Author Topic: Spam and other garbage you like to share #2  (Read 790149 times)

Offline Arikado

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 201
    Defense: 130
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 5
Re: Spam and other garbage you like to share #2
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2014, 12:11:30 AM »
The new TMNT movie looks like shit. Of course that should be a surprise to fucking no one, considering who's directing it. ._.

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2014, 12:28:17 AM »
I think your mom jokes are funny as long as they aren't directed towards any specific individuals

The new TMNT movie looks like shit. Of course that should be a surprise to fucking no one, considering who's directing it. ._.
I agree with that except that I like Bay's Transformers movies, so I have to disagree on the last part ;)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 12:31:58 AM by Auzeturin » »

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2014, 12:55:09 AM »
Achievement Get: Job
Explain.
he got an achievement called job.He didn't get a job.He just got an achievement and it's called job.
Awww, and here I was getting my hopes up.

Offline Joel16

• Intellectual Elite
  • Attack: 97
    Defense: 98
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 8
  • Be lost in an eternal illusion.
      • Joel16's Projects
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2014, 01:08:39 AM »
On the jokes part, just let the immature people be. It's the healthy part of growing up ;)
And it's called tabs because I was doing some tests and I had to rename it otherwise the menu was too long. I forgot to change it back.

Oh I see now :p
and yeah, well like Austin said, its okay if it isn't directed to any specific persons.

Offline devon

• Intellectual Elite
  • Attack: 70
    Defense: 58
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -663
  • Close your tab now.
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2014, 02:48:36 AM »
yup,people we found him!
The guy who is slightly offended by mom jokes.
Congratulations Mr.Itachi would you like a hamburger?

It's just not nice. You shouldn't joke around about someone who brought you into this world. It doesn't matter what the joke's about, It's just not nice.
P.S that's not funny either.

Btw why is the bookmark section renamed as "Tabs" now :L

Ur Mom.

Offline Joel16

• Intellectual Elite
    Attack Member
      • Joel16's Projects
« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2014, 03:01:39 AM »
Hey Jonez may I request a block button, if there is one where is it? >.>
And I honestly don't care if you're saying that. It just shows how immature you are and I'm really not gonna bother.

Err, Nvm I dunno why I'm getting all offended for just a little joke. Probably cause I'm stressed out, thanks to the 4 fucking tests I had this week.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 03:06:30 AM by Itachi Uchiha » »

Offline devon

• Intellectual Elite
    Attack Member
  • Close your tab now.
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2014, 03:07:43 AM »
Say "ur mom" twice and someone overreacts.

HEY CAN I BLOCK THIS GUY HE'S REAL IMMATURE.

Yeah, like your posts are really worth reading.

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
    Attack Member
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2014, 03:20:05 AM »
I'd really appreciate it if a certain devon brought me a box a' tacos at this moment.

Offline Joel16

• Intellectual Elite
    Attack Member
      • Joel16's Projects
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2014, 03:54:49 AM »

Uh you're the one with the lame joke. To talk about being "immature", I doubt you even know what the heck that means. You're the one who keeps posting it over and over, being all silly and trying to deliberately get someone pissed.
And yeah is blocking considered immature? No, cause what that's gonna be doing is ignoring that shit instead of replying to your worthless posts. Get over it kid, I've stated my opinion. I have nothing more to say.

Edit: You know what, I'm just gonna be mature apologize. Sorry for over reacting  just don't be referring it to me. I'm okay with it if that's the case. I don't wanna be arguing over something like this, and no I'm not joking or being sarcastic, I'm seriously apologizing.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 01:06:14 PM by Joel16 » »

Offline Toffee

• Doesn't know about the matrix.
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • Whatevs.
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2014, 05:00:52 AM »
I have never played Hatoful Boyfriend (A dating sim involving pigeons instead of people for those who didn't know).
And I never had any intentions of doing so.

Until I discovered that this f****** badass theme is somehow in this game.

Now I need to play this to see what the f*** has to happen and the circumstances involved in order to reach the event where this plays.

Offline devon

• Intellectual Elite
    Attack Member
  • Close your tab now.
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2014, 05:35:00 AM »

Uh you're the one with the lame joke. To talk about being "immature", I doubt you even know what the heck that means. You're the one who keeps posting it over and over, being all silly and trying to deliberately get someone pissed.
And yeah is blocking considered immature? No, cause what that's gonna be doing is ignoring that shit instead of replying to your worthless posts. Get over it kid, I've stated my opinion. I have nothing more to say.

Edit: You know what, I'm just gonna be mature apologize. Sorry for about that,over reacting  just don't be referring it to me. I'm okay with it if that's the case. I don't wanna be arguing over something like this, and no I'm not joking or being sarcastic, I'm seriously apologizing.
Okay? Good for you. One thing I've learned is that it's not worth being light-hearted around some people. You guys want me to be serious and mature all the time? Fine.

Also you want to call me a kid? I work a 40 hour week, and my money is divided between mortgage payments, loan repayments, power, hire-purchase repayments, water, phone, internet and food. I'm lucky to get 30 dollars of my own money to spend most weeks. I have a week holiday coming up in April that I absolutely need but I may back out of because I might not actually afford to actually stay, despite the fact my siblings (who I rarely see) will be there as well. You think you got problems? My problems are compounded with a dollar sign. You think I don't know the meaning of maturity? Fuck you. I've been mature longer than you've been alive.

Fine, no more lame "ur mom" jokes. No more jokes period. If you need a parade rained on I'll be there with a frown.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 05:46:40 AM by devon » »

Offline Cupcake Fury

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • Yoooooooo
« Reply #111 on: March 29, 2014, 05:41:31 AM »
Just watched the last episode of klk.. ;-;

Is it a single season thingy?

As I understand, yes. but I heard there will be a special episode sometime in september.

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #112 on: March 29, 2014, 05:42:06 AM »
5.3 earthquake happended : D

Offline Joel16

• Intellectual Elite
    Attack Member
      • Joel16's Projects
« Reply #113 on: March 29, 2014, 06:37:52 AM »

Edit: You know what, I'm just gonna be mature apologize. Sorry for about that,over reacting  just don't be referring it to me. I'm okay with it if that's the case. I don't wanna be arguing over something like this, and no I'm not joking or being sarcastic, I'm seriously apologizing.
Okay? Good for you. One thing I've learned is that it's not worth being light-hearted around some people. You guys want me to be serious and mature all the time? Fine.

Also you want to call me a kid? I work a 40 hour week, and my money is divided between mortgage payments, loan repayments, power, hire-purchase repayments, water, phone, internet and food. I'm lucky to get 30 dollars of my own money to spend most weeks. I have a week holiday coming up in April that I absolutely need but I may back out of because I might not actually afford to actually stay, despite the fact my siblings (who I rarely see) will be there as well. You think you got problems? My problems are compounded with a dollar sign. You think I don't know the meaning of maturity? Fuck you. I've been mature longer than you've been alive.

Fine, no more lame "ur mom" jokes. No more jokes period. If you need a parade rained on I'll be there with a frown.
Light hearted?  are you nuts?  where exactly were you light hearted?  you kept continuing with your shit jokes,  being all immature about it. If you actually took the time out to read what I said you'd realize I was the one being light hearted. All I said was I wouldn't take that as a joke, and it seems you saw it as "Hey fuck you, don't joke about that". I was the one who took back everything I said kept apologizing, while you kept blabbing about me over reacting, where the heck were you light hearted? And for peet's sake I just use 'kid' as a word link, i dont mean you are one. One more thing, Idc how old you are. You can be 50 and act imatture as fuck. I clearly wasn't talking about age. People these days just don't wanna accept their mistakes. Anyways I'm done here,  it's pointless to argue about something so stupid.

I thought the rules here were to respect others opinions, but you wanna joke about that, and I'm the one being immature? Just wow. And where did "you want me to be serious all the time come in?  lol seriously, just cause I said I wouldn't take it as joke?

Look dude, I honestly don't hold a grudge against anyone. So even if you say anything rude, I'm really not gonna bother. Can we just settle this the mature way. Both of us have made mistakes.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 06:52:42 AM by Joel16 » »

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 20
« Reply #114 on: March 29, 2014, 07:53:27 AM »
How the hell did this happen over a "ur mom" joke? Seriously.

Offline Toffee

• Doesn't know about the matrix.
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • Whatevs.
« Reply #115 on: March 29, 2014, 07:55:58 AM »
ooooooh! You guys got Light maaaaad!

P.S.
That was a joke... please don't hate me! ;>_<

Well now I feel silly making that comment when I saw Light about to lay the Global Mod law down, but then he went and changed his post. >.>
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 07:58:46 AM by Toffee » »

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2014, 08:01:16 AM »
If either of them are as mature as they say, then the argument is finished anyway.

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2014, 08:31:49 AM »
By the way, is Arpegi slow for anyone else? I'm getting a lot of timed out errors.

Offline PriomBlazer

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • UwU
« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2014, 09:08:15 AM »
By the way, is Arpegi slow for anyone else? I'm getting a lot of timed out errors.
no,not in particular.Actually arpegi's been loading rather quickly for me recently.
(also holy sh*t there was a fight on arpegi,never saw that happening before,someone want a donut?)

Offline PriomBlazer

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • UwU
« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2014, 10:21:17 AM »

I agree with that except that I like Bay's Transformers movies, so I have to disagree on the last part ;)
I know what you mean!
I love the part where that thing explodes and when that other thing explodes and that other other thing explodes......

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Attack Member
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2014, 12:08:22 PM »

That edit was the best move here.

no,not in particular.Actually arpegi's been loading rather quickly for me recently.
(also holy sh*t there was a fight on arpegi,never saw that happening before,someone want a donut?)
It has been solved. Anyways, about the slow site... Argh, again? Let me look into that.

Offline Caster no Mae

• Elite Member
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
  • Guru Guru Fluff~
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2014, 12:17:55 PM »
 I think the site is slow due to the all Youtube embedments or whatever you call them,

the whole [youtube] videos directly to the site instead of just having them as links

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
    Attack Member
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2014, 12:35:04 PM »
Website is fine for me. And my internet is not that good...

Anyways. I'm not trying to butt in the fight that's probably done by now, BUT Joel: Just remember that a joke is a joke, and as long as no offense was truly intended, it's okay to joke. They are harmless, and true men know how/when to joke how to take them and handle them. And devon: even if you're trolling, it's only funny to a certain level. Please don't try and make anybody mad here.

I'm done

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2014, 12:36:39 PM »

You have a talent for getting into conflicts.

Not everyone is a thick-skinned motherfucker you know :p

Offline senpai_FisT

• Übermensch
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 15
  • can'twakeup.png
      • Rock'n'RollFisto!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 01:15:51 PM by Fist » »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal