Creative > Roleplay

Human Experiment Lab OOC

(1/12) > >>

CarolineJohnson:
1980: Rupert Jennings buys a government complex and helps fund the government-approved experiments from his own bank account.
1983: The government experiments are shut down due to various moral concerns.
1984: The laboratory starts back up. Experiments are secretly started on animals, with cosmetic testing as a front.
1990: Rupert Jennings dies. In his will, the complex is passed down to his son, Matthew.
1992: Matthew Jennings shuts down all animal testing and puts the building on lock-down. Experiments start on humans.
1993: Special agents hired to kidnap and recruit people for experiments and replacement of lost scientists.
1995: First human mutated. It becomes policy to use the same procedure with further experiments. Special holding cells and containment procedures are devised, as the mutated humans are much stronger and different from normal humans. Shock chips are put into use to immobilize subjects if they cannot be detained with normal procedures.
1996: An elite task force is hired to keep mutated humans under control. First mutated human dies.
2001: Matthew Jennings now owns multiple buildings around the world with similar purposes and has given control to various overseers before disappearing entirely. The building formerly owned by Rupert Jennings is now given the name EXP001.
2012: The first breach of security occurs, at EXP001. Subject cannot be contained, and now roams free throughout the facility. Mass containment breach occurs at this time. No escape to the outside has been recorded, as building is still on lock-down.
2015: Present day.

EXPERIMENTATION PROCEDURES
Option One: Lay the experiment down on a table and inject various mixtures of chemicals into their body.
Option Two: Place the experiment into a giant test tube-like machine and change the composition of the fluid inside.
Option Three: Create a being within the giant test tube-like machine.

CONTAINMENT PROCEDURES
Option One: In small animal cages stacked in the containment room. These animal cages are arranged in the way an animal shelter's would be. If an experiment is too large for a cage, they should be placed in an isolation room.
Option Two: In an isolation room, to monitor an experiment's progress or to make sure all scientists involved remain unharmed by the experiment's abilities.
Option Three: In one of the giant test tube-like machines, remaining mostly unconscious throughout the time inside the machine.
Option Four: Death, after which the body is burned in the furnace.

THE BUILDING
The building itself is extremely large and labyrinthine, causing many areas to be unceremoniously abandoned and forgotten. These areas can be safe havens for experiments. Some of the rooms in these areas can even be used as homes to some. Dotted around the place are various break rooms for the scientists. These are often not visited for hours on end due to there being at least one on every side of the building, giving experiments a way to obtain and possibly cook food throughout the day. Many of the break rooms have closets that are used to store confiscated items, such as prohibited weaponry and clothing. The outside of the building is thoroughly protected by a special task force that will shoot to kill any living being that attempts to escape, be it a flying creature trying to fly off the roof or a scientist attempting to escape through the front door. However, you will not be shot for just being on the roof, so go there as you please.

------------------------------OOC THREAD!------------------------------
If you have any questions or want to chat about the roleplay, post here!

LINKS
Roleplay || OOC || Profiles

Mr.PowPow:
I express interest. Reserve a place for me until.I get back from hiatus

Swagmaster:
Sounds preeettty interesting... I'll consider it

CarolineJohnson:

--- Quote from: EvaKerplunk on August 03, 2012, 06:08:50 PM ---I express interest. Reserve a place for me until.I get back from hiatus

--- End quote ---

Don't need to. No restrictions on how many people join. :3

Apokura:
I also find this interesting and quite well done, if I may say so myself. I will consider joining, if not many people do before me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version