Chat > News

[Trigger Warning] Human Barbie Confirmed for Totally Insane

(1/2) > >>

CarolineJohnson:
(TRIGGER WARNING)

Story here
Seems like the Human Barbie has finally grown to the pinnacle of insanity by starting to follow breatharianism.

What is breatharianism? It's referred to as a "diet", like vegetarianism and veganism. However, the sustenance is sunlight and oxygen. It seems to me that breatharianism is basically a cult that claims if you follow them, you will somehow magically develop the ability to photosynthesize and live with that.

I'm not going to get into the whole of it, but supposedly one guy who follows breatharianism has followed it for years. He survives on sunlight and water, and only occasionally eats food just to taste things. How often does he do this? Three times a day! How much does he taste? An entire meal! Also they're limited to eating from McDonald's. Also they're totally insane if they think they're surviving on literally nothing if they're having meals.

Oh, also, a footnote of that news article states that that girl believes she can time travel and has come from space to speak with aliens.

TL;DR fucking what

TyranBrûlée:

Oh but she has a Vice documentary on her alien sorta vibe.

For some reason I watched the whole thing.

Kiss x Miz:
I bet she travels back in time to go eat before her new diet started.

Swagmaster:
That woman is freaky...

senpai_FisT:
I have masturabated and climaxed to this girl haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version