Author Topic: Riddle time!  (Read 2398 times)

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
Riddle time!
« on: April 29, 2015, 08:54:43 PM »
First, look at this song:

Eternal Blaze by Nana Mizuki. It's one of the opening themes to Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's. The song and anime were both originally released in 2005.

I first heard this song in 2007 (or around there. Maybe 2006, maybe 2008...something like that). However, I remember hearing the song in the 90s. My guess is maybe 9 years earlier, but it could have been more. So that proves that I couldn't have heard it before that first time I heard it in 2007.

It couldn't have existed in the 90s, but I do have proof I heard it then: I knew the lyrics of the full version of the song when I first heard it in 2007.

Now, I couldn't have heard any Japanese songs until 2002, when I first started watching anime on Adult Swim. I live in America. Most Japanese show openings were dubbed over in English in the 90s. I also didn't start looking up full versions of anime openings/endings until 2006, when I first found Youtube. So this disproves that I heard it in the 90s.

The riddle: find an explanation for this.

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
Re: Riddle time!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 08:53:50 AM »
Time travel

I mean, you knew Nana Mizuki personally.

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
Re: Riddle time!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 09:49:36 AM »
a) the song is a cover of something that you heard in the 90's
b) you are nana mizuki and made the cover and released it in 2005 and then got amnesia and heard it again in 2007 which triggered your memory but not all of it
c) you're a time lord
d) all of the above.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal