Author Topic: Spam and other garbage you like to share #1  (Read 3619621 times)

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 20
Re: Spam and other garbage you like to share #1
« Reply #1250 on: April 11, 2012, 02:03:35 PM »
Goddammit, disconnected again. >_>

I seriously need to get my wired connection back online soon

Also

Now that I think about it, my rp looks really intimidating.
Nah, I'm actually just working on the character sheet. Though the types of players explanation confuzzled me a little, could you lay it down straight for me?
Supervisors are in charge
Paeyons are magical
Trainees are just in it for the ride
And how do we work out who dies without godmodding or anything? I mean I doubt people are just gonna lay down and accept death :p
because its sort of an RP where it needs a winner, right?
Depends on the situation. That's why I made crews, so people can gang up on each other.
And I'm sure, once they get to the point where they're fatally injured, I'm just gonna swing the axe..
AND PLUS, you can still participate after you die. I think it's better as a dead person, more freedom(in terms of Paeyons)
I didn't think supervisors can die. How can they die?
Suicide? or maybe another Supervisor kills them? o.o
I'm assuming since the Supervisors are in the Base and the Paeyons are in the battlefield, that the Paeyons wouldn't be able to kill the Supervisors.

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
YAY! Y NOT SPOILER NESTING!?
Really now?

Yeah, my wi-fi likes to briefly disconnect sometimes. It's not noticeable when I'm browsing, but now that I need a constant connection-- thanks to Dragon's Nest-- it's really annoying.
Have you considered that the modem needs to cool down? Or has it been like that ever since?

Pretty much ever since, really. It's not as frequent when I give the modem a rest, but it still happens, and well, even one disconnection can be fatal. So yeah.

Guess who's back on the net!

Stephen Hawking?
Too bad. Never considered switching internet providers?

I wish I could, but it's not my call.

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #1251 on: April 11, 2012, 02:07:04 PM »

Also

Nah, I'm actually just working on the character sheet. Though the types of players explanation confuzzled me a little, could you lay it down straight for me?
Paeyons are magical
And how do we work out who dies without godmodding or anything? I mean I doubt people are just gonna lay down and accept death :p
Depends on the situation. That's why I made crews, so people can gang up on each other.
And I'm sure, once they get to the point where they're fatally injured, I'm just gonna swing the axe..
AND PLUS, you can still participate after you die. I think it's better as a dead person, more freedom(in terms of Paeyons)
I'm assuming since the Supervisors are in the Base and the Paeyons are in the battlefield, that the Paeyons wouldn't be able to kill the Supervisors.

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Yeah, my wi-fi likes to briefly disconnect sometimes. It's not noticeable when I'm browsing, but now that I need a constant connection-- thanks to Dragon's Nest-- it's really annoying.
Have you considered that the modem needs to cool down? Or has it been like that ever since?

Pretty much ever since, really. It's not as frequent when I give the modem a rest, but it still happens, and well, even one disconnection can be fatal. So yeah.

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
« Reply #1252 on: April 11, 2012, 02:13:18 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

In other news, well shit, 18 quotes. 19 if you count the one at the bottom.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1253 on: April 11, 2012, 02:21:35 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
« Reply #1254 on: April 11, 2012, 02:39:07 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1255 on: April 11, 2012, 02:41:31 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
« Reply #1256 on: April 11, 2012, 02:46:23 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Do we really have nothing better to do? >_>

Offline Cupcake Fury

Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • Yoooooooo
« Reply #1257 on: April 11, 2012, 02:54:26 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1258 on: April 11, 2012, 02:56:24 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah
Agreed. My mom's using my usual room for gaming.

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
« Reply #1259 on: April 11, 2012, 03:00:48 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah

Well that's true. Wait, your mom is a gamer?

Offline Cupcake Fury

Attack Member
  • Yoooooooo
« Reply #1260 on: April 11, 2012, 03:07:19 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah

Slap that bitch outta your room, and tell her no female gamers :P

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1261 on: April 11, 2012, 03:25:43 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah

Easier said than done. My mom will most likely scar me emotionally for life and my dad will most likely cripple me for life. :P

And no, my mom's not a gamer. She's just using my gaming room. My sis is using her usual room. So yeah. :\

Offline Cupcake Fury

Attack Member
  • Yoooooooo
« Reply #1262 on: April 11, 2012, 03:26:50 PM »
Well looks like we have the same father as if I did that kind of shit he would cripple me too xD
EDIT: AFF, forgot to quote D:

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1263 on: April 11, 2012, 03:31:13 PM »
Well looks like we have the same father as if I did that kind of shit he would cripple me too xD
EDIT: AFF, forgot to quote D:
ARGH! Combo breaker damnit!

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
« Reply #1264 on: April 11, 2012, 03:32:01 PM »
wow you guys are bored isn't it?

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
« Reply #1265 on: April 11, 2012, 03:34:48 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah

Easier said than done. My mom will most likely scar me emotionally for life and my dad will most likely cripple me for life. :P

And no, my mom's not a gamer. She's just using my gaming room. My sis is using her usual room. So yeah. :\

Too soon to quit now

Also, oh okay then. My mistake.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 03:35:51 PM by Light » »

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #1266 on: April 11, 2012, 03:37:46 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah

Too soon to quit now

you're mom is using your game room? my mom nows what not to do in my game room

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1267 on: April 11, 2012, 03:38:41 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah

Too soon to quit now

Uhh....wut?

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #1268 on: April 11, 2012, 03:50:30 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah

Too soon to quit now

Uhh....wut?

No dirty minds general bloodcat... --'

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #1269 on: April 11, 2012, 03:52:29 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah

Too soon to quit now

Uhh....wut?

Butter squat bosh?!

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1270 on: April 11, 2012, 03:56:26 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah

Too soon to quit now

Uhh....wut?

Butter squat bosh?!
Actually, I wasn't thinking of anything before you brought that up. WHAT DA FAQ WERE U THINKING!? >:P

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #1271 on: April 11, 2012, 03:58:05 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah

Too soon to quit now

Uhh....wut?

Butter squat bosh?!
Actually, I wasn't thinking of anything before you brought that up. WHAT DA FAQ WERE U THINKING!? >:P

Sorry it is thanks to ... wel it started when i met nekojonez and my new school made me think like that even worse sorry. :p

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #1272 on: April 11, 2012, 03:59:27 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah

Too soon to quit now

Uhh....wut?

Butter squat bosh?!

Sorry it is thanks to ... wel it started when i met nekojonez and my new school made me think like that even worse sorry. :p
Who's up for a big game of Kerplunk?!

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #1273 on: April 11, 2012, 04:00:24 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah

Too soon to quit now

Uhh....wut?

Butter squat bosh?!

Can't...see....middle quotes.

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #1274 on: April 11, 2012, 04:00:52 PM »

Also

Paeyons are magical

Woo! Quote-nesting time!
Really now?

Stephen Hawking?

I see.

GROW! GROW MORE!

Yay!
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Too bored.
So fuck yeah

Too soon to quit now

Uhh....wut?

Butter squat bosh?!
Actually, I wasn't thinking of anything before you brought that up. WHAT DA FAQ WERE U THINKING!? > :P

Kerplunk??? what's that

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal