Author Topic: Nonsensical sentence. No restarting.  (Read 62265 times)

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
Re: Nonsensical sentence. No restarting.
« Reply #950 on: December 13, 2012, 07:57:07 PM »
The creepy geezer went to the liquor butts store and he fell into a sexy girl and got molested by dolan but he didn't that easily find his molester after he went gooby insane yesterday, although tomorrow it is Saturday and Jonez wants buttsecks while Mizari sucked on his thumb and fingered another admin namely Shredc0re who likes cacti in his big blow-up doll, Hi went berserk on LittleKill's grandma because of her saggy dick getting really high up. Mizari is a reindeer that honks his penis towards Jonez's mom and he stopped dancing only after Littlekill killed Mizari. But Mizari zombified and wafflebot pulled up his condom because birds, angry from salty peanuts being homosexual people, sharted like pterodactyls. MetroPCS likes to listen while whales eat elephants and suck my candy flavoured food. Seven ages ago that pie was delicious, but has grown into a bad ass burger slaying psychopath. Mr.PewPew went to the liquor geezer store to creep a butt from Uranus that was big, although it was delicious and actually is Dolan disguised as gooby pls. However the president stabbed Mizari who was sucking chicken bones. Jonez inhaled toxic sheep which killed skrlx slowly, and by Tuesday, it was Friday night and Hi got high from dolan, his computer took five hits to explode. This is SPARTAAAAAA, weirdo. BlindshoT stole a vintage car but he danced like Mick Jagger, Austin stared at goats eating his grass bacon turtle. Justin M. got squirrels up his ass chewing it. Bees knees be the cheese. Imac is a crossdressing homosexual who likes prinnies that suck hi's thumb. QLIMAX eats hardstyle music and poop called poop jr. Trains are trains who train blows trains trains to train trains. I sex females in the big purple and asses of poop. Racing races are racing races while racing races crash cars. This life is filled with hurt in heartless people. The cat had a sword made SPAGHETTI WEEGEE WOO! Today LittleKill ate pie flavoured penis. Your cereal is McDonald's WHATTHEFUCK's burger filled with crispy cats and dogs. Old McDonald had a baby named Bon Jovi who surprised an elephant eating turtles. Jimmy was dead in debts and shittin' in people's houses for sexing ratatas. Penis shit tastes EWWWWWW like sugar flavoured gooby pls dolan iz ded lyk clarbel lol. Once upon a Christmas cracker, someone smoked socks in pot train station MEOW, but Dolan made gooby stew. bogs got shot in bolz wth shtgun shot at gooby's place. Dolan haz big bubis pns nd az. If Jonez were Dolan, Arpegi would not be existing like NYANCAT does weed, which makes sense because NYANCAT NYANED cats that were NYANCATS into Dolan's dickhole so he transformed gooby into bogs with macky poop turtle slavery caused drunk sex among strippers disguised as goobie's minions. A gooby raped gooby's gooby dik jokes BOOBIES hyena goobies. That was awkward and unnecessary, wizard poop Gandalf! Gimley is Legolas' whore who put her to sleep. The gooby train was being hypnotised by commercials. Gymnastics are cool frogs do toilet keyboards invasion failure. Indeed it is gooby who dolans everyone with SWAG sucks a dog's tail, but Hi is sterile D: like Zarri. I am Legend Movie is worse than the Holocaust. However, dolan sucked gooby's elbow dick 1000 wat times dafuq is dis DOLAN!!! but butt gooby took bogs hostage bcse gooby pls is dolan disguised as McDonald's duck's duck duck goose dolan! gooby! Hello Hello, baby hello goobybye! Goodnight. Gooby goobed goobers in goobs blooper cat that hairballed through gooby's penis. I, I went rapping Raping* fairies in forests while licking lollipops. dolan and kura went quote nesting. Jimmy is Jimmy is Jimmy is Jim, Jim is gay happy homosexual elephant tyrannosaurus Raticate Cat-eating-cat creepy goobies geezer. Let's put Dolan down my ass almighty dolan said let gooby see penises and dafy dik duk suks duks muk fuk duck chuck C-C-C-Combo nut cut candy dandy wonderlandy brandy sheep Heap maybe super-man dance man cardboard SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS! LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES! TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES! CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDES! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDES! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS! Fuck me. You are strange, poop. Dolan, Gooby sexed Bogs face boobie face boobie acully booby entertaining macky, but bulldozer iz brat. I, Elvis, am dolan and I like Jimmy the Ratticate. Nonsensical sentences are fun, like rape up Pow's bumbum armpit hair saggy dicks. goobies are getting old sewers smell dinosaurs lolipops laboratory factory. Then BlindshoT Crossdressing Marilyn noob Pirate AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Make sandwiches, Marcellus Coconut Pineapple yes Jr, plastic bagkilled spongebob Pinkthong Butcher with a plastic chicken, by fried potato that died death. T.D Seal eaters gonna eat box cubes for 5$ squirrels gonna hussle maganizes named hussler fags playboys disco power, dancing. Every female likes poopoo peepee* Urine* HOLY MOTHERFUCK ZEBRA DID SEXYTIME at McDonald's with Powpow. Hammers rain because water is bottled by hammers falling on my girlfriend's girlfriend, as my own daughter once said. Mom did dad in grandma before they get grandpa's penis out of her ass pounding poodle that made squeaking sounds, just Minecraft has syphilis and dolphins that poop blocks of pixelated poop. That redstone engine powered quarry's being powered by Herobrine, an evil player who turtles chickens into blue waffled witches that poop spells halo-wise. I ate Jimmy.
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #951 on: December 13, 2012, 09:17:47 PM »
The creepy geezer went to the liquor butts store and he fell into a sexy girl and got molested by dolan but he didn't that easily find his molester after he went gooby insane yesterday, although tomorrow it is Saturday and Jonez wants buttsecks while Mizari sucked on his thumb and fingered another admin namely Shredc0re who likes cacti in his big blow-up doll, Hi went berserk on LittleKill's grandma because of her saggy dick getting really high up. Mizari is a reindeer that honks his penis towards Jonez's mom and he stopped dancing only after Littlekill killed Mizari. But Mizari zombified and wafflebot pulled up his condom because birds, angry from salty peanuts being homosexual people, sharted like pterodactyls. MetroPCS likes to listen while whales eat elephants and suck my candy flavoured food. Seven ages ago that pie was delicious, but has grown into a bad ass burger slaying psychopath. Mr.PewPew went to the liquor geezer store to creep a butt from Uranus that was big, although it was delicious and actually is Dolan disguised as gooby pls. However the president stabbed Mizari who was sucking chicken bones. Jonez inhaled toxic sheep which killed skrlx slowly, and by Tuesday, it was Friday night and Hi got high from dolan, his computer took five hits to explode. This is SPARTAAAAAA, weirdo. BlindshoT stole a vintage car but he danced like Mick Jagger, Austin stared at goats eating his grass bacon turtle. Justin M. got squirrels up his ass chewing it. Bees knees be the cheese. Imac is a crossdressing homosexual who likes prinnies that suck hi's thumb. QLIMAX eats hardstyle music and poop called poop jr. Trains are trains who train blows trains trains to train trains. I sex females in the big purple and asses of poop. Racing races are racing races while racing races crash cars. This life is filled with hurt in heartless people. The cat had a sword made SPAGHETTI WEEGEE WOO! Today LittleKill ate pie flavoured penis. Your cereal is McDonald's WHATTHEFUCK's burger filled with crispy cats and dogs. Old McDonald had a baby named Bon Jovi who surprised an elephant eating turtles. Jimmy was dead in debts and shittin' in people's houses for sexing ratatas. Penis shit tastes EWWWWWW like sugar flavoured gooby pls dolan iz ded lyk clarbel lol. Once upon a Christmas cracker, someone smoked socks in pot train station MEOW, but Dolan made gooby stew. bogs got shot in bolz wth shtgun shot at gooby's place. Dolan haz big bubis pns nd az. If Jonez were Dolan, Arpegi would not be existing like NYANCAT does weed, which makes sense because NYANCAT NYANED cats that were NYANCATS into Dolan's dickhole so he transformed gooby into bogs with macky poop turtle slavery caused drunk sex among strippers disguised as goobie's minions. A gooby raped gooby's gooby dik jokes BOOBIES hyena goobies. That was awkward and unnecessary, wizard poop Gandalf! Gimley is Legolas' whore who put her to sleep. The gooby train was being hypnotised by commercials. Gymnastics are cool frogs do toilet keyboards invasion failure. Indeed it is gooby who dolans everyone with SWAG sucks a dog's tail, but Hi is sterile D: like Zarri. I am Legend Movie is worse than the Holocaust. However, dolan sucked gooby's elbow dick 1000 wat times dafuq is dis DOLAN!!! but butt gooby took bogs hostage bcse gooby pls is dolan disguised as McDonald's duck's duck duck goose dolan! gooby! Hello Hello, baby hello goobybye! Goodnight. Gooby goobed goobers in goobs blooper cat that hairballed through gooby's penis. I, I went rapping Raping* fairies in forests while licking lollipops. dolan and kura went quote nesting. Jimmy is Jimmy is Jimmy is Jim, Jim is gay happy homosexual elephant tyrannosaurus Raticate Cat-eating-cat creepy goobies geezer. Let's put Dolan down my ass almighty dolan said let gooby see penises and dafy dik duk suks duks muk fuk duck chuck C-C-C-Combo nut cut candy dandy wonderlandy brandy sheep Heap maybe super-man dance man cardboard SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS! LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES! TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES! CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES! DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDES! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDES! FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS! Fuck me. You are strange, poop. Dolan, Gooby sexed Bogs face boobie face boobie acully booby entertaining macky, but bulldozer iz brat. I, Elvis, am dolan and I like Jimmy the Ratticate. Nonsensical sentences are fun, like rape up Pow's bumbum armpit hair saggy dicks. goobies are getting old sewers smell dinosaurs lolipops laboratory factory. Then BlindshoT Crossdressing Marilyn noob Pirate AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Make sandwiches, Marcellus Coconut Pineapple yes Jr, plastic bagkilled spongebob Pinkthong Butcher with a plastic chicken, by fried potato that died death. T.D Seal eaters gonna eat box cubes for 5$ squirrels gonna hussle maganizes named hussler fags playboys disco power, dancing. Every female likes poopoo peepee* Urine* HOLY MOTHERFUCK ZEBRA DID SEXYTIME at McDonald's with Powpow. Hammers rain because water is bottled by hammers falling on my girlfriend's girlfriend, as my own daughter once said. Mom did dad in grandma before they get grandpa's penis out of her ass pounding poodle that made squeaking sounds, just Minecraft has syphilis and dolphins that poop blocks of pixelated poop. That redstone engine powered quarry's being powered by Herobrine, an evil player who turtles chickens into blue waffled witches that poop spells halo-wise. I ate Jimmy.
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
« Reply #952 on: January 10, 2013, 03:38:16 AM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious

Offline Apokura

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 79
    Defense: 68
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 6
  • What a horrible night to have a curse!
« Reply #953 on: January 10, 2013, 03:41:11 AM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious yet

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #954 on: January 10, 2013, 06:39:30 AM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious yet had

Offline Apokura

Attack Member
« Reply #955 on: January 10, 2013, 06:40:02 AM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious yet had crippled

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #956 on: January 14, 2013, 11:32:09 PM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious yet had crippled so

Offline Apokura

Attack Member
« Reply #957 on: January 19, 2013, 07:10:06 AM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious yet had crippled so is

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #958 on: January 26, 2013, 11:27:21 PM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious yet had crippled so is your

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #959 on: January 26, 2013, 11:40:07 PM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious yet had crippled so is your noodle

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #960 on: January 27, 2013, 03:30:01 AM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious yet had crippled so is your noodle string

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #961 on: February 07, 2013, 06:41:10 AM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious yet had crippled so is your noodle string wat

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Attack Member
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #962 on: February 07, 2013, 03:29:20 PM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious yet had crippled so is your noodle string wat stalker

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #963 on: February 07, 2013, 09:46:36 PM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious yet had crippled so is your noodle string wat stalker gooby

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #964 on: February 19, 2013, 02:05:02 PM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious yet had crippled so is your noodle string wat stalker gooby spoiler

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #965 on: February 20, 2013, 12:20:01 AM »

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious yet had crippled so is your noodle string wat stalker gooby spoiler
Extraterrestrial

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #966 on: February 21, 2013, 02:35:04 AM »
Extraterrestrial donuts

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #967 on: February 23, 2013, 06:20:34 PM »
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!, Punks dangled Jimmy by his testicles over to Emma Stoner's boob because boob's boob but extraterrestrial aliens penises MARA duck duck fuck luck cheerleaders cats. This bump was delicious yet had crippled so is your noodle string wat stalker gooby spoiler Extraterrestrial donuts watdafuq

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal