Author Topic: Two thingamajigs  (Read 2401 times)

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
Two thingamajigs
« on: May 30, 2014, 04:48:43 AM »
  • Got a job. Cashier. Grocery store. Please cut off my legs. They ache so much.
  • My grandma died, so I won't be on tomorrow (5/30) or Saturday (5/31). I'm fine and dandy, don't worry. ^_^
So yeah. That's all the news.

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
Re: Two thingamajigs
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 08:27:39 AM »
Congracondolencetulations or something.

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 11:26:16 AM »
I already talked to you about this. Good luck and I wish you much strength.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 03:59:31 AM »
Thanks.

We had to go ahead and take whatever games of my grandma's that we could find at the house... was quite a lot. If anyone cares to see a list of what my sister and I took... (note: that list is the condition in which we got them; the games we're keeping are being unwrapped if they weren't when we got them. Also: this doesn't list that we borrowed Earthbound a year ago; this is just what we got from the house yesterday) And this isn't all, either. We've still got every issue of Nintendo Power ever to deal with, and there are some games we have yet to find that we're at least 80% sure are there. Like, I remember my grandma had Tetrisphere, but it wasn't anywhere where we were finding games. And I found guides for SSBB and Super Mario 3D Land, but not either of those games (my grandma never got the strategy guides unless she had the games). We also ended up finding old Dragon Warrior inserts and posters, but no Dragon Warrior (AFAIK at least the inserts came with the game, so the game is somewhere around there).

My grandpa just doesn't want any of that around anymore. If we could play it, he had us take it; he said he was going to trash anything we left (he's probably going to ask beforehand in case it was something we didn't end up finding yesterday, and we kind of ran out of room in the car with stuff, so nothing's probably going to be trashed for a little bit yet). If anyone knows how we can deal with all those issues of Nintendo Power, and where we can take some of the older games on that list (if we're not keeping them, that is), that would help a lot.

Also no, you can't have the Wii. We kind of need a system that can play dual-layer discs. For Xenoblade. And Last Story. And Other M. And maybe Brawl, which we could potentially have if we end up finding my grandma's copy if there really is one there.

*Sigh* But yeah. That's the deal right now.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 04:09:04 AM by CarolineJohnson » »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal