Author Topic: Choose your adventure!  (Read 6395 times)

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2012, 01:44:29 AM »
(thank you for not letting this die :D)

A.) The girl somehow gets up and attacks

Suddenly the girl got up with a seemingly new strength. "Oh shit" thought Jimmy to himself, "I thought you were dead!" Jimmy then...

A) Attacks her again, this time fully killing her
B) Attacks her again, but she doesn't die
C) Gets struck by her before he can move, thus being sent back to the hospital lab
D) Gets helped by a new character

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2012, 03:24:23 PM »
(thank you for not letting this die :D )

D) Gets helped by a new character

(No problem  ;)  )
 
A shot of photon energy hits the girl and she flies down the hallway, steadily disintegrating from the charge. Jimmy looks down the hall and sees this character.
(click to show/hide)

His gun smoking, says to Jimmy, "Look kid, you got to be careful with those cyinades (refering to the girl). They are dead projects the lab makes. Cant kill them again."
He walks up to Jimmy and says, "Sorry to do this, but thisll make things faster."
He knocks Jimmy out.
 
When Jimmy wakes up, he awakes to a makeshift fire.
"oowww" he rubs his head, "who the hell are you?"
 
A.) Free choice -name the new guy only-
B.) Free choice -name his profession & name-
C.) Free choice -name the profession only-
D.) The new character ignores the inquiry (sorry if its spelt wrong)

Offline Muffin

  • Kerplunky-plunk
  • ***
  • Attack: 25
    Defense: 25
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 16
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2012, 07:48:53 PM »
C.) Free choice -name the profession only-

"Hm...It's too soon for you to know. But...Let's just say that I'm a friend of yours." (Yes! Being a friend is a profession!)
The odd man runs towards a door in the middle of nowhere and signals to Jimmy to follow him.

A) Jimmy follows him through the door with out asking questions.
B) Jimmy follows him and asks questions before entering the door.
C) Jimmy doesn't follow him.
D) Jimmy tackles him before he started running and tries to forcibly get some answers out of him.
E) Jimmy runs away from him.

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2012, 10:18:40 PM »
A) Jimmy follows him through the door with out asking questions.

Jimmy decided he had no other choice. He followed the new man into the door to find...

A) A secret base
B) A trap
C) A group of people
D) Home, as in the real world

Offline NekoJonez

  • Administrator
  • *******
  • Attack: 96
    Defense: 95
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Gender: Male
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2012, 05:58:42 PM »
D) Home.

Jimmy almost rage quit... A house inside a house!

A) Jimmy is home.
B) Jimmy goes playing on the Wii.
C) Free choose.

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #30 on: March 24, 2012, 07:11:55 PM »
(Y U SO TROLL?)

C) Free choose.

Jimmy went inside to what he thought was home, but instead it turned out to be..

A) A trap set up by the mysterious new man
B) A trap set up by the man in the lab
C)A new base
D) Choose

Offline NekoJonez

  • Administrator
  • *******
  • Attack: 96
    Defense: 95
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Gender: Male
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2012, 01:45:19 AM »
(U MAD?)

C) A new base.

Jimmy gets pissed... "Didn't they decide what this is?"

It is

A) A secret fast food restaurant.
B) A writers joke
C) A deus ex.
D) More options?

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2012, 01:01:21 AM »
(Jonez, please be serious on this)

D) More options?

The new building turned out to be a

A) A trap set up by the mysterious new man
B) A trap set up by the man in the lab
C) A new base

Offline NekoJonez

  • Administrator
  • *******
  • Attack: 96
    Defense: 95
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Gender: Male
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2012, 07:17:18 PM »
(... That's why I wrote the D option for. I was looking if you guys could do something really interesting with crazy stuff. I could.)

A) A trap set up by the mysterious new man

So, ...

A) The trap springs...
B) A bomb explodes like planned.
C) Jimmy can flee ...

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2012, 08:57:45 PM »
Sorry it took so long to come back to but this will not end until it ends!!
 
B) A bomb explodes like planned.

The bomb exploded just as planned. The mysterious man cackled in excitment as the explosion consumed Jimmy. The explosion was awesome in comparision to the building, destroying all the rooms furnature and fancy stuff. (XD)
Jimmy tried to take cover behind something but felt his body consumed by the burning flames of the shrapnel. He slammed into a wall, narrowly missing a sharp spike of blasted wood.. His air blown out from him.
Through bleary eyes he heard a person step out from nowhere and say, "No one kills the boy, not yet, he still has amany to do....."
He heard the mysterious man say "NO! yo-yo---you died! We killed you! A failed experi---" his words cut short by a spike droven through his chest.
"You listen here" the person said, "Or I swear, I will kill you there. You do NOT touch this boy.... go tell your people. Go tell them... Dominio has taken custady of the child." With a sickening shllooorp, the spike was roughly removed from the mans chest. "go." Dominio said, kicking him away.
The man tore through the air, creating a riff, "YOu havn't heard the last of us Dominio, the boy WILL die." with a sicking laugh he fell through the riff disapearing from the room.
Dominio knelt by Jimmy, muttering to himself, "what a sorry hero. This be our hero? We are all damned to hell if nothing is done about this.... child. He must learn."
 
Jimmy no longer able to keep his wits passes out in Dominio's arms.


 
End Chapter 1 of this Adventure story
 


 
[/size]Chapter 2 starts...
 
A.) In Dominions baseB.) In the real world, Jimmy has been missing for several days, what does his family and friends think? Do?C.) The mysterious wounded man talks to his people about the boy and his failureD.) Jimmy wakes up to a young girl tending to his makeshift cot, and informing him where he is, Dominio's base

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2012, 04:46:47 AM »


[size=72]CHAPTER 2- Awakening[/size]
B.) In the real world, Jimmy has been missing for several days, what does his family and friends think?

Jiimmy wakes up a hospital bed. "Huh, what the hell happened? I can't remember anything" he thought to himself. His mother comes to see him. "OH MY GOD!, you awoke from your coma! Welcome back Jimmy, you've been out for 3 days!"

A)Jimmy passes out again (to the dream world)
B)The hospital turns out to be the old man's, and his mom is an illusion (PICK ME! XD)
C)He needs to stay at the hospital
D)Goes home

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2012, 05:18:21 PM »
(I hope Chapter 2 has more writers)

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2012, 11:09:44 PM »
(I hope Chapter 2 has more writers)

Nah, it's fine with us two, and Jonez trolls it

Offline NekoJonez

  • Administrator
  • *******
  • Attack: 96
    Defense: 95
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Gender: Male
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2012, 11:23:57 PM »
( --" Yeah right)

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2012, 07:57:31 PM »
B)The hospital turns out to be the old man's, and his mom is an illusion

Reality kicked in. His mom was an illusion, and the old man came back. "Heh heh heh." he said, "where shall I send you now?"

a) The same world as before
b) Back to the first world
c) New world- Islands
d) New world- Free choice

Offline Kiss x Miz

  • Administrator
  • *******
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • Gender: Male
  • eh
      • Arpegi
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2012, 03:39:17 PM »
c) New world- Islands

Everything went black before his eyes for a second. Then he opens his eyes looking at the sun above his head, blinding him.

He looks around to find he's on a small island and there's 3 islands around him. 2 small, sandy ones and a big one with a jungle.

He decides to:

a) swim to the big island for shade and water.
b) dig in the sand on the island he's on.
c) swim to every island to look for signs of life.
d) new enemy - animal-ish

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2012, 06:41:16 PM »
a) swim to the big island for shade and water.

Jimmy swam to the big island to find...

A) A cabin, shelter
B) A trap
C) An ally
D) new enemy - animal-ish

Offline dark 5FVD

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2012, 07:09:45 PM »
c) an ally

Jimmy stayed on a litle distance hi i come in peace who are you?

a) Jim carry
B) pick a name
C) person attacks with no reason
d) Franc

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2012, 07:16:47 PM »
B) pick a name

Hey Jimmy, my name is Tom. I've been in this world for 4 years, you must be new here. Come into my base.

A) It's a cabin, equipped with food, etc
B) It's A TRAP
C) Jimmy gets attacked
D) Jimmy refuses

Offline dark 5FVD

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2012, 07:19:07 PM »
a) It's a cabin, equipped with food, etc

Jimmy was verry hungry and

a) asked if he could get something to eat
B) attacks Tom
c) kill's tom to get the food and cabin
d) ask's nothing

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2012, 07:24:52 PM »
a) asked if he could get something to eat
(FYI Jimmy is not aggresive)
Sure kiddo, said Tom, go ahead and eat, I have plenty

A) Normal food/water
B) The food is poisoned
C) Jimmy can;t eat it
D) Free choice

Offline dark 5FVD

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2012, 07:31:26 PM »
A) normal food/water
(sorry didn't knew that)

eats and drinks something.
THanks alot i was starving.

A) give's him his loyalty
B) Free choice

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2012, 04:48:17 PM »
A) give's him his loyalty

 
Jimmy gives him his loyalty as payment for the good deed given to him. What is my first assignment?
 
A.) Train (with him)
B.) Scout (with him)
C.) Scout (without him)
D.) Train (without him)
 
 
(I think the storys gettting a little off track XD)

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2012, 10:27:11 PM »
B.) Scout (with him)

Jimmy goes to scout with him..

A) He gets attacked by Tom
B) normal scouting trip, for food
C)they get attacked
D)free choice

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2012, 10:53:12 PM »
A) He gets attacked by Tom

 
They move into the forest and into a ring cleared out..... Jimmy found it to seem to look like a battle feild. He didnt finsh his thought when he got tackled by Tom.
 
"Come on kid! You need to do better than that."
He hit Jimmy a few times
"Come on already get up!" slaps him "How are you supposed to save us when your the way you are right now?!?!"
 
Jimmy thinks back to when he was saved from the death trap earlier... what the man mumbled... he then asked
 
A.) "what are you talking about?" (Gets an answer)
B.) "what are you talking about?" (no answer, instead another quick jab to the face)
C.) "what needs to be done?" (Gets an answer)
D.)  "what needs to be done?" (no answer, instead another quick jab to the face)