Author Topic: Choose your adventure!  (Read 13199 times)

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2012, 10:58:14 PM »
B.) "what are you talking about?" (no answer, instead another quick jab to the face)

Jimmy just kept getting struck again and again. Finally, he attacks back, throwing Tom off of him. He then........

A) Attacks Tom (knocking him out)
B) Demands an answer
C) Waits
D) They get attacked by a creature

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2012, 09:35:10 PM »
B) Demands an answer
 
 


Theme for this scene

or here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxv1o0j5Jj8
 
 


 
"I demand you answer me says Jimmy. I want to know why the ---- Im here, who the heck are you and what all this is about."
He punches Tom once, twice, three times, "Tell me"
 
Tom throws Jimmy off of him. And yells, "You wouldnt understand child! You wouldn't understand! This world is held as a prison to all of us here. We're all locked up in this dreamland hell and we cant get out. The orginization doesn't want us to. They hold us here because we know what the orginization will do to the real world. That man from the church who boby traped it, the one who tried to blow you up? That was an orgization man, trying to kill you. Why you? Because you're the only one who can leave this place! You dont have to be here, but you do. You're the only one who can save us and darn it, I want to see my family and friends again so Im begging you, you have to help us, all of us. We dont want to stay in this dream prison forever."
 
Jimmy realises hes way over his head and just nods his head at this desperate man. "sure"
 
"sure.... sure.... SURE?!?!" Tom is clearly frustrated. "Cant you see that you are our only hope Jimmy.... please.... dont leave us here..... please.... "
 
At that moment in a chaotic red flame, a man appears out of the air as if it were no mere feat.
 
"Jimmy!" The man said. "Dont listen to this man! He tells lies. He's a danger to us all. See through his desperate rants and see him for what he truely is an insane, senile, desperate man. He wishes to see the orginization fall for selfesh reason, not for what we do. Come with us Jimmy, join the Orginization."
 
The man outstreches his hand and in another briliant burst of flame, a sword, a dark sword with a black blade and a red hilt materilizes there.
 
"Take this sword," said the man. "And kill Tom, join us Jimmy."
 
~The time to chose Jimmys future is at hand will he~
 
A.) Take the sword and kill Tom, joining the orginization
B.) Take the sword and do a full turn slash and strike the man, joining the resistance (Toms side)
 
-Choose wisely, the story changes dramatically here-
 


The man looks like this


 
And Tom looks like this
 


 

Choose wisely now  ;)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 09:55:28 PM by NekoBot » »

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2012, 05:27:58 AM »
B.) Take the sword and do a full turn slash and strike the man, joining the resistance (Toms side)

Jimmy took the sword and swung it around and hit the man. "You'll regret this Jimmy! You made the wrong decision!" He then died

Jimmy: Tom, are you okay?

Tom then...

A) Attacks  Jimmy
B) Thanks him
C) Turns out to be the bad guy
D) You can choose

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2012, 12:53:01 PM »
A) Attacks  Jimmy

Tom attacks Jimmy in a violent hug. "Thank you Jimmy. You've given the resistance hope for a future outside this prison. But theres much you dont understand. Come, it's time you meet our leaders and our main village."
 
A.) Tom takes him to the village first (Its further in the woods, a bit north)
B.) Tom takes him to the elders first (They're in a cave west of the woods west of the village)
 
 
 

Two figure in the far distance watch as Tom and Jimmy walk away
 
"He did not join us sir...."
"but he will in time.... I have seen this to be true."
 

NekoBot 

nekobot
 
They turn away walking into the shadws, dissapearing
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 06:02:24 PM by NekoBot » »

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2012, 07:12:41 AM »
tom takes him to the village first

it contined 5 buildings made of straw and wood. a bathhouse two living dens an outhouse and a school of sorts.
"come, let me show you the elders"

A.) pure free choice this time

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2012, 09:39:51 PM »
A.) pure free choice this time

[eh, I feel I might have ruined this thread  :'( ]
 
"Dont do anything stupid" says Tom
 
Tom takes Jimmy to the Elders. They travel through the forest and into a cave. There were 5 of them.
 
All 5 were hooked up to a machiene, presumably to keep them alive or at least stable. The machiene ran tubes through their noses and mouth. Their skin was old and crinkled with age but their eyes held a deathly glare. They looked rediculus and yet old and wise..... dangerous too.
 
"Is this the boy we seek?" Asked one of the Elders
"Aye, I think it is." Says another
"Why are you here Tom?" Asked the leftmost Elder.
 
"I have brought the boy of our dreams. The savior of our prayers... I present you.... Jimmy."
Tom grips Jimmys arm and thrust him forwaard. Jimmy pinwheeled for a second before regaining his balance.
Jimmy scratches his head nervously before saying, "hehe, hi."
 


Direct the conversation
 
A.) Elders quiz him to see if hes the one, then tell him their cause
B.) Elders are suspicious and so deny him audience for now
C.) Elders trust him and they speak peacefully with purpose
 


Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2012, 06:58:14 PM »
A.) Elders quiz him to see if hes the one, then tell him their cause


"What is your name, boy?"
Jimmy replies "Jimmy"
Why are you in this world?"
"I don't know, sir"

The Elders think about it for a second then...

A) Tell them what he has to do
B) Jimmy gets sent back to the real world, it was a dream from the coma
C) Deny him an answer
D) Free choice

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2012, 06:49:11 PM »
B) Jimmy gets sent back to the real world, it was a dream from the coma

Jimmy is sent back into the real world. He is not contious of his surroundings.
 
Doctor: Its been weeks now....
Mother: I just want him back....
 
A.) Story switches to a new character for now
B.) Story stays with current character

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2012, 02:09:24 AM »
B.) Story stays with current character (yay, you're back!)

Jimmy woke up. His mom exclaimed
"OH MY GOD! JIMMY, YOU'RE AWAKE!
She gave him a hug so hard that Jimmy almost fainted.
Jimmy then

A) Falls asleep (just normal sleep)
B) Goes back into coma world
C) Gets up, then staggers back into the bed
D) Gets up just fine

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2012, 03:28:52 AM »
C) Gets up, then staggers back into the bed


(yup, sorry bout that.)

Jimmy staggered to his bed exausted. "I.... I need... a moment..."

"Whats wrong Jimmy?" His mother says.

Jimmy...

A.) Explains
B.) lies
C.) Ignores the question

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #60 on: May 17, 2012, 03:45:42 AM »
C.) Ignores the question


Jimmy ignored the question and pretended not to notice his mom then...


A) Asks again
B) Jimmy goes back to sleep
C) Jimmy decides to explain what happened
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 03:47:02 AM by Hi » »

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #61 on: May 17, 2012, 03:50:39 AM »
C.) Ignores the question
A) Asks again

"hun... ,.., mommy needs to know..."

A.) Free choice {i haz writers block Ò.Ó}

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2012, 05:13:07 AM »
A.) Free choice

Jimmy...

A) Explains
B) Lies about it
C) Avoids again
D) Sleeps

Offline CarolineJohnson

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Gender: Female
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2012, 06:47:41 AM »
(Wait, nevermind, I have no idea what's going on even though I read every single post)
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 06:49:11 AM by CarolineJohnson » »

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2012, 06:59:30 AM »
(Wait, nevermind, I have no idea what's going on even though I read every single post)
(Pretty much Jimmy was sent to a dream world that may or may not be real that turned out to be a coma. He woke up now and his mother is asking him what happened.)(You can develop the story.)

Offline CarolineJohnson

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Gender: Female
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2012, 07:12:24 AM »
(Wait, nevermind, I have no idea what's going on even though I read every single post)
(Pretty much Jimmy was sent to a dream world that may or may not be real that turned out to be a coma. He woke up now and his mother is asking him what happened.)(You can develop the story.)
(That's confusing. I have no ideas to develop the story.)

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2012, 07:16:09 AM »
(Wait, nevermind, I have no idea what's going on even though I read every single post)
(Pretty much Jimmy was sent to a dream world that may or may not be real that turned out to be a coma. He woke up now and his mother is asking him what happened.)(You can develop the story.)
(That's confusing. I have no ideas to develop the story.)
Ya, Bot made it a little confusing. You can make him go back to a normal life if you want, or send him back to his coma/dream world.

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2012, 03:10:32 PM »
(Wait, nevermind, I have no idea what's going on even though I read every single post)
(Pretty much Jimmy was sent to a dream world that may or may not be real that turned out to be a coma. He woke up now and his mother is asking him what happened.)(You can develop the story.)
(That's confusing. I have no ideas to develop the story.)
Ya, Bot made it a little confusing. You can make him go back to a normal life if you want, or send him back to his coma/dream world.

Am stupid for doing it, I know  :-X

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #68 on: June 26, 2012, 08:10:55 AM »
[im thinking about nulling everything ive said or done in the story of Jimmy for the sake of going back to when things werent confusing. I feel bad scince I killed this story and other things too I guess. If there are no objections then I plan to null everything friday morning at 2am (my time)]

Offline Noob

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2012, 07:00:06 PM »
[im thinking about nulling everything ive said or done in the story of Jimmy for the sake of going back to when things werent confusing. I feel bad scince I killed this story and other things too I guess. If there are no objections then I plan to null everything friday morning at 2am (my time)]
No, it's fine. You are half of the RP, lol.

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #70 on: June 27, 2012, 08:31:35 PM »
[im thinking about nulling everything ive said or done in the story of Jimmy for the sake of going back to when things werent confusing. I feel bad scince I killed this story and other things too I guess. If there are no objections then I plan to null everything friday morning at 2am (my time)]
No, it's fine. You are half of the RP, lol.



still feel bad about it though. I made things waaaay too compicated

Offline Apokura

  • Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • ***
  • Attack: 79
    Defense: 68
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 6
  • Gender: Male
  • What a horrible night to have a curse!
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2012, 02:46:51 AM »
A.) Free choice

Jimmy...

A) Explains
B) Lies about it
C) Avoids again
D) Sleeps

D) Sleeps.

Upon sleeping, he realizes he actually just woke up, and everything thus far has been a dream; And that his name is actually Mike. Mike takes the stairs to leave the room well-known by him as his own room, to arrive...

A)At the kitchen (If you get the reference, kudos to you)
B)At school
C)At the leaving room
D)Your choice.

Offline Apokura

  • Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • ***
  • Attack: 79
    Defense: 68
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 6
  • Gender: Male
  • What a horrible night to have a curse!
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2015, 11:38:19 PM »
And so, a new adventure begins. A new day rises, and as one story ends, another begins...

Character name: Johnny
Age: 19 and a three quarters
Sex: male, of course

You wake up one day after a strange dream, you...


A) Get up as if nothing happened


B)Go back to sleep, ignoring the fact that you have school.


C)Try to recall the dream


D)Go to school, and tell a friend about it.

Offline Kiss x Miz

  • Administrator
  • *******
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • Gender: Male
  • eh
      • Arpegi
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #73 on: March 28, 2015, 04:33:02 AM »
B)Go back to sleep, ignoring the fact that you have school.

Johnny fades back into his sleep.
The next time he opens his eyes he notices he's way too late for school.
His aunt Mary comes in and yells "Why are you still in bed? You have school!"

A) Johnny lies about being sick
B) He rushes to his feet and gets dressed
C) He plays possum
D) He yells back at his aunt "(insert rebellious crap)"

Offline Apokura

  • Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • ***
  • Attack: 79
    Defense: 68
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 6
  • Gender: Male
  • What a horrible night to have a curse!
Re: Choose your adventure!
« Reply #74 on: March 28, 2015, 07:03:29 PM »
C) He plays possum.

However, Johnny's sleepy mind just remembered something.
He lived alone with his single mom, and she did not have any sisters.
So, who could this "Aunt Mary" be...?

A)Probably someone dangerous; Johnny continues playing possum.
B)Probably someone dangerous; Johnny jumps to his feet and tries to escape
C)Probably someone harmless; continue sleeping
D)Probably someone harmless; (Insert what you want to do here)