Help & Support > Computer Help

HALP

<< < (3/3)

Kiss x Miz:
Wouldn't buy, top recommended comments have 3 hours or less. Often meaning low replay value and short game overall in this case.

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: Mizard on October 04, 2015, 05:42:06 PM ---Wouldn't buy, top recommended comments have 3 hours or less. Often meaning low replay value and short game overall in this case.

--- End quote ---
See, I was gonna get Ittle Dew. But by the time I had enough cards they already ran outta keys.
So I was just randomly getting whatever got my interest.
Bad decision too since I could've gotten Vanguard Princess instead of this if I had been a bit more patient.
Steam can't even detect glass wings .exe file and instead just starts the control setup which is why I wanted to make it like the control setup would start the game. But since I have to use the .bat file to do that, it probably was a bad idea.

I even sent a message to the dudes who made the game too. But apparently it's a rare issue some people have and the guy didn't have a solution.

NekoJonez:
So, did the code work...?

PriomBlazer:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on October 06, 2015, 10:12:00 AM ---So, did the code work...?

--- End quote ---
No, my games in hard disk E and not C so I had to change the location and it didn't work.

It wouldn't really fix my problem anyways. So, it's ok I suppose.

NekoJonez:
Strange, it worked with a test I did... Hrm, more testing is in order :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version