Creative > Graphics

GIF help~

(1/3) > >>

Mr.PowPow:
Okay so like, I tried making a GIF clip myself but it turned out horribly.
(click to show/hide)^ And you know what, its really -enter curse word here- ing me off.
The quality is terrible, the ending part has been cut off and MEH.
So here is the video that the GIF came from:
(click to show/hide)The part I wanted to have was 3:39 to 3:56. Watching that small clip you will notice that the GIF I made didn't show all of that.

So here is what I would like, could someone make this GIF for me, with good quality (meaning no terrible lag) and all showing all of the clip. Then post beneath how they did it, so I may use this information for future reference. This GIF really does mean a lot to me, any help would be appreciated :/

NekoJonez:
Cut out the video with a program like * shrugs * movie maker and give me that clip.

Mr.PowPow:
http://uploading.com/files/7m76dm78/Gif%2Bstarter.wmv/
^ I cut it and uploaded it here.

Light:
If you convert it to a Quick Time compatible format (.avi, .mp4, .mpeg, etc.) , you can just use Photoshop's "Video Frames to Layers" option.

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: Light on April 22, 2012, 02:00:32 PM ---If you convert it to a Quick Time compatible format (.avi, .mp4, .mpeg, etc.) , you can just use Photoshop's "Video Frames to Layers" option.

--- End quote ---
Which Photoshop in particular, I've never used it before and there are like several versions. Dunno which to download.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version