Author Topic: An Anonymus Message  (Read 4484 times)

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
An Anonymus Message
« on: April 16, 2012, 10:04:15 PM »
I was given this message by one Anonymus man it reads as thus. After reading, please share your ideas and thoughts of the document.

Truth be told, the Captain and Davy Jones are one and the same.

They are in fact the same person, a shadow of the persona it shows. Everyone has a dark side. Everyone has a light side. You cannot hide from either nor can you hide from the emotions here in.
We are all controlled by the people we associate ourselves with and our past experiences. In the case of Davy Jones, the abuse he was given was severe and so he grew to be a bitter person in retrospect. In these cases we give into the darkness of any one situation. Not because of choice but rather because it is natural for nature to break down under stress and pressure. To rise against it is unnatural and is thus favorable. True strength is over coming our past obstacles and problems to always get to the top and resurface. It is hard because it is unnatural and we are, in fighting this instinct, are fighting nature.
I cannot say I’ve always achieved success in this never ending fight, but sometimes…. It just takes someone to get you out. Like Jonah for example in Davy Jones case.

-Davy Jones

The heart is incredible metaphorically speaking. Once broken its hard to pick up the pieces and the way it fixes itself… AMAZING. But the most important thing, in our hearts, we can NEVER let go of any feeling, any emotion that we’ve ever had over anything. That is why Davy Jones will never leave me and is forever a part of me.
I cannot hide from the darkest of feeling that I have. They are there, forever there. Lurking, waiting, beware. For once any of the emotions from the negative persona escape…. Hell breaks loose.
Injury, hurt, death, stress, pain, suffering, anger, hatred, so so soooo many things are brought apun us from the negative persona that everyone has. It will hide until the mind releases it naturally. You won’t realize it until it happens or you may never realize it ever. The darkness in our hearts is always there manifesting. It can be stopped though but not completely destroyed.
You light persona can and always should out shadow your negative persona…..
I have a hard time sometimes because I go through massive amounts of stress everyday. It is the price I pay for being involved in peoples lives. I experience regret often. All these things fuel the dark persona and so I’m always afraid that I might hurt someone, anyone. 

I can pull off making things look fantastic in front of large groups of people, but deep down…. I lose myself constantly, always fighting to stay ahead of Davy Jones and the dark persona.

-The Captain

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
Re: An Anonymus Message
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 02:47:37 PM »
No oe has any comments? D:

Offline Light

• Global Moderator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 20
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 02:50:28 PM »
I don't see what there's to debate about, to be honest.

Offline BloodcatNS

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 02:52:22 PM »
What...what is this I don't even...

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 02:56:44 PM »
I dont know, never mind. Someone gave this to me, I just wanted to see what you guys thought of it. Im confused by it too

now that I think about it... Id rather have this thread deleted  :-\  I dont want to be..... associated with this...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 03:04:33 PM by NekoBot » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2012, 10:31:39 PM »
Hmmm, interesting~

Offline dark 5FVD