Author Topic: Member Spotlight #9 - LaTyrannia  (Read 150787 times)

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
Re: Member Spotlight #9 - LaTyrannia
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2012, 06:03:07 AM »
this is not one of my 1000 qs, but, lately ive been thinking. I spend a lotta time thinking. Anyways so Ive been thinking, 'why am I so depressed? Why dont ppl see it?' and then i think about the person i am. I put everyone before me, I help everyone in any and all situations and problems. I then think about how im treated like crap. Never thanked. Treated like a ghost. Excluded from most things. I think of how disconnected I am with the world. I think of the pros and cons. I weigh everything and wonder if

im right or wrong. I am many things and been through many things and survived, I should be happy. Yet Im depressed. You probably cant tell but I am. Thoughts?

thhs is probably extreamely irrelevant
Well I think that you don't want to show your depression because you put everyone else before yourself, and this pushes back a lot of feelings, which makes you more depressed. I'm not a professional, so you probably shouldn't take my words to heart, but I think you're subconsciously hiding away your negative thoughts(or you may be fully aware that you are). You love people, you love peoples' happiness, and you feel that your depression would become a hindrance to that. Yes, I agree that you should be happy, but you're not, and that's because your actions are going away unnoticed. The less attention you receive, the more depressed you become.
That's what I think, anyway. Feel free to pm me with thoughts if you so please.

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2012, 06:09:49 AM »
Why you skip my question?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2012, 06:25:16 AM »
Why you skip my question?
Because I'm tired and I can't see shiet.
Most visited site?
Spankwire Facebook

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2012, 06:27:21 AM »
why did you join arpegi?
What is your favourite sport?
why haunter as avatar?
wich car would you like to buy as first car?
would you tune it?
dream car?
do you like horses?
do you like dolphins?
what is wrong with this world?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2012, 06:31:40 AM »
why did you join arpegi? An impulse
What is your favourite sport? Basketball(NIGGA I ANSWERED THIS ALREADY)
why haunter as avatar? It's national dex number is a very important date(NIGGA I ANSWERED THIS ALREADY)
wich car would you like to buy as first car? A very crappy one, but not so bad that it doesn't run.
would you tune it? I'd probably do some stuff to it, yeah
dream car? A silver Nissan 370Z Coupe~ I'm not sure about which year, yet
do you like horses? Yes~!
do you like dolphins? Of courseeee
what is wrong with this world? Humanity(NIGGA I ANSWERED THIS ALREADY)

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2012, 06:38:38 AM »
again, not part of the bunch.

... ill pm that q later actually...

Why is it that people hurt others when they really do it because that person has something the antaganist does not?

and go to bed. Its 1am where i am. I imagine its 10ish or something over there

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2012, 06:48:12 AM »
again, not part of the bunch.

... ill pm that q later actually...

Why is it that people hurt others when they really do it because that person has something the antaganist does not?

and go to bed. Its 1am where i am. I imagine its 10ish or something over there
I believe that people are generally vile creatures. They're full of jealousy and far too much pride.
It's 9:47pm, that's incredibly early. Do not worry for the likes of me! It is thee who shall see...
to the bed...
Urr...

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #82 on: May 10, 2012, 12:04:42 AM »
329. Im falling behind my quata. Mind if I slam you with 300 tomarrow?
330. Why are we hard critics on ourselves? I want 1+ paragraphs. Support your arguement with 2 sources.

331. So Im a guy whos not interested in having sex with everything. Is this a good thing?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 12:17:20 AM by NekoBot » »

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2012, 03:23:51 AM »
329. Im falling behind my quota. Mind if I slam you with 300 tomarrow?
330. Why are we hard critics on ourselves? I want 1+ paragraphs. Support your argument with 2 sources.

331. So Im a guy whos not interested in having sex with everything. Is this a good thing?
329. I don't mind at all! :D

330. I believe that it's a self-improvement tactic for idealists. Of course, we would never say anything as remotely rude or mean to anyone else(most of the time) because we don't know our boundaries. We don't know where to draw the line, so we don't draw a line at all. The reason we're far more harsh on ourselves is because we would accept everything. You're your own person.
A lot of books I've read and things I've stumbled upon say that this is a bad habit, but really, I think this is a basic human principle made to improve humanity for one's own happiness; people are just using this golden moment incorrectly. Not all people are hard on their selves, mind you. Some people are perfectly fine where they are, some are proud of what they are. That's totally fine. The ones who are hard on themselves are only like so because their current self is not enough. The human mind's infinite capacity can never be fulfilled, therefore we seek to improve.
Some say that the inner "Judge" in our mind is our enemy, but if we're our own enemy, who else would be our ally but ourselves. Unless you're a schizo or something, there is no need to battle against yourself. If your mind is telling you you're doing something wrong, fix it. If it calls you stupid, do greater things and become "smart". The "Judge" they're actually talking about is society. Being raised with set beliefs and whatnot, a person's mind doesn't have very much freedom to choose what satisfies itself. That's where the problem lies. It's not bad that we are harsh on ourselves; it can be good. The thing is, we have to differentiate between our inner judge and society's judge. Often times, we're hard on ourselves because something we're doing is perceived as "wrong" by someone else. If we had lived in a world where only the inner judge exists, we would be much less harsh on ourselves(only going for self improvement and not appeasing to others)
So in short, there are two reasons why we are harsh on ourselves. Mental satisfaction and appeasement.
I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just stating my own opinion, so my sources are of a limit. However, there is a book I'd argue against. So for the sources:
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz   
My own experience/opinion

331. It's not bad, but it's not good either. It's something you should base off your own point of view; do you think it's good or not? Physically, I don't think anything is wrong with that; it might just be a flux in your testosterone production which shouldn't be all that bad. If you mean to say that you can't get the lil'ul guy exited no matter what, I'm gonna assume you've got a problem on your hands. But idk, I'm no doctor. 

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2012, 04:15:43 AM »
332. Hrm, based off privious question`refrased` physicaly therers nothing wrong with me and i dont have troble. I dont drool over girls or even hound when im on vacation. Opinion?

I kinda embarresed myself...

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2012, 04:22:03 AM »
332. Hrm, based off privious question`refrased` physicaly therers nothing wrong with me and i dont have troble. I dont drool over girls or even hound when im on vacation. Opinion?

I kinda embarresed myself...
It's fine xD I propose you look into it a bit more, but I don't think there's anything wrong. If anything, it'd be a girl's preference.

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2012, 04:42:49 AM »
favourite MMO?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2012, 05:12:05 AM »
favourite MMO?
No me gusta MMOs

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #88 on: May 10, 2012, 05:28:53 AM »
rate 1-10

333. me
334. my activity(irl)
335. my activity (site)
336. my rp skillz
337. my dedication to ask you q's
338. my uniquely fun weirdness

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2012, 05:42:52 AM »
Is this the real life...?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2012, 05:55:42 AM »
rate 1-10

333. me 8
334. my activity(irl) I don't know you irl o-o
335. my activity (site) 10
336. my rp skillz I no know
337. my dedication to ask you q's 10
338. my uniquely fun weirdness: Unique: 10 Fun: 9 Weird: 7

Offline shredc0re

• Mythical Member
  • Attack: 62
    Defense: 61
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 6
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2012, 08:56:49 AM »
Happy you found Arpegi?
Happy you met all of us?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2012, 09:27:18 AM »
Is this the real life...?
yes, because I'm not going to tell you that I'm some lowly creature that your primative conjured up; I will not allow you satisfaction of the possible assumption that you created all these wonderful people with your subconscious mind. We are not a fantasy.

Happy you found Arpegi? Happy wouldn't be how I'd word it, but yeah, I'm glad~
Happy you met all of us? Yes, I most definitely am.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 09:29:53 AM by LaTyrannia » »

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2012, 11:22:02 AM »
why is economie so boring???
Why is my teacher so boring?
why do I hate economics?

Killed a typo.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:26:06 AM by NekoJonez » »

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2012, 03:06:03 PM »
This is alot.... so dont be intemidated.... but take breaks...

The dreaded math section

339. 2+2
340. 2*2
341. 2/2
342. 2-2
343. 2^2
344. 2^2^2
345. 60 + 9
346. 89*2
347. x+87= 4/6 x=?
348. f(3)=2 if f(x)= 2x+2y what does x and y equal?

Wierd questions... away

349. Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs?
350. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
351. What is Satan's last name?
352. Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway.
353. Where does the toetag go on a dead person if they don't have toes?
354. If your driving a federal owned car, and you run a stop sign, is it considered a felony?
355. Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commericals that says "Not available in all states"?
356. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity?
357. If a person dies and then springs back to life, do they get their money back for the coffin?
358. If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and your the main witness, what if you say "no"?
359. Do they bury people with their braces on?
360. How far east can you go before you're heading west?
361. How does a Real Estate company sell its office without causing confusion?
362. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves?
363. If, in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling?
364.If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states.
365. Why do people think that swaying their arm back and forth would change the direction of a bowling ball?
366. If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP?
367. Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron?
368. If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress?
369. Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don't taste or smell anything like it.
370. If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest?
371. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?
372. If its 11:30 PM Dec 31 in Texas and 12:30 AM Jan 1st in New York and you have a New York driver's license that expires Jan 2007, does that mean your license has expired?
373. What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup? 
374. Why is the Lone Ranger called 'Lone' if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him?
375. When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny?
376. Are eyebrows considered facial hair?
377. If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
378. In the song Yankee Doodle, is he calling the horse or the feather "macaroni"?
379. Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions?
380. Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?
381. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?
382. Can you daydream at night?
383. Why is it that on a phone or calculator the number five has a little dot on it?
384. Can crop circles be square?
385. If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor?
386. Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic?
387. When Atheists go to court, do they have to swear on the bible?
388. Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?
389. Can animals commit suicide?
390. What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant?
391. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?
392. How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on?
393. Why aren't drapes double sided so it looks nice on the inside and outside of your home?
394. Why is it that when we "skate on thin ice", we can "get in hot water"?
395. Why do people say beans beans the magical fruit when beans are vegetables?
396. If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?
397. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
398. Why are the little styrofoam pieces called peanuts?
399. Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs.
400. Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts?
401. Why are they called 'Jolly Ranchers'? Who said that the ranchers were jolly?
402. Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing?
403. Can a short person "talk down" to a taller person?
404. If a bald person works as a chef at a restaurant, do they have to wear a hairnet?
405. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated?
406. How fast do hotcakes sell?
407. Do prison buses have emergency exits?
408. Do astronauts change their clocks when they move over different time zones in space?
409. When lightning strikes the ocean why don't all the fish die?
410. When there's two men who "get married", do they both go to the same bachelor party?
411. If a guy that was about to die in the electric chair had a heart attack should they save him?
412. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii?
413. Do Jewish vampires avoid crosses or Stars of David?
414. If London Bridge is standing why is there a song about it falling down?
415. Why is it that before 9/11 they always showed the emergency broadcast system test, and on 9/11 they never used it?
416. If a nursing mother had her nipples pierced would the milk come out of all three holes?
417. Who was Sadie Hawkins?
418. If a stripper gets breast implants can she write it off on her taxes as a business expense?
419. Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull a baby to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and  letting the wind crash the cradle on the ground?
420. If parents say, "Never take candy from strangers" then why do we celebrate Halloween?
421. Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself?
422. Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale?
423.What does PU stand for (as in "PU, that stinks!")?
424. Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?
425. Can cannibals be arrested for being under the influence of alcohol (e.g. drunk-driving) if they have eaten someone who was drunk?
426.What is the stage of a reptile when it has eggs in it but they haven't been laid. Are they pregnant?
427.If Mars had earthquakes would they be called marsquakes?
428.Why do people never say "it's only a game" when they're winning?
429.If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them?
430.Why is it called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it's not funny at all?
431.Do you yawn in your sleep?
432.Why do dogs like the smell of other dogs butts?
433.If a cannible was on death row could he ask for the last guy that was electricuted for his last meal?
434. Do Chinese people get English sayings tattooed on their bodies?
435. Do glow-in-the-dark objects stop glowing when somebody turns the lights on?
436. If you died with braces on would they take them off?
437. If someone has their nose pierced, have a cold, and take thier nose ring out. Does snot come out of the piercing hole?
438. How come lemon washing up liquid contains real lemons, but lemon juice contains artificial flavorings.
439. Do you wake up or open your eyes first?
440. Did Noah have woodpeckers on the ark? If he did, where did he keep them?
441. Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor but book publishers aren't afraid to have a Chapter 11?
442. How do you handcuff a one-armed man?
443. If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it?
444. In some books, why do they have blank pages at the very end?
445. Why can't donuts be square?
446. Why put a towel in the dirty clothes basket if when you get out of the shower you are clean?
447. What happens to an irrisitable force when it hits an immovable object?
448. If there's a speed of sound and a speed of light is there a speed of smell?
449. Why do overalls have bel loops, since they are held up at the top by the straps?
450. Do people in prison celebrate halloween.... if so how?
451. Do the security guards at airports have to go through airport security when they get to work?
452. Why are all of the Harry Potter spells in Latin if they're English?
453. What do Greeks say when they don't understand something?
454. What happens if a queen gives birth to a pair of siamese twins? Who gets to be king?
455. Do all-boys schools have girls bathrooms? Conversely, do all-girls schools have boys bathrooms?
456. Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?
457. How come cats butts go up when you pet them?
458. What would happen to the sea's water level if every boat in the World was taken out of the water at the same time?
459. How come you never see a billboard being put up by the highway?
460. Do the English people eat English muffins, or are they just called muffins?
461. How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't grow in it?
462. Why do they call it the Department of Interior when they are in charge of everything outdoors?
463. Why does Jello have a smell when you add the powder in the water, but when it "gels" the smell is gone?
464. Why are dogs noses always wet?
465. If a bee is allergic to pollen would it get the hives?
466. Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck?
467. Why is it OK for dudes to slap other dudes' asses in football, but not in any other situation?
468. Why does triangularly cut bread taste better than square bread?
469. If one man says, "it was an uphill battle," and another says, "it went downhill from there," how could they both be having troubles?
470. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
471. At what point in man's evolution did he start wiping his ass?
472. Do bald people get Dandruff?
473. Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white?
474. Why do superheros wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes?
475. If you get cheated by the Better Business Bureau, who do you complain to?
476. When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs?
477. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet?
478. Can you cry under water?
479. Why Does Pluto Live in a dog house, eat dog food, etc. but Goofy, who is also a dog, lives in a condo and drives a car?
480. If you blew a bubble in space would it pop?
481.Are children who use sign language allowed to talk with their mouth full?
482. How come all of the planets are spherical?
483. How did the first women ever to shave their legs know that the skin wouldn't just peel right off?
484. when a pregnant lady has twins, is there 1 or 2 umbilical cords?
485. Why doesn't Winnie the Pooh ever get stung by the bees he messes with?
486. Why do they put holes in crackers?
487. Can you still say "Put it where the sun don't shine " on a nude beach?
488. What do people in China call their good plates?
489. How come toy hippos are always blue, or purple, when real hippos are brown?
490. Why don't woodpeckers get headaches when they slam their head on a tree all day?
491. If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?
492.If an escalotor breaks down, does it become stairs?
493. Why do they call him Donkey Kong if he is not a donkey?
494. Why do they say a football team is the 'world champion' when they don't play anybody outside the US?
495. Do stuttering people stutter when they're thinking to themselves?
496. If you put a chameleon in a room full of mirrors, what color would it turn?
497. What are the handles for corn on the cob called?
498. Why do British people never sound British when they sing?
499. Why do we press the start button to turn off the computer?
500. Do your eyes change color when you die?

Oh god, 500 more qs left T_T

501. Were Mary and Joseph's surname Christ before Jesus was born?
502. If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile?
503. Do sheep get static cling when they rub against one another?
504. In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?
505. How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?
506. If K.F.C Stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken, Why do they play sweet home Alabama on the comercials?
507. If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?
508. What type of animal is Snuffaluffagus?
509. If you had a three story house and were in the second floor, isn't it possible that you can be upstairs and downstairs at the same time?
510. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?
511. If a king is gay and marries another guy what is that guy to the royal family?
512. Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore?
513. Does a 'Marks-A-Lot' marker, mark any more than a regular marker?
514. If you really could dig a hole to China, and you did, and you fell in, would you stop in the middle because of gravity?
515. If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with their headlights off?
516. What happens when you put a lightsaber in water?
517. On Gilligan's Island, how did Ginger have so many different outfits when they were only going on a 3 hour tour?
518. If I had my legs amputated, would I have to change my height and weight on my driver's license?
519. If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?
520. How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink?
521. Do movie producers still say lights, camera, and action when it is a dark scene?
522. What do you call male ballerinas?
523. How does Freddy Kruger wipe his butt?
524. Why people are so scared of mice,which are much smaller than us, when no one seems to be scared of Micky Mouse, who is bigger than us?
525. Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?
526. Why are plastic bears the only animal you can get honey from? Why can't you get honey from a plastic bee?
527. Can bald men get lice?
528. When your photo is taken for your driver's license, why do they tell you to smile?
529.  If you are stopped by the police and asked for your license, are you going to be smiling?
530. Do butterflies remember life as a caterpillar?
531. If you undergo chemotherapy do you lose your pubic hairs?
532. Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?
533. Does the postman deliver his own mail?
534. Why does toilet bowl cleaner only come in the color blue?
535. What happens when you put hand sanitizer on a place other then your hand?
536. Why are women and men's shoe sizes different?
537. Can you "stare off into space" when you're in space?
538. Where do people in Hell tell other people to go?
539. Is "vice-versa" to a dyslexic just plain redundant?
540. How come you can kill a deer and put it up on your wall. but it's illegal to keep one as a pet?
541. Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?
542. If prunes are dehydrated plums, where does prune juice come from?
543. Is it appropriate to say "good mourning" at a funeral?
544. If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?
545. When you're caught "between a rock and a hard place", is the rock not hard?
546. Was Jesus a virgin when he died?
547. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
548. Doesn't a lightning rod on top of church show a lack of faith?
549. Who coined the phrase, 'coined the phrase?'
550. If there were a thousand seaguls in an airplane while its flying, each weighing two pounds a piece, but they were all flying in the airplane, would the airplane weigh 2000 pounds more?
551. If you soak a raisin in water, does it turn back into a grape?
552. How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
553. Why do they call steam rollers, steam rollers? They don't produce, get rid of, or have anythong to do with steam
554. What is another word for "thesaurus"?
555. After 554 questions what is your opinion of me now?
556. Do you really wanna answer 444 more?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 06:00:00 PM by NekoBot » »

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #95 on: May 11, 2012, 02:41:09 AM »
why is economie so boring??? It's not, the instructor, however, is rather boring.
Why is my teacher so boring? Teachers only give the basic information of the subject and to learn more, one must research it thyselves. The problem with it is that you don't have every single detail.
why do I hate economics? That's not true, Economics hates you, and you're just jealous.
This is alot.... so dont be intemidated.... but take breaks...

The dreaded math section

339. 2+2 =fish
340. 2*2 4
341. 2/2 1
342. 2-2 zer0
343. 2^2 Fore.
344. 2^2^2 How do you even... eight?
345. 60 + 9 Super sex
346. 89*2 178
347. x+87= 4/6 x=? -87.66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666...
348. f(3)=2 if f(x)= 2x+2y what does x and y equal? The same number, obvi.

Weird questions... away

349. Why doesn't McDonald's sell hotdogs? They're not that great at manufacturing meat
350. At a movie theater which arm rest is yours? BOTH NIGGA
351. What is Satan's last name? Johnson
352. Why do doctors leave the room when you change? They're going to see you naked anyway. The nurse and the windows
353. Where does the toetag go on a dead person if they don't have toes? If I ever lose my toes and die, I'll tell you
354. If your driving a federal owned car, and you run a stop sign, is it considered a felony? Depends
355. Why is there a disclaimer on the Allstate Auto Insurance commericals that says "Not available in all states"? Because Allstate is a name
356. If you dug a hole through the center of the earth,and jumped in, would you stay at the center because of gravity? You would first die of the intense heat. But yes, you'd stay at the center unless you rupture it somehow.
357. If a person dies and then springs back to life, do they get their money back for the coffin? DEAD PEOPLE SHOULD STAY DEAD
358. If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and your the main witness, what if you say "no"? You get kicked out?
359. Do they bury people with their braces on? Why not?
360. How far east can you go before you're heading west? well if you're going in that general direction, you'd always be going east..
361. How does a Real Estate company sell its office without causing confusion? There's always going to be one person who'll be confused regardless.
362. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they just do it themselves? They contact their dentist friends
363. If, in a baseball game, the batter hits a ball splitting it right down the center with half the ball flying out of the park and the other half being caught, what is the final ruling? The murderer of the ball will be found guilty as the entire stadium as witnesses.
364.If you were to get drunk in a country where the drinking limit is under 21, and went to the states and were still over the limit, could they arrest you for underage drinking even though you did not do the drinking in the states. Welp I should try that
365. Why do people think that swaying their arm back and forth would change the direction of a bowling ball? I've never seen that action
366. If girls with large breasts work at Hooters, then do girls with one leg work at IHOP? Haaaaah I see what you did there. Yes.
367. Why is it that everyone driving faster than you is considered an idiot and everyone driving slower than you is a moron? You need regulation
368. If pro and con are opposites, wouldn't the opposite of progress be congress? I would explain the logical reasoning behind this with word dissection but I have to agree with you, progress is not made in congress.
369. Why does grape flavor smell the way it is when actual grapes don't taste or smell anything like it. Because the extract is really strong
370. If a kid refuses to sleep during nap time, are they guilty of resisting a rest? Yes
371. Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food? I don't think so
372. If its 11:30 PM Dec 31 in Texas and 12:30 AM Jan 1st in New York and you have a New York driver's license that expires Jan 2007, does that mean your license has expired? Who's going to catch you between those times anyways.
373. What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?  Propaganda
374. Why is the Lone Ranger called 'Lone' if he always has his Indian friend Tonto with him? Because he's not a ranger
375. When does it stop being partly cloudy and start being partly sunny? Neeevvveeerr
376. Are eyebrows considered facial hair? Sure?
377. If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on? The day after; they count it as when the entire child comes out. Also, when legs come out first, the baby often times have serious health issues.
378. In the song Yankee Doodle, is he calling the horse or the feather "macaroni"?  Feather
379. Is there a time limit on fortune cookie predictions? Nooooooooooooooooope
380. Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round? Nweh?
381. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary? They should
382. Can you daydream at night? Yes.
383. Why is it that on a phone or calculator the number five has a little dot on it? for blind people to know where the center is so they can dial
384. Can crop circles be square? Of course
385. If ghosts can walk through walls and glide down stairs, why don't they fall through the floor? They hover on surfaces or make their own
386. Is it legal to travel down a road in reverse, as long as your following the direction of the traffic? probably not
387. When Atheists go to court, do they have to swear on the bible? Yes
388. Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown? Less extract, more cream
389. Can animals commit suicide? Yep
390. What do you do when you see an endangered animal that is eating an endangered plant? Take them away from each other
391. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient? Both
392. How can something be "new" and "improved"? if it's new, what was it improving on? A previous model
393. Why aren't drapes double sided so it looks nice on the inside and outside of your home? They aren't?
394. Why is it that when we "skate on thin ice", we can "get in hot water"? We can?
395. Why do people say beans beans the magical fruit when beans are vegetables? Because rhymes
396. If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'? the guy who didn't regulate
397. If money doesn't grow on trees then why do banks have branches?  Wrong kinda branch
398. Why are the little styrofoam pieces called peanuts? shaped like so
399. Why does the Easter bunny carry eggs? Rabbits don't lay eggs. Because if you had a bird or reptile carry around that shit, it's not as entertaining.
400. Do siamese twins pay for one ticket or two tickets when they go to movies and concerts? One
401. Why are they called 'Jolly Ranchers'? Who said that the ranchers were jolly? The compannnyyy
402. Why does caregiver and caretaker mean the same thing? Because taker in this case is not the opposite of giver
403. Can a short person "talk down" to a taller person? Yes on a stool
404. If a bald person works as a chef at a restaurant, do they have to wear a hairnet? Yes
405. If milk goes bad if not refrigerated, does it go bad if the cow isnt refrigerated? Because milk is processed to taste better
406. How fast do hotcakes sell? Fast
407. Do prison buses have emergency exits? Yes
408. Do astronauts change their clocks when they move over different time zones in space?Probably not
409. When lightning strikes the ocean why don't all the fish die? Electrical currents can only go so far; it may be amplified in ocean water, but there's a limit
410. When there's two men who "get married", do they both go to the same bachelor party? Maybe?
411. If a guy that was about to die in the electric chair had a heart attack should they save him? guess not.
412. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii? Because it's hawaii brah
413. Do Jewish vampires avoid crosses or Stars of David? I'm going to assume both
414. If London Bridge is standing why is there a song about it falling down? Because childrens' songs are fucking freaky.
415. Why is it that before 9/11 they always showed the emergency broadcast system test, and on 9/11 they never used it? They probably did
416. If a nursing mother had her nipples pierced would the milk come out of all three holes? if it's .. uh.. yes
417. Who was Sadie Hawkins? I no know
418. If a stripper gets breast implants can she write it off on her taxes as a business expense? if her company provides it
419. Why do we sing "Rock a bye baby" to lull a baby to sleep when the song is about putting your baby in a tree and  letting the wind crash the cradle on the ground? Mommy catches the baby, though
420. If parents say, "Never take candy from strangers" then why do we celebrate Halloween? For the candy
421. Do the minutes on the movie boxes include the previews, credits, and special features, or just the movie itself? Movie itself
422. Is there ever a day that mattresses are not on sale? Never.
423.What does PU stand for (as in "PU, that stinks!")? Pee, you?
424. Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase? Because AMERICA
425. Can cannibals be arrested for being under the influence of alcohol (e.g. drunk-driving) if they have eaten someone who was drunk?If you're in a country where one can be arrested for being drunk, I'm sure cannibalism can get you shut in either way.
426.What is the stage of a reptile when it has eggs in it but they haven't been laid. Are they pregnant? Yes
427.If Mars had earthquakes would they be called marsquakes?earth, meaning ground, not the planet Earth. so they're earthquakes, or simply "quake"
428.Why do people never say "it's only a game" when they're winning?Because they take pride in their victory
429.If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone over, does it stop to help them? Yes
430.Why is it called a funny bone, when if you hit it, it's not funny at all? It's funny for err'one else~
431.Do you yawn in your sleep? Generally no
432.Why do dogs like the smell of other dogs butts? Greeting
433.If a cannibal was on death row could he ask for the last guy that was electrocuted for his last meal? He can but I'm sure they'd say no
434. Do Chinese people get English sayings tattooed on their bodies? Only in america
435. Do glow-in-the-dark objects stop glowing when somebody turns the lights on? The light overrides the glow
436. If you died with braces on would they take them off?I dunnnooo
437. If someone has their nose pierced, have a cold, and take their nose ring out. Does snot come out of the piercing hole? Probably not
438. How come lemon washing up liquid contains real lemons, but lemon juice contains artificial flavorings?  Because it's highly acidic
439. Do you wake up or open your eyes first? Wake up
440. Did Noah have woodpeckers on the ark? If he did, where did he keep them? In cages
441. Why are builders afraid to have a 13th floor but book publishers aren't afraid to have a Chapter 11? Because you can't die from falling off a 11-chapter book
442. How do you handcuff a one-armed man?To yourself
443. If the FBI breaks your door down do they have to pay for it?They'd better
444. In some books, why do they have blank pages at the very end?Because authors and publishers no not the meaning of conservation.
445. Why can't donuts be square? I've had a square donut...
446. Why put a towel in the dirty clothes basket if when you get out of the shower you are clean? You put the towel in after..
447. What happens to an irresistible force when it hits an immovable object? vibrations.
448. If there's a speed of sound and a speed of light is there a speed of smell? Yes. Albeit it's generally slow
449. Why do overalls have bel loops, since they are held up at the top by the straps? decor
450. Do people in prison celebrate halloween.... if so how?  I've not been in prison long enough for me to know
451. Do the security guards at airports have to go through airport security when they get to work? maybe
452. Why are all of the Harry Potter spells in Latin if they're English? Because Latin is cooler
453. What do Greeks say when they don't understand something? idunno
454. What happens if a queen gives birth to a pair of siamese twins? Who gets to be king? Both
455. Do all-boys schools have girls bathrooms? Conversely, do all-girls schools have boys bathrooms? I'm sure they don't
456. Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them? Yes with parental consent
457. How come cats butts go up when you pet them? pleaaassuurree
458. What would happen to the sea's water level if every boat in the World was taken out of the water at the same time?It'd go down a bit
459. How come you never see a billboard being put up by the highway?  You don't? I do sometimes
460. Do the English people eat English muffins, or are they just called muffins? They're probably called something else altogether
461. How much deeper would the ocean be if sponges didn't grow in it? It would be the height of that dimension
462. Why do they call it the Department of Interior when they are in charge of everything outdoors? What
463. Why does Jello have a smell when you add the powder in the water, but when it "gels" the smell is gone? condensed
464. Why are dogs noses always wet? they lick it
465. If a bee is allergic to pollen would it get the hives?... hurrrr.
466. Why do people say "heads up" when you should duck? normally, they say heads up when you're looking down and they want your attention o-o
467. Why is it OK for dudes to slap other dudes' asses in football, but not in any other situation? Because America
468. Why does triangularly cut bread taste better than square bread? Does it?
469. If one man says, "it was an uphill battle," and another says, "it went downhill from there," how could they both be having troubles? Because america
470. Why does a round pizza come in a square box? Easier to hold.
471. At what point in man's evolution did he start wiping his ass? when he started to realize he gains infections if he didn't
472. Do bald people get Dandruff? I don't think so
473. Why is it that no matter what color bubble bath you use the bubbles are always white? Because science
474. Why do superheros wear their underwear on the outside of their clothes?THEY'RE TIGHTS
475. If you get cheated by the Better Business Bureau, who do you complain to?the congress
476. When sign makers go on strike, is anything written on their signs? yes
477. Why does someone believe you when you say there are four billion stars, but check when you say the paint is wet? because they can't count all the stars
478. Can you cry under water?Yes
479. Why Does Pluto Live in a dog house, eat dog food, etc. but Goofy, who is also a dog, lives in a condo and drives a car?Because Disney
480. If you blew a bubble in space would it pop?maybe
481.Are children who use sign language allowed to talk with their mouth full?I think so
482. How come all of the planets are spherical?The gravitational force is orbital
483. How did the first women ever to shave their legs know that the skin wouldn't just peel right off?tests
484. when a pregnant lady has twins, is there 1 or 2 umbilical cords?... I no know
485. Why doesn't Winnie the Pooh ever get stung by the bees he messes with?because Winnie MOTHERFUCKIN' Pooh
486. Why do they put holes in crackers?  Ventilation?
487. Can you still say "Put it where the sun don't shine " on a nude beach?Nope
488. What do people in China call their good plates?plates
489. How come toy hippos are always blue, or purple, when real hippos are brown?brighter colors attract children
490. Why don't woodpeckers get headaches when they slam their head on a tree all day?their brain is speshul
491. If someone owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way to the center of the earth?Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeap
492.If an escalator breaks down, does it become stairs? Yes
493. Why do they call him Donkey Kong if he is not a donkey?Name!
494. Why do they say a football team is the 'world champion' when they don't play anybody outside the US?Because then they re world champs
495. Do stuttering people stutter when they're thinking to themselves?Well I don't
496. If you put a chameleon in a room full of mirrors, what color would it turn?Dead
497. What are the handles for corn on the cob called?I no know
498. Why do British people never sound British when they sing?Yes they do o-o
499. Why do we press the start button to turn off the computer?Because windows
500. Do your eyes change color when you die?Yes

Oh god, 500 more qs left T_T

501. Were Mary and Joseph's surname Christ before Jesus was born?I don't think so
502. If a bunch of cats jump on top of each other, is it still called a dog pile?Nope
503. Do sheep get static cling when they rub against one another?maybe
504. In libraries, do they put the bible in the fiction or non-fiction section?Depends on the owner
505. How old are you before it can be said you died of old age?when your systems break down
506. If K.F.C Stands for Kentucky Fried Chicken, Why do they play sweet home Alabama on the comercials?because they like the song
507. If people with one arm go to get their nails done, do they pay half price?nope
508. What type of animal is Snuffaluffagus?mammoth
509. If you had a three story house and were in the second floor, isn't it possible that you can be upstairs and downstairs at the same time?yeah
510. Can a hearse carrying a corpse drive in the carpool lane?Y... n.. y.....ye... No.
511. If a king is gay and marries another guy what is that guy to the royal family?The king's spouse
512. Why do they call it "getting your dog fixed" if afterwards it doesn't work anymore?Fixed, meaning a fixed position, not made into working proportions fix
513. Does a 'Marks-A-Lot' marker, mark any more than a regular marker?Not at all
514. If you really could dig a hole to China, and you did, and you fell in, would you stop in the middle because of gravity?you'd die
515. If the funeral procession is at night, do folks drive with their headlights off?no
516. What happens when you put a lightsaber in water?it.. i no know
517. On Gilligan's Island, how did Ginger have so many different outfits when they were only going on a 3 hour tour? Who?
518. If I had my legs amputated, would I have to change my height and weight on my driver's license?Probably
519. If nobody buys a ticket to a movie do they still show it?Yeah
520. How do you tell when you run out of invisible ink? The ink is visible as a liquid
521. Do movie producers still say lights, camera, and action when it is a dark scene?Yes.
522. What do you call male ballerinas? Ballerino....
523. How does Freddy Kruger wipe his butt? On peoples' corpses
524. Why people are so scared of mice,which are much smaller than us, when no one seems to be scared of Micky Mouse, who is bigger than us?HE'S BIGGER?
525. Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed?Because you need to tell the difference
526. Why are plastic bears the only animal you can get honey from? Why can't you get honey from a plastic bee? You can though
527. Can bald men get lice?Yes
528. When your photo is taken for your driver's license, why do they tell you to smile?YOU NEED TO LOOK HAPPEH
529.  If you are stopped by the police and asked for your license, are you going to be smiling?Yes
530. Do butterflies remember life as a caterpillar?I dunno
531. If you undergo chemotherapy do you lose your pubic hairs?... hm..
532. Why do people constantly return to the refrigerator with hopes that something new to eat will have materialized?I do
533. Does the postman deliver his own mail?If he lives in his assigned area
534. Why does toilet bowl cleaner only come in the color blue?I have a pink one
535. What happens when you put hand sanitizer on a place other then your hand?Nothing bad really
536. Why are women and men's shoe sizes different?Because sexism
537. Can you "stare off into space" when you're in space?YYyyyyesss
538. Where do people in Hell tell other people to go?earth
539. Is "vice-versa" to a dyslexic just plain redundant?sometimes
540. How come you can kill a deer and put it up on your wall. but it's illegal to keep one as a pet?because live deer cause more problems
541. Why do we say we're head over heels when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?Flipping
542. If prunes are dehydrated plums, where does prune juice come from? Mashed prunes and liquids
543. Is it appropriate to say "good mourning" at a funeral?Hurhurrr
544. If there's an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?Nopepeop
545. When you're caught "between a rock and a hard place", is the rock not hard?it's not a place
546. Was Jesus a virgin when he died?Maybe
547. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?There is one in my freezer
548. Doesn't a lightning rod on top of church show a lack of faith?how so
549. Who coined the phrase, 'coined the phrase?'I don't even ...
550. If there were a thousand seagulls in an airplane while its flying, each weighing two pounds a piece, but they were all flying in the airplane, would the airplane weigh 2000 pounds more?n..no
551. If you soak a raisin in water, does it turn back into a grape?lolno
552. How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?it's both
553. Why do they call steam rollers, steam rollers? They don't produce, get rid of, or have anythong to do with steam yes they do o-o
554. What is another word for "thesaurus"?Synonym book
555. After 554 questions what is your opinion of me now?You're a good lad n stuff
556. Do you really wanna answer 444 more?If you don't have a problem with it xD

Offline Toffee

• Doesn't know about the matrix.
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • Whatevs.
« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2012, 02:57:09 AM »
Do you think Bot is asking WAAAAAYYY too many questions at a time?
Hi.
Popcorn or Jelly Beans?
Views on me?
Views on meteors?
Views on metallic slimes?
Views on meat grinders?

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2012, 03:03:31 AM »
Since Bot is gone for a while I'll spit in a few questions, won't be a lot but hey. Less questions in each post, great way to raise a post count *cheesy thumbs up face*

1) Whatchu doin?~
2) Ever had fish and chips?
3) Want to go to a club where people wee on eachother?
4) Ever drank Baileys out of a shoe?
5) Do you enjoy my utterly ridiculous questions, which have no philosophical value? =3
6) What happens when you cross a Estranged Mongoose and Sadistic Beaver?
7) Who would win a fight, Barney the Dinosaur or Tinky-Winky from the Teletubbies?
8 ) Reason for your decision for the victor
9) What was your favorite death scene in Battle Royale (put answer in spoiler)
10) Views on two penguins masturbating in a kids pool?

Offline TyranBrûlée

Attack Member
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2012, 03:06:41 AM »
Do you think Bot is asking WAAAAAYYY too many questions at a time?It's really fine.
Hi.
Popcorn or Jelly Beans? Jelly Beans~
Views on me? Indirect egotist.
Views on meteors? I can't see them, actually. trololol
Views on metallic slimes?Wot
Views on meat grinders?Useful!

Since Bot is gone for a while I'll spit in a few questions, won't be a lot but hey. Less questions in each post, great way to raise a post count *cheesy thumbs up face*

1) Whatchu doin?~Watchin' Heroes
2) Ever had fish and chips?Nup
3) Want to go to a club where people wee on each other?No thank yeee
4) Ever drank Baileys out of a shoe?Nope
5) Do you enjoy my utterly ridiculous questions, which have no philosophical value? =3Of course, my dear~
6) What happens when you cross a Estranged Mongoose and Sadistic Beaver?You calmly leave the scene
7) Who would win a fight, Barney the Dinosaur or Tinky-Winky from the Teletubbies?TINKY WINKY
8 ) Reason for your decision for the victorhe can jab you with both his sticks
9) What was your favorite death scene in Battle Royale (put answer in spoiler)I don't have a favorite one, actually. They were all.. WOOO . YEEAAAA DEATH MO FO
10) Views on two penguins masturbating in a kids pool?How does that even...?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 03:08:35 AM by LaTyrannia » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #99 on: May 11, 2012, 03:18:27 AM »
How short do you think  I have made that dude in your sig?
Vampires or Zombies?
Would you kill those who say Vampires ARE Zombies?
Who would win in a fight, me or you?
would that fight just turn into merciless rape before a victor was called?
Is blowing glitter into someones eyes a queer way of fighting, or amazingly tactical (not like it happened or anything...)
How many nachos do you think Satan could eat before puking on Buddah?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal