Author Topic: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay  (Read 4053 times)

Offline shredc0re

  • Mythical Member
  • ***
  • Attack: 62
    Defense: 61
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 6
  • Gender: Male
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2012, 05:28:17 AM »
"What the.. I did nothing, only what he asked me too." says Cale, as the guard walks outside.

Cale stands up and walks towards the walls, as he faces the wall he gently knocks on it three times.

Cale: Anyone home? No?

Offline BloodcatNS

  • Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2012, 05:37:57 AM »
Jonathan felt a chill down his spine. The voice commanded, not respect, but utter disgust. To Jonathan, Youji was the face of everything he hated. He was needlessly cruel and merciless and power-hungry. It made him want to vomit. Thankfully, all those years, he was able to keep a professional and straight face around him. There was no need for emotions here.

Cash pointed at Ighor. "Behave." He walked away and picked his transceiver. "Jonathan Cash, here. No problems so far. There was a small situation but it's taken care of."

Offline Cupcake Fury

  • Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • Gender: Male
  • Yoooooooo
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2012, 06:22:51 AM »
* Igarho falls asleep once again
[OoC] Off to bed now~

Offline CarolineJohnson

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Gender: Female
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2012, 06:42:04 AM »
The girl shook the bars a few times before giving up. "Oh, I'll never get out of here," she mumbled to herself, curling up on the floor of the cage. Her ears continued to twitch, distant voices audible to her and causing her much of an annoyance.

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2012, 08:19:36 AM »
"Good, good."
*bleep*

Youji cut the transmition without even a simple thank you. "It has been quite some time science Ive been here. Promotion soon, expirements behaving, and the ever growing power is delicious." He then brought his feet unto the desk that served as his foot rest.

Youji's desk was messy but organised. On his desk was a TLX-7820Q desktop computer. It good generate images faintly as a solid screen. Not the best there was, but useful. He has used it to keep watch over much of the facility, and it made survelance so much easier.

He had various folders about his desk, most of these folders held secrets on the facility and its tenants. Scientist and expiraments alike, it was all there. The power of knowing or even blackmailing anything and everything was very comforting to him. The folders, of course were solid data tablets, they neither were truely existant nor nonexistant. By a click of a button he could destroy them if need be and he could just as easily recreate them. Strangely enough though, there were no files on Youji, he assumed that such knowledge was never created.

His office was larger then most guards, only highers having the better ones. It was the envy of everyone around him.

Offline Cupcake Fury

  • Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • Gender: Male
  • Yoooooooo
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2012, 03:44:32 PM »
* Igarho wakes up appearing to be typing into something underneath his pillow
Igarho: Just send this and...

Offline Mr.PowPow

  • Kerplunky-plunk
  • ***
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2012, 08:17:19 PM »
In the the experiment department, room 17, the dim ceiling lights illuminate the antics of the mysterious Dr.Hyde. He stands before four rather large cylinder tubes that currently are housing four human bodies, their bodies seem lifeless enough but their hearts still beat true, the monitors beeping in the background are a testament to that, all four monitors beeping in unison, signaling their seemingly pointless existence commences.
Dr.Hyde does nothing but stare at the tubes, his head scanning from the leftmost tube, slowly to the rightmost, then resuming the cycle. His face showing no expression whatsoever, not a hint of concern, joy or anger, nothing. His face may just have been a void, emptier than space itself.
His pale green eyes then hang to the right as a young man in a labcoat enters the room, his eyes locked onto him and giving him a cold glare. The young scientist standing still, visibly scared and intimidated.

Young Scientist: Uh....uh...umm...Doctor....I mean....Mister Hy...I mean Dr.Hyde!

Hyde showed no sympathy for the man, nor did he take any pleasure in his distress. He simply placed his black latex covered hands into his labcoat pockets and turned slowly to the young scientist. Speaking to him in a firm tone of voice, almost frightening.

Dr.Hyde: Well? Spit it out boy!

His voice was rather piercing and fitting of an old man, it sounded like it came from the back of the throat. It sounds like his casual voice would be quiet and reserved, yet he was forcing his voice to be louder and more dominating.

Young Scientist: The...the..I mean, our... colleagues would like to know the progress of your.....new project....I mean, if thats alright with...with you.

Dr.Hyde: They'll know when they need to know, no sooner. Now out of my sight, boy!

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2012, 09:22:33 PM »
Youji picked up the special headset again he uses to talk private conversations with. He figured he'd check in on one special scientist.

As Youji dialed in, a private phone rang somewhere deep withen the facility
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 09:29:24 PM by NekoBot » »

Offline Mr.PowPow

  • Kerplunky-plunk
  • ***
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2012, 09:28:40 PM »
Suddenly a simplistic ringtone began to resonate within Dr.Hyde's labcoat, at first Dr.Hyde did not answer despite acknowledging the tone by quickly glancing at his deep right pocket, but then quickly looked back up to the young scientist, who then slowly backed out of the room but not once breaking eye contact with Hyde.

Hyde then slowly placed his hand in his coat pocket and pulled out a cheap flip phone, flipping open the main cover and revealing the screen on the other side, then placing it to his ear as the ringtone stopped.

Dr.Hyde: Yes, what is it? this better be important.....

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2012, 09:34:28 PM »
"Its Youji, the higherups want to know your progress and if you needed something? How are you treating your men done there hmmm? I hope what you do next will be...... deliciously torturous." Youji laughs to himself, "It has gotten boring lately Hyde, I cant wait to see what your next one will do..."

Offline Cupcake Fury

  • Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • Gender: Male
  • Yoooooooo
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2012, 09:42:59 PM »
* Igarho stares impatiently at the screen waiting for a response
Igarho: The hell is he doing...

Offline Mr.PowPow

  • Kerplunky-plunk
  • ***
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2012, 09:54:17 PM »
Hyde keeps his face emotionless while listening to Youji's remarks, seemingly unmoved by his interest in his work and maliciousness. Hyde simply spoke into the cellphone with his normal indifferent tone of voice.

Dr.Hyde: Multiple subjects are needed for the this project. I still don't have enough, I'll need you and the guards to round up some more of the lowly mutants that scurry across the halls like rats. Only the best ones though, I don't need any weaklings.

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2012, 10:10:22 PM »
"How about test subjects #S-E2 and the one in confindment sector B? I will send the data folders to you for a brief analysis."

Youji fops a few keys and slides the screen methodechly before hitting send.

"If you require names I can provide them."

Offline Mr.PowPow

  • Kerplunky-plunk
  • ***
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2012, 10:23:52 PM »
Dr.Hyde: I don't need their names, those are not of importance.....just the data on the extent of their mutation ect. I shall await the folders, have them sent to my door, but do not let anyone enter.....what goes on here is not to be spoken of.....not yet at least. I'm still working under the system here.

Hyde then slowly paces up and down the relatively small room as he spoke into the cellphone, the room so quite, only the voice from the phone and his footsteps could be heard.

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2012, 10:34:26 PM »
"I would like to personally deliver these folder to your sector Hyde. You cant unlock them otherwise. See younsoon doctor...."
*Bleep*

Youji collected the now completed data folders. The discovery of solid data made the use of paper nearly obsolete. As he left his office, the door closed with a solid thud, insuring nothing could get in.

"I'm off tonsee the good doctor...."

Offline Mr.PowPow

  • Kerplunky-plunk
  • ***
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2012, 12:23:12 AM »
Hyde closed the top half of the cell phone back down and then dropped it back into his coat pocket, resuming his observation of the four individuals within their containment tubes. Hyde seemed to take little interest in anything other than his experiments, simply watching the lifeless bodies floating in the pale green liquid seemed to grasp his attention, more than anything else would.

Dr.Hyde: Soon, soon.....

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2012, 02:12:22 AM »
The walk to the under bowels to of the facility was very uneventful. It was not dark or creepy, but, damp. In any case Youji he finally approached Dr.Hyde's door. Youji knocks on the door to his lab.

Offline Mr.PowPow

  • Kerplunky-plunk
  • ***
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • Gender: Male
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2012, 02:21:23 AM »
Dr.Hyde heard the knock on the door and only gazed slightly towards the door, then back to the containment tubes. Not bothering to open the door.

Dr.Hyde: Just leave the data tablets on the floor in front of the door, I'll collect them momentarily

Hyde raised his voice slightly so it could be heard past the door, though he still maintained his normal tone of voice.

Dr.Hyde: I'm afraid I can't let you see whats inside, you just be a good boy and get back to work......

Offline NekoBot

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • Gender: Male
  • A shadow of the past
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2012, 02:42:15 AM »
"We are equals you and I, understand this." Youji then put the data folders on the floor. "I know who you are."He walks away then, back to his office.

Offline Cupcake Fury

  • Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • Gender: Male
  • Yoooooooo
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2012, 02:50:16 AM »
* Hides the device
Igarho: So boring...

Offline CarolineJohnson

  • Arpegiator
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Gender: Female
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #45 on: August 09, 2012, 06:57:46 AM »
Suddenly, a crash was heard! A cage had flung itself open. Not thinking, the girl sprung out of her now open cage and to the nearby storage for an experiment's clothing. Over her plain clothes she put on what appeared to be a cosplay outfit. After, she picked up a wand of some sort that looked like a prop. She idly waved it around for a moment, getting used to the weight, when all of the cages in the room sprang open! Granted, the room was mostly empty, but the alarms began too ring.

The girl ended up running off, freaked out. She darted into one of the many abandoned rooms and hid in the shadows.

Offline shredc0re

  • Mythical Member
  • ***
  • Attack: 62
    Defense: 61
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 6
  • Gender: Male
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2012, 10:42:38 AM »
Cale heard all cage doors flip open and as he looked outside the saw the girl running away, into complete darkness.
Cale: Sigh, the cage opened.. As if I'll ever find a way out of this building
Cale stands up and starts wandering in the hallways and rooms of the building, not only to search an escape root but also to find the girl and, in case it's needed, to protect her.

Offline Cupcake Fury

  • Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • Gender: Male
  • Yoooooooo
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2012, 02:17:08 PM »
* Igarho still laying down in his cage
Igarho: They wont get anyway with the chips..

Offline BloodcatNS

  • Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 0
  • Gender: Male
  • That lovable ass with well pronounced buttocks
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2012, 02:42:51 PM »
"Ah... yet again, I stand between freedom and solitude. Tempting. However, I know better.....But... " Faux stood as he paused. "... I suppose there's no harm in seizing every opportunity, eh?" He slammed the book close and walked outside, his eyes glowed blue and his red clothing flowed as he did.



Cash's eyes widened in surprise and horror as he turned around. He was used to small escape attempts but something this large in scale was incomparable. "SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!" He ran, quickly grasping the gun in his holster.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 02:49:01 PM by BloodcatNS » »

Offline Cupcake Fury

  • Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • ***
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • Gender: Male
  • Yoooooooo
Re: Human Experiment Lab Roleplay
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2012, 02:55:20 PM »
* Igarho sees Jonathan starting to freak out
Igarho: Don't worry, if things get too out of hand use the chips.