Chat > Hobbies and entertainment

Do You Play Any Instrument?

<< < (9/10) > >>

shredc0re:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on May 24, 2012, 05:55:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: shredc0re on May 24, 2012, 04:47:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: NekoBot on May 24, 2012, 04:41:29 PM ---I used to play drums...

--- End quote ---

TEACH ME?

--- End quote ---

Ok, well, until I am in the position to teach you one on one, you can practice either by yourself, or play real time drum based video games until I can teach.... whitch coluld be forever

--- End quote ---

You're never gonna teach me are you?

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: shredc0re on May 24, 2012, 06:13:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: NekoBot on May 24, 2012, 05:55:35 PM ---
--- Quote from: shredc0re on May 24, 2012, 04:47:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: NekoBot on May 24, 2012, 04:41:29 PM ---I used to play drums...

--- End quote ---

TEACH ME?

--- End quote ---

Ok, well, until I am in the position to teach you one on one, you can practice either by yourself, or play real time drum based video games until I can teach.... whitch coluld be forever

--- End quote ---

You're never gonna teach me are you?

--- End quote ---

Well, If I could one on one with you sure, Ill find tutorial videos for you in the mean time

O:\msg:
Time for an update, this thread could be awesome.
I decided to pick up my guitar again and ditch the pick. I should have learnt to play with my fingers from day 1 but I was impatient and it's much easier. Anyway, I've forgotten a lot of stuff but my mission for today is to play an acoustic version of Lauryn Hills version of Can't take my eyes off you. Like this:

I've worked out some different chords nothing like what he's using, but it sounds alright.... I think. My singing is shocking though and I struggle to play and sing together :D

Caster no Mae:
its actually one of my Sins as I hate to play music from the Deepest pits of my Abysmal Soul that shall one day sing in the name of great Astaroth the Mad Sultan that shall in Devour both this world and all the rest along with the elder gods but I used to be pretty good playing with a Bass before my Music teacher Killed all and any Liking I ever had for playing

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: Caster no Mae on November 22, 2012, 10:33:55 PM ---its actually one of my Sins as I hate to play music from the Deepest pits of my Abysmal Soul that shall one day sing in the name of great Astaroth the Mad Sultan that shall in Devour both this world and all the rest along with the elder gods but I used to be pretty good playing with a Bass before my Music teacher Killed all and any Liking I ever had for playing

--- End quote ---
Well thats just loverly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version