Author Topic: Username Origins  (Read 12020 times)

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
Username Origins
« on: June 09, 2012, 09:39:19 PM »
So uhh... How did you get around to being *Insert your username here*?

as for myself, LaTyrannia is just a play off of "The Tyrant" which is an anagram for my real name.
Up until last month, I'd no idea where I got "nnia" from, but I guess it popped into my head because it was a vague memory from neopets.
I honestly don't know why I chose a prehistoric city/area/thing from a children's online game as my name, I didn't know it until last month.

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
Re: Username Origins
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2012, 09:42:55 PM »
Hi1116 came from my second runescape account, after the first one got hacked. I'm not sure why, but I wanted my name as "Hi" but it was taken, so it recommended similar names, so I took its suggestion of "Hi 1116"
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 09:44:37 PM by Dolan » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 09:43:20 PM »
I once joined a forum (which by now I don't know the name of) and I decided that I wished to discard the name of Evangelion151 and start anew, I decided that instead of an utterly perverted and sharp humored personality I would pose as a cute and innocent first time forumer, effectively changing my persona.
I decided to go with the cutest phrase I could think of and it turned out to be "PowPow", since I wanted them to know I was male I simply added Mr at the start. Thus creating Mr.PowPow, however this is now linked with Kirby for some reason, which was unintentional.
I'm now no longer welcome at that forum

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 09:45:08 PM »
I once joined a forum (which by now I don't know the name of) and I decided that I wished to discard the name of Evangelion151 and start anew, I decided that instead of an utterly perverted and sharp humored personality I would pose as a cute and innocent first time forumer, effectively changing my persona.
I decided to go with the cutest phrase I could think of and it turned out to be "PowPow", since I wanted them to know I was male I simply added Mr at the start. Thus creating Mr.PowPow, however this is now linked with Kirby for some reason, which was unintentional.
Pow hammer thingy?

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
    Attack Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 09:47:39 PM »
Pow hammer thingy?
Yes but out of all of the characters that have hammers, then narrowing it down to cute characters with hammers, you still get quite a few candidates. Plus Kirby isn't particularly well known for his hammer, more for his suction ability.

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 09:48:30 PM »
Pow hammer thingy?
Yes but out of all of the characters that have hammers, then narrowing it down to cute characters with hammers, you still get quite a few candidates. Plus Kirby isn't particularly well known for his hammer, more for his suction ability.
But from that suction ability, he can get a hammer.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
    Attack Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 09:49:54 PM »
Pow hammer thingy?
Well yeah true, but what I'm getting at is that there were plenty other characters that have default weapons that are hammers and that are cute. I just didn't see why someone classified me as Kirby.

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 09:51:08 PM »
Pow hammer thingy?
Well yeah true, but what I'm getting at is that there were plenty other characters that have default weapons that are hammers and that are cute. I just didn't see why someone classified me as Kirby.
Name a few please?

Offline Arikado

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 201
    Defense: 130
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 5
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2012, 10:00:56 PM »
Arikado is an alias used by Alucard in Castlevania Aria/Dawn of Sorrow.

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2012, 10:02:01 PM »
"Dolan" is obviously frm teh meme

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
    Attack Member
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 10:02:14 PM »
Name a few please?
[/quote]
Hammerboy being the most obvious example (from the anime, Hammerboy)
(click to show/hide)
Amy Rose (sonic the hedgehog)
(click to show/hide)
Cinna (FFIX, which isn't really -cute-....though its debatable depending on how you view cute)
(click to show/hide)
Magical Girl Mii (Popotan)
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 10:04:03 PM by Mr.PowPow » »

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2012, 10:17:20 PM »
Neko , cuz NekoSmash... My brother...

Jonez, from Indiana Jones. When I was a kid I saw the Indiana Jones movies and I was hooked. When I got Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine... I couldn't stop playing :P I played the levels out in the garden and I knew each level by heart. I still know 1/2 of the game by heart :3

Since the kids at school started calling me Jones as well... I kept it and changed the 's' in a 'z'.
Also, "001" was because google suggested it when I wanted to register my account on Youtube. So if NekoJonez or Jonez isn't available I choose Jonez001

Offline shredc0re

• Mythical Member
  • Attack: 62
    Defense: 61
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 6
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2012, 10:22:18 PM »
Favourite Sith character.

Offline BloodcatNS

Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2012, 02:45:36 AM »
BloodlustNS came from the fact that I was a tad bit violent back then. (Now I'm calm as fuck. Dunno why) That, and. I liked the word. The NS part was just an abbreviation for Ninety-Six, which is my birthyear. (1996 AD damnit. Not 96 AD) Now, it's Bloodcat because I always have Mao as an avatar.

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2012, 04:10:41 AM »
Katakana for Misery
This feeling has become a part of me for I've had & spread it my whole life.

Offline O:\msg

• Attack: 78
    Defense: 60
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • S'up?
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2012, 09:38:53 AM »
msghomemaintenance was the email of my property maintenance business when I started joining forums, I only registered to download games and had no intention of ever going in the forum so I just used msghomemaintenance for everything because its impossible to forget when signing in, and some place use email to log in too so I never got confused. Once I quit it to be a transport manager I decided to shorten it to msg, which is my initials.

Offline senpai_FisT

• Übermensch
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 15
  • can'twakeup.png
      • Rock'n'RollFisto!
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2012, 10:56:54 AM »
FisTofTHEAXIS comes from a movement of my favourite guitarist Tom Morello called 'The Axis Of Justice'.
The clenched fist is a sign of defiance and unity. Hence the name FisTofTHEAXIS.

Current name is a 'dolanified' version of The Joker.

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2012, 04:05:20 AM »
Pow hammer thingy?
Linked with Kirby because DeDeDe.

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2012, 04:09:13 AM »
Pow hammer thingy?
Linked with Kirby because DeDeDe.
He meant Kirby the character, not the Anime as a whole. Just Kirby.

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2012, 01:19:22 PM »
M.Austin19 comes from a receiver on the Dallas Cowboys
His name is Miles Austin and his jersey number is 19
I chose him out of all the other players because I actually met the guy 2 years ago

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2012, 04:40:13 PM »
From my xbox live account. the brother of the girlfriend from my cousin said that i should pick that one

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
    Attack Member
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2012, 06:51:52 PM »
I was looking at some lemons in the fridge and thought "Hey, those would fit nicely in a cannon" for some odd reason. Thus I decided to say "pew pew pew" while I was making myself a cup of tea. Then it occurred to me, I needed to become an entity called Mr.PewPew, a hero that shoots lemons out of a cannon to turn other people into homosexual lemons.

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2012, 07:39:21 AM »
anyhow, just remembered that when looking through g translate, i saw a spanish translation but didn't like it, yet i kept la
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 05:02:02 PM by NekoJonez » »

Offline elfkena

• Arpegiator
    Defense: 93
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • I was born this way!
      • my art
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2012, 09:32:28 AM »
I got my name from when I was 15 or 16 I was such a big xena fan and I wanted a nickname like her so I changed the x in a k and out came kena a few years after that I became a big fan of elves and fairies so after some thought I decided to combine the two things I love elf and Kena and so I became elfkena on the internet.
If you see the name somewhere then that`s me .

Offline FuyuhotaruP

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 51
    Defense: 0
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • MINE!
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2012, 01:02:12 PM »
most people already knew mine

Fuyuhotaru is a name I took from an anime(Mushi-Uta and stands for Winter Firefly) , recently added a P which stands for producer as you can see when you listen to vocaloid songs (I don't make songs though) and the P comes from the iDOLM@STER series

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal