Help & Support > Site

Site bugs & problems

(1/34) > >>

NekoJonez:
Post here the bugs & problems you have encountered with the site.
Please post your report in this lay-out.

--- Code: ---Problem: # XXXX
Short description:
Recreation:
Expected:
Browser + Version:

--- End code ---

The recreation are the steps you have to do for making the bug happen.
Expected is what is supposed to happen.

Then I can easier solve the bug. Thanks ~

shredc0re:
If you see an error in a design of a theme, please do post it here and tell me what theme you're looking.

Light:
I can't seem to open spoilers in my post when I'm previewing it. I'm using Chrome 17.0.963.26 if that helps.

By the way, I'm not sure what you mean by "Recreation" and "Expected". Could you clarify?

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: Light on March 09, 2012, 11:09:13 AM ---By the way, I'm not sure what you mean by "Recreation" and "Expected". Could you clarify?

--- End quote ---

The recreation are the steps you have to do for making the bug happen.
Expected is what is supposed to happen. Like in this case, the spoiler should open.

--- Quote from: Light on March 09, 2012, 11:09:13 AM ---I can't seem to open spoilers in my post when I'm previewing it. I'm using Chrome 17.0.963.26 if that helps.

--- End quote ---

I use Chrome 19.0.1055.1 dev and it's working here. So the bug will be fixed in the next update of Chrome.

Light:

--- Quote from: Jonez on March 09, 2012, 11:10:14 AM ---The recreation are the steps you have to do for making the bug happen.
Expected is what is supposed to happen. Like in this case, the spoiler should open.

I use Chrome 19.0.1055.1 dev and it's working here. So the bug will be fixed in the next update of Chrome.

--- End quote ---

Ah, alright then. Thanks, Jonez.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version