Help & Support > Non-Computer Help

Help me find out how to work my MP3 Players and my Tablet

<< < (2/2)

CarolineJohnson:

--- Quote from: Light on May 07, 2014, 08:27:01 AM ---Also, I don't see shuffle mode being advertised as a feature on the website.
--- End quote ---
At one point, the site called it a Shuffle 8GB MP3 Player. That's practically advertising that it has a shuffle mode.

--- Quote from: Light on May 07, 2014, 08:27:01 AM ---As for your Sylvania, it looks like that's just how shuffle works on the thing. Again, not very helpful, but that's all the info I got. =/
--- End quote ---
I would rather have the 8GB MP3 Player than an MP3 player with a fake shuffle mode. At least the 8GB MP3 Player has some form of shuffle. Even if it IS...uh...kind of inexplicable in that it's only a half-shuffle.

--- Quote from: Miz- on May 07, 2014, 08:30:33 AM ---Most mp3 players aren't very elaborate though. You should be able to go through all the options in quite a short time.
--- End quote ---
I think I have, which doesn't make sense because there's apparently a 'charging' mode that I have yet to find.

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on May 07, 2014, 07:49:08 AM ---Does the MP3 has a display?
--- End quote ---
The 8GB MP3 player does not have a display beyond a light to tell you if it's on or charging. It's practically identical to a real iPod Shuffle except it's a color a real Shuffle doesn't come in except for special editions, and doesn't have that clip thing on the back that a Shuffle has. Also the part where it's just drag and drop, rather than iTunes.

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on May 07, 2014, 07:49:08 AM ---And your digital book, this weekend... I'm on it.

--- End quote ---
Really? Good luck. I've been googling for a year trying to find an epub or a pdf or SOMETHING...but no luck. Apparently it's like Myst IV in that it's only available in physical form, but then it's rare enough that most places don't always have it.

Edit: Obtained a physical copy of the book. Scratch the book thing.

NekoJonez:
Shall we lock this or not?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version