Author Topic: Why is stuff like this so endearing?  (Read 3916 times)

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
Why is stuff like this so endearing?
« on: May 17, 2012, 09:15:42 AM »
  • In Beautiful Katamari, there was the song Sayonara Rolling Star. The lyrics tell the story of two lovers that slowly drift apart until they're saying their goodbyes. Listen | Katamari Forever Remix
  • In Katamari Damacy, there was the song LONELY ROLLING STAR. The lyrics tell the story of two lovers that, for untold circumstances, were apart and still wanted to be together. Listen
  • In Katamari Forever, there was the song Lonely Rolling No More. I can't find the lyrics, but from the title I believe they tell the story of two lovers who have been reunited. Listen
Stuff like this is really endearing, but why?

....crap, I'm supposed to have my own argument here, aren't I? I don't have an argument. Just a question to be posed.......oh well. *Clicks post*

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Why is stuff like this so endearing?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 08:48:02 AM »
the tail of lovers is always one that can be related to by a arge part of society. and the world as a whole.

The fct that the lovera ar seperated by unseen force shows how many relationships undortionately end because of unforaeen causes. And thus makes the song more relatable.

I beleive love songs will always be sell received because of that simple dormula.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal