Help & Support > Site

The "You" Tag

(1/6) > >>

Sir Shota:
It has come to my attention recently that there was a bit of a scuffle in the spam thread revolving around the "you" tag. Now, I think a good handful of us know what has happened there, but some don't even want to try and go around to solving the problem. My suggestion is that we should remove the "you" tag completely, before any other incidents occur. Even if some people THINK it was a joke, it really wasn't and it was kinda cruel to add more to the fire after the initial responses.

So, all I would like to say is that the you tag must be removed and as soon as possible, because this has been bothering me for a bit now.

Thanks for listening and please, let's keep this a civilized manner.

NekoJonez:
You have my support mate. But here is the thing, Miz doesn't want to change things. So, I think this talk is a good idea!

Thanks for this topic man. :)

Sir Shota:
Thank you. Though I really think this change is good since all I want is for this community to be as happy and normal as possible without any monumentally bad things happening. The "you" tag might be one of the main reasons if we don't do anything about it.

NekoJonez:
There, since I'm doing some site work, I deleted the tag. If people want it back, they will first need to convince me.

Apokura:
Really now? :/ I'm against removing it because honestly, it's just a harmless tag that was meant for fun. I think this was an isolated, one-of-a-time incident caused by a member (...I guess ex-member now?) who couldn't take the joke. The great majority of the members don't seem to mind it, and as Miz said, I don't think it'd be prudent to remove a feature from the site just because of one member who didn't like it. Just imagine what would happen if our small community ends up growing to be, say, as big as RomU was. Would we have to change the site to every little request by every little dissatisfied member? Would the other members like that, or would it be harmful to the others?

I say we should poll it up and let the majority decide.

EDIT: Aaaaaand it's already gone. Oh, well. Goodbye, [you] jokes I guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version