfed.
When Jimmy opened his eyes he was greeted by an odd landscape, metallic blocks floated in mid air as the ground was fractured and broken underneath him, the sky was coloured a grimy brown, as if was flooded with dirt and dust.
Jimmy realized that this was the dream world, though he was aware of this....which was an odd characteristic for a dream.
Jimmy...

A) Decided to look around and investigate this strange place
B) Stayed where he was and refused to continue
C) Tried to wake himself up somehow, by trying to hurt himself in some way

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2012, 01:40:56 AM »
A) Decided to look around and investigate this strange place

Jimmy decided that it would be of no use to try and give up, as the old man would just send him back again, or worse. He explored this new area searching for something.

A) He finds a new character for the story
B) He finds a weapon
C) He finds nothing and gives up
D) He finds the girl again

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2012, 07:03:57 AM »
D) He finds the girl again

Jimmy was looking around, when suddenly he saw her. That creepy long red haired girl wearing a white dress stained with blood. In a panic he...

A) Tries to fist fight
B) Does nothing
C) Faints
D) Gets struck down by the girl again

Offline NekoJonez

  • Administrator
  • *******
  • Attack: 96
    Defense: 95
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Gender: Male
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2012, 02:23:10 PM »
B) Does nothing.

She saw him ... so, she:

A) Killed him.
B) Danced with him.
C) Kissed him.
D) makes babies with him.
E) Free to choose.

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2012, 04:27:29 PM »
C) Kissed him.

With unbeleivable ferociousness the girl kissed him, he...
 
A.) Vomits
B.) Turns white with fright
C.) Tries to part from her
D.) Is helpless in the situation
E.) Free choice

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2012, 06:05:51 PM »
D.) Is helpless in the situation

Jimmy couldn't do anything, as he was paralysed. The girl struck him down and...

A) he gets sent back to the real world
B) gets sent back home, it was all a bad dream
C) the girl continues to strike him
D) Jimmy gets un-paralysed.

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2012, 08:01:16 PM »
(I will not let this die. I love this thread  ;D )

D) Jimmy gets un-paralysed.

Jimmy becomes un-paralysed and pushed the girl off her and grabbed a small stone on the floor in one fluid moment. He whirled around and struck the girl to the ground. Se fell like a sack of chicken bones, her frail bones cracking withen her with a sickening crunch. She gave out spasms of pain and grappled for Jimmy. Jimmy kicked her hand away, and soon, the girl became silent.
 
Jimmy leaned against the wall and closed his eyes to catch his breath.
 
A.) The girl somehow gets up and attacks
B.) A new threat shows up
C.) Jimmy's leaning against the wall hits a switch and he falls backwards into a secret passage
D.) Suddenly the lights go out
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 08:05:44 PM by Chatb0t73 » »