Author Topic: [Baetyl Royale RP] Interest Check/Character Sheets  (Read 5624 times)

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
[Baetyl Royale RP] Interest Check/Character Sheets
« on: April 10, 2012, 08:44:38 AM »
I have an idea for an RP, and to keep things from getting to cluttered and to also save space, I'm just going to make this an interest check and if you ARE interested, make a character sheet with the parameters set below*.
---
Summary/Plot Analysis and Etc.
The story is similar to Battle Royale, mixed in with a bit of supernatural. It will be set in a large desert with a large facility. There will be three starting character groups; The supervisors, trainees and The Paeyons(test subjects). You may choose which of them you want to be. The supervisors are in charge of maintaining the facility(keeping the trackers functioning and the field at work) and helping their assigned Paeyon(s) become stronger. The Paeyons must survive in the barren wasteland and kill each other. Once you die, you become an alternate being who can still cause havoc or help, but cannot be eligible to win the prize at the end, which is the Baetyl, or holy magical stone sent from aliens. You also cannot be hurt by anyone, but you can talk to them.

The Supervisors:
You will be assigned to one or a few Paeyons, depending on how many people want to join(We are limited to 50 registered members..). Your job is to keep watch on your Paeyons and aid them in whatever means possible. Be creative. Although, do NOT godmod. I'm going to stress that a lot around here, even though it's in the rules. Also, you have to do your best to keep the Alt. Beings in check, because they CAN break some machinery and whatnot in the facility.

The Paeyons:
Your main goal is to be the last on standing(Or, better put, be in the last Crew standing). You are one of the two character types that can possess supernatural powers(no godmod). You may choose up to 2 initial ones, but your supervisors may add more if they choose to. Once you die, you become an AB.

The Alternate Beings(AB, Alt. Beings, etc.):
Only previous Paeyons can become ABs. After the Paeyons die, either by taking their lives or being killed, they become a former shell of themselves, much like a ghost. You cannot die or get hurt(because you're already dead). You also keep your powers from when you were a Paeyon.

The Trainees:
After the RP has started, if you still want to join, you will be admitted as a trainee. There you will aid your supervisor(s) in going out to the field and delivering items and feeding. You can also start out as a trainee, if you'd like.

Crews:
The crews will be an even number of Paeyons and Supervisors. Your crew must work together to win, and if you are the only crew left, you win the Baetyl! ABs are not part of any crew, as they have died. Trainees in the crew get nothing, and are just in it for fun. You may name your crew, but everyone has to agree on the name.
-
ANYONE can die! Except ABs... When supervisors die, they turn into trainees, and when trainees die, they are out for the count.

You can make as many characters as you like, but make sure to make a separate character sheet for each one of them.
---
*Character Sheet format-
Code: [Select]
[b]Name:[/b] (Include nicknames if applicable)
[b]Gender:[/b] (M/F/Transvestite/Hermaphrodite)
[b]Age:[/b] (Ranging from 10 to 19 for Paeyons and Trainees, any age above 13 for Supervisors)
[b]Species/Stature/Appearance:[/b] (Did I say you had to be human? Nope. Just as long as you can speak english, it's all good. Include a short description of your species' mechanics and your looks)
[b]Class: [/b](Supervisor/Paeyon/Trainee)
[b]Powers(only applicable to Paeyons):[/b] (Choose at least one elemental. e.g. Fire, Water, Thunder, etc. Think pokemon types, but it can span further that just that. Max. of 2)
[b]Personality:[/b] (A few short sentences or notes on how your character is)
[b]Back Story:[/b] (What had happened before entering Baetyl Royale)

-----

Important Dates:
Since we are in different timezones, these aren't precise, so try not to procrastinate

April 13th
Character positions for Supervisors and Paeyons are closed

April 15th
Crews formed and announced

April 16th
RP officially begins

Questions may be asked in this thread, PM me AFTER the 13th if you want to customize your crew.
(click to show/hide)
CREWS

Crew 1
Rdroid9000
BlindshoT the Demon

Crew 2
Jack Spinner
Light Gestalt

Crew 3
Metatron
Nero

Crew 4
Albert Matthews
Walter Donovan
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 01:21:05 AM by LaTyrannia » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: [Baetyl Royale RP] Interest Check/Character Sheets
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2012, 01:43:59 AM »
Name: Jack Spinner
Species/Stature/Appearance: Human, has slim and slender body and is Caucasian. Has silver hair and brown eyes.
Class: Supervisor
Powers (only applicable to Paeyons):N/A
Personality: Jack is a cold and calculative individual, often keeping to himself unless his goals collide with others. Even when in a group he tends to shrug off co-operation and attempt to accomplish things in his own way. He is incredibly coldhearted and cruel for his age.
Back Story: Before becomng a Supervisor for the Desert Facility, Jack Spinner was child soldier who fought in a far away region where war is abundant, even before that he never knew his family and grew up in an orphanage, which was conveniently owned by the government who assembled the child army units. Jack was picked to be in the 12th division of the regiment called "lil'Demons", and he went from a shy and timid boy to a ruthless killer. During his time on the battlefield he obtained made a friend, and during that time the ice over his heart started to chip away as they both found comfort within eachothers company, however tragedy happened as Jacks friend died in battle and Jack from that day swore he would do everything in his power to end all conflict, but the hatred in his heart made him accomplish it in horrific ways. After that his time on the battlefield earned him several nicknames, but one stood out from the rest "Silver Demon".
Not much is known about how Jack escaped the battlefield and came to work in the Desert Facility, but Jack still carries the hatred deep in his heart, waiting for his chance.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 01:54:19 AM by Nega-Pow » »

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2012, 06:30:09 AM »
When I get home I'll apply

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 07:33:41 AM »
Name: BlindshoT the Demon ( XD just because i can)
Species/stature/appearance: Human, musceled but not too much and is an flymanier, black hair and brown eyes Metal armor, in the collours red and white. with a small cape and a hood.
Class: Paeyons
powers: Super stealth and Demon transformation
personality: BlindshoT is likes to be alone and doesn't trust anybody verry easy. If he needs to work with others he finds it as an insult because he is capable to do things on his own and try's to ditch the others as soon as possible.
Back story: BlindshoT lost his parents when he was 6 because of the war and tryed to survive. It was verry difficult for him but he owned an ability that was from his dad he could vanish easily. His stealth actions got noticed by an man. He managed to follow the young BlindshoT to his "home" and made said that he was good but could get better. This spoke to BlindshoT and followed the man. the next 5 years he got trained by the man to be an skilled swordfighter and become even better in stealth. His mentor than died and he had to live on the streets again.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 05:22:46 PM by BlindshoT » »

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 08:03:18 AM »
Name: Nero "The Silent Shadow"
Species/Stature/Appearance: Tank-bred Human / Averaged sized in height. Slightly muscular build / Tan skin, deep black hair, pants and coat, inside the coat are conveniently hidden knives, magazines, guns and many other weaponry necessary for survival
Class: Paeyon
Powers(only applicable to Paeyons): Darkness/Shadow Manupilation
Personality: Silent, rational and reserved when alone or in serious situations. He think and acts not based on emotions but on which benefits himself the most. Despite his silent attitude, he can put a ruse by impersonating as a cheerful or kind individual, thus, to an extent, he is manipulative. Although he is still capable of human emotions, but only on rare or extreme occasions. Whether these human emotions will help him win or lose are yet to be seen....
Back Story: He was a tank-bred human trained to be an assassin. Years of training on his techniques, intel gathering, disguises, ruses, powers and abilities led him to become one of the most well-invested and powerful asset in his company, being nicknamed "The Silent Shadow" for his reserved personality and his effective yet unnoticeable assassination techniques. But those years of cruel training (Which is currently in its final stages) helped him form solid opinions about his company and a very human personality. The company seems to see through, however, and intends to discreetly kill him through the Baetyl Royale. Should Nero win, the company plans to send him to a suicide mission after the Royale. Nero, however, knowing what is in store for him has different plans...

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 20
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 01:01:50 PM »
Name: Light Gestalt
Species/Stature/Appearance: Human (Semi-long straight grey hair, grey eyes, medium build). Clad in red and blue scale armor and wields an unusually large gun of some sort.
Powers: Manipulation of various metals, near-superhuman strength
Personality: Cheerful but cynical, his only motivation is finding out about his past, which may lead to some conflict with his fellow crew members.
Back Story: This young man woke up without any recollection of his past and found himself in the care of an old man claiming to be his grandfather. The old man was a blacksmith of sorts, creating weapons and armor using odd materials that he claims come from "monsters bigger than a house". The young man decided to apprentice under his so-called grandfather, and after a year, could learn nothing more from him. The old man died only a few days after the young man finished his apprenticeship, with the words "Baetyl Royale" as his last. After finding out that"Baetyl Royale" was some sort of combat program, the young man decided to enlist, hoping to find out about his past. Because he had no idea what his name was, and the old man never called him by name, the young man decided to create a temporary name for himself, taking Light (the first thing he saw when he woke up) as his first name and Gestalt (meaning "wholeness") as his last name. And now, with the skills and equipment passed down by the old man, Light walks into the facility, not knowing what awaits him...

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 01:13:21 PM »
I see what is either a fierce rivalry or a strong team.

BTW, can we enter another character if we run out? I doubt the number of active people here would be sufficient. But then again, that's just me.

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 01:24:31 PM »
i'm every day whole day online why i don't have a life and al my friends are gone uhum "nekojonez" wow and with the rest i don't have any contact anymore.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2012, 01:35:47 PM »
i'm every day whole day online why i don't have a life and al my friends are gone uhum "nekojonez" wow and with the rest i don't have any contact anymore.
Welcome to the Reality of having "Free Time".

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
    Attack Member
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2012, 03:58:31 PM »
I see what is either a fierce rivalry or a strong team.

BTW, can we enter another character if we run out? I doubt the number of active people here would be sufficient. But then again, that's just me.
Well I'm sure that she said we could make multiple character so long as we could handle them. I think it says that anyway O.o

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2012, 04:02:35 PM »
You can make as many characters as you like, but make sure to make a separate character sheet for each one of them.

Huh. I just noticed that. I might make another character, then.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
    Attack Member
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 04:07:17 PM »
Since there are only two Supervisors, that means one of you is gonna be my little hard worker *pinches cheeks*

Name: Walter Donovan (Polymorph)
Species/Stature/Appearance: Genetically Walter still retains the majority of his human genes, so he can be referred to as such, however his genetics have been compromised slightly in such a way that the term "Polymorph" was given to describe the new breed. Walter looks in every way like a human, he has pale skin and jet black hair, he often wears a trench coat, white shirt and camo trousers and a pair of thick black gloves. However when Walter activates his powers then his appearance may change depending on where the power is activated, this mostly effects the texture and overall look of his skin and the structure of his body in some cases.
Powers(only applicable to Paeyons): Advanced Adaptability: When Walters skin comes into contact with most materials, his body changes and adapts to said material, the extent of how much of the body changes is controlled through the brain and how long the adaptation is sustained is mostly controlled through the brain, however the longest amount of time that any adaptation can be sustained is 15 seconds, then the body must revert back to its basic form. This power works through genetic manipulation. After a material has been applied to the body, the part of the body that has been effected can be manipulated in various ways, its form can be changed into things such as knives, hammers and other solid objects.
Personality: Walter is mostly a closed off individual, however that does not mean he is without a heart. His powers made him believe that he is some kind of monster, thus he shrugged away all of his friends and family. At heart he is kind and caring, but he can be ruthless in battlefield and his powers have made him quite the tactician.
Back Story: Walter came from a poor family, his father had died from cancer and his mother abandoned the family when she simply couldn't cope anymore. Walter was then forced to take multiple jobs to support himself and his younger sister, though he worked tirelessly his sister Maria always loved him dearly and welcomed him home with open arms. He would never allow her to take a job herself as he wanted her to have the childhood she was denied when their parents had left. However one day Walter was approached by a man who offered a substantial amount of money for Walter to take part in an experiment that required human testing, Walter thought of this as an opportunity to get him and Maria out of the slums and have a better life together, so he took the offer. The experiment was to increase the humans durability to various landscapes so that humans could live practically anywhere with little to no harm to the body, however due to a power failure the quick re-boot, the machine that Walter was fixed onto went haywire and blasted him with an ungodly amount of radiation waves. Walter woke up to find the warehouse destroyed, along with the machine. The man was nowhere to be found, Walter quickly staggered outside and used the metal railing to support himself, but noticed that his hand strangely started to solidify and turn metal.
After weeks of testing out his ability he realized that he was no longer human, but a freak of nature. He took the money he stole from banks using his ability and hired a full time helper to take care of his younger sister, knowing that he would never be by her side again. He later joined the Baetyl Royale in an attempt to honorably end his life.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 06:31:22 PM by Nega-Pow » »

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 03:05:10 PM »
Since there are only two Supervisors, that means one of you is gonna be my little hard worker *pinches cheeks*

>_>

I think I'll add to the ranks of the supervisors.

Name: Metatron (Tara)
Species/Stature/Appearance:Angel (Appearance of a 13-year-old girl, long golden hair up to her hips, golden eyes, fair skin, small build, large white wings). Wears a plain white sundress with frills and carries a peculiar notebook everywhere she goes.
Powers(only applicable to Paeyons)
Personality: Metatron does not appear to have any emotions. She does, however, get flustered when people call her by her nickname, Tara.
Back Story: In several branches of christian mythology, Metatron is described as God's messenger, heaven's scribe, and the highest of angels. In one piece of literature, she is said to be the son of Jared, Noah's great grandfather. She was transformed into an angel by God and was given the grand title of "the lesser YHVH". Her appearance as a supervisor in the "Baetyl Royale" program is a mystery. Her only response when questioned was "It is an order from My Lord."

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 02:37:48 AM »
It's the day before we choose crews! It's a tad uneven, although I'm hoping someone else makes a character. Or two. Anyway, if you guys have any requests, tell me now or tomorrow : D Otherwise I'll randomly pair you up/put you into random crews.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
    Attack Member
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2012, 02:43:57 AM »
It probably goes without saying, but I'd like my two characters to remain in separate teams, ordering myself around would be kinda meh~

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2012, 04:27:21 PM »
As of now, you are not allowed to make any more Paeyon and Supervisor characters until the next Royale! Bring forth the Trainees!

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2012, 04:21:17 PM »
Just curious, but how are you gonna divide the crews now that there's an odd number of supervisors?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2012, 11:26:02 AM »
One Supervisor will just have to have two. Ah well *shrug*
Unless someone wants to make one more Supervisor? eh? Yes?

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2012, 03:19:43 PM »
I'm willing to make another one, I guess. But that would give me too much control over the story... or would it?

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2012, 03:53:18 PM »
Supervisors only give advantages to paeyons.

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
    Attack Member
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2012, 04:02:12 PM »
That's true. And I guess I could kill him off early if needed.

Name: Albert Matthews
Species/Stature/Appearance: Human (Tan skin, black eyes, short red hair, short beard, large muscular build). Wears a brown sleeveless shirt and leather pants with thick iron vambraces around his arms. Carries a large claymore on his back.
Powers(only applicable to Paeyons)
Personality: Proud, brash, and wise beyond his years, Albert is like a motivating father to some, and an annoying coach to others.
Back Story: An accomplished mercenary since the early age of 16, Albert grew tired of the exciting life of a mercenary and decided to take on teaching, passng down his skills and knowledge to the younger generation. He found a nice teaching job at a military academy and for awhile, his life was finally peaceful. One day, he was asked to join the "Baetyl Royale" as a supervisor, and he wholeheartedly agreed, saying "the kids there could definitely use my guidance!"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:47:42 PM by Light » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
    Attack Member
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2012, 06:58:28 PM »
Thats pretty cool, mine and your supervisor might have a few things in common~

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2012, 07:16:08 AM »
CREW LISTINGS

First of all, I just randomly put you all into different crews, so yeah. If you have a problem, have a mutual agreement with your partner and tell me what needs to be changed. I will only change your crews up until I make the official RP thread.
Also, if you want to change the name, tell your partner about it and if they agree, we'll change it to whatever you like.

And now... the crews! *Drumroll*

Crew 1
Rdroid9000
BlindshoT the Demon

Crew 2
Jack Spinner
Light Gestalt

Crew 3
Metatron
Nero

Crew 4
Albert Matthews