Author Topic: Anime VS: Gundam Wing Zero (Heero Yuy) vs Evangelion Unit 01 (Shinji Ikari)  (Read 3228 times)

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
This is the third installment of the Arpegi VS series. In this we take two anime characters (who's powers/attributes are relatively similar) and debate who would could eliminate who, in a timed death match.

Here are the conditions:

-For obvious reasons, the battle would need to take place in Tokyo-3 as the Evangelion cannot effectively combat for a long amount of time anywhere else. The Gundam Wing will act as an invader and the Evangelion Unit 01 is dispatched to eliminate the threat.

-Tokyo-3's defense system will be offline, this means that no automated turrets or SAMs will be able to interfere with the battle, the Japanese defense force will be staying out of this battle and the only support the Evangelion will receive will be in the form of electricity for umbilical cable and weapons that are given to it through the buildings.

-Gundam Wing enters the battle solo, however it has access to all of its weapons that it had in the anime, such as the beam sabers, Machine cannon,  Twin buster rifle and the Wing vulcan.

-The weapons available to the Evangelion will be the Pallet gun, Bazooka (duel wielded if necessary), Positron rifle and the Gatling gun. Along with its standard Progressive Knife. With the exception of the Pallet gun and the Prog Knife, the Evangelion will need to acquire the other long range weapons via the dispenser buildings, which are indeed possible to destroy.

-The Gundam will have access to its MS Mode, Neo-Bird Mode and EW Version. Along with all of its system features.

-The Evangelion will have access to Berserk Mode and Awakening Mode (Seen in Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0). Along with all of its system features

-The battle ends upon either the destruction or deactivation of the mecha or the death of the pilot

-Gundam Wing Zero and Evangelion Unit 01 will start off on different ends of the city, giving them a safe distance to prepare for the battle before rushing in.

So, who do you think will win this battle of mecha?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 03:54:34 PM by Mr.PewPew » »

Offline miserysyndrome

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • The Wretched Egg
First of, my knowledge of Gundam Wing Zero is very very small since I haven't really watch that many episodes from the series.
So please correct me if i'm wrong, but I will be "voting" for EVA 01.
I will be listing out my thoughts why EVA has a lot of advantages to a mecha (in this case Gundam Wing Zero).
Feel free to counter-attack my thoughts :)

Defensive advantage.
Although all of Nerv's defense mechanism will be down, EVA 01 can still easily defend himself by putting up his A.T. Field.
Since it's capable of even deflecting a blast from a positron rifle (as done by Angel Arael).
This feature will render a lot of Gundam Wings long ranged attacks ineffective.

Fight if you want to live
(click to show/hide)

Dummy system?
(click to show/hide)

All out warfare
(click to show/hide)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal