Creative > Graphics

Any Interest in GFX Competitions?

(1/7) > >>

Light:
Start of Part 2: http://www.arpegi.be/index.php/topic,182.msg53572.html#msg53572

So yeah, I'm thinking of starting a contest and want your opinion. As you can see, I've taken some of the contest ideas from the other forum's GFX Competiton board because I think they'd be fun and most users would be able to enter, even without prior experience.

For clarification:

Standard SOTW: I give you a theme/render, you use it to create a sig with the render in it/based on the theme given.
Captcha Contest: I give you a screenshot of a Captcha, and you draw something that has to do with the two words in it, using Paint.
Intentionally Bad Drawings: I give you a theme, you draw something on Paint based on that theme. Preferably bad in a comical way.
Sprite Fusion: I give you two sprites, you make a new one using them, nothing more.

If no one votes then I'll assume you're not interested and leave the board as is. :)

shredc0re:
I'd go for the standard SOTW, though I don't know if we have enough members with GFX experience yet.

Light:

--- Quote from: shredc0re on March 15, 2012, 05:15:19 PM ---I'd go for the standard SOTW, though I don't know if we have enough members with GFX experience yet.

--- End quote ---

That's why I added the other options, ones that (I assume) most users will be able to enter without any problems.

shredc0re:
I can't even draw with paint, so beats me lol

Mr.PowPow:
If a Captcha contest started I would take part, or a intentionally bad drawing contest. Though I don't have graphics experience so I wouldnt be able to take part in a SOTW.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version