Author Topic: Weird stuff you do/did.  (Read 18150 times)

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
Re: Weird stuff you do/did.
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2012, 02:58:56 AM »
I almost have set a forest on fire once... Whoops.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2012, 02:59:58 AM »
So basically, my friend and I had gone to the local cinema to watch the newly released "Hunger Games". It was okay, though my friend and I were constantly comparing it to Battle Royale, being the critics that we are.
After we had left the viewing room, we decided that the king-size cinema coke bottles had done a number on our bladders and we needed to relieve them quickly. So we went into the nearest in-building gentlemen's room and searched for our spots to do our business, we didn't really want to go next to each other so he darted for the last cubicle and left me with the only remaining option, the urinals.

Now ya'see, I regret this. There was three urinals in total and two men had already occupied them, they both took the tactical movement of situating themselves as far away as they could from each other, so one took the one on the right and the other took the left, which left me with the middle. Now if you have been sandwiched between two guys with their dicks out, you'll kinda understand what I went through.

So I thought "Fuck it, I really need drain the sea monster" so I took my place between these two men and began my journey, what I hadn't counted on was the fact that I would break out into spontaneous laughter due to the stress it put me through, and when I laugh, I tend to sway my head from side to side, which according to my friend who was gleefully watching me suffer said that "It kinda looked like you were laughing at their dicks". Suffice to say that it kinda explained why the two other men quickly left, leaving me to carry on giggling like a schoolgirl.

Offline Toffee

• Doesn't know about the matrix.
  • Attack: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 4
  • Whatevs.
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2012, 03:31:48 AM »
So basically, my friend and I had gone to the local cinema to watch the newly released "Hunger Games". It was okay, though my friend and I were constantly comparing it to Battle Royale, being the critics that we are.
After we had left the viewing room, we decided that the king-size cinema coke bottles had done a number on our bladders and we needed to relieve them quickly. So we went into the nearest in-building gentlemen's room and searched for our spots to do our business, we didn't really want to go next to each other so he darted for the last cubicle and left me with the only remaining option, the urinals.

Now ya'see, I regret this. There was three urinals in total and two men had already occupied them, they both took the tactical movement of situating themselves as far away as they could from each other, so one took the one on the right and the other took the left, which left me with the middle. Now if you have been sandwiched between two guys with their dicks out, you'll kinda understand what I went through.

So I thought "Fuck it, I really need drain the sea monster" so I took my place between these two men and began my journey, what I hadn't counted on was the fact that I would break out into spontaneous laughter due to the stress it put me through, and when I laugh, I tend to sway my head from side to side, which according to my friend who was gleefully watching me suffer said that "It kinda looked like you were laughing at their dicks". Suffice to say that it kinda explained why the two other men quickly left, leaving me to carry on giggling like a schoolgirl.

Haha! That actually made me laugh out loud! And I rarely laugh.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
    Attack Member
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2012, 03:35:54 AM »
I have so many odd stories, I'm quite a reserved person, but that usually makes the scenarios more bizarre due to my reactions lol

Offline Noob

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2012, 04:56:18 AM »
more pls

Offline Cupcake Fury

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 7
  • Yoooooooo
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2012, 05:19:41 AM »
Moreeeeeë

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2012, 12:37:34 PM »
I have so many odd stories, I'm quite a reserved person, but that usually makes the scenarios more bizarre due to my reactions lol
I didn't laugh at the story, I laughed at the way you wrote it XD

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
    Attack Member
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2012, 02:05:24 AM »
I don't know if I told you this story before, but a couple of years ago when I was more horny than I am now, I used to experiment a lot in the art of fapping. However dry rubbing only pleases you for so long, so one day I did some online searches and rummaged through my mothers room for some hand cream or something similar, anything that wasn't an irritant. However back then simply seeing a white container that spewed out white stuff was enough for me to assume it was hand cream. So I took the white container, did my business and was pretty happy about myself, it felt amazing.

However it was only until I looked more closely at the container to figure out what amazing stuff I had acquired, was when I realized that in small print it said "false tan cream, for that bronzed beach look". Now I don't know if any of you have gotten some false tan on your hands before, but you should know that it gets pretty dark, pretty fast even in small amounts. I had used quite a lot of it. Within an hour my palms were a very dark shade of brown and it stood out like a piece of crap in a snowfield.

I won't bore you with the details of me trying to remove it, but lets just say it was incredibly hard to figure out a believable story as to why my palms had miraculously turned brown to explain to my mother. Suffice to say "IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!" didn't diffuse the situation at all.

Offline senpai_FisT

• Übermensch
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 15
  • can'twakeup.png
      • Rock'n'RollFisto!
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2012, 07:13:40 AM »
I fapped to 'The Lusty Argonian Maid'.

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2012, 07:43:51 AM »
well i need to right something for english about a picture and there i wrote that the dude who was captured during world war II got released because he was eating too many german soldiers (bare in mind that i was tired and didn't take my medication) and from that point on it was actually just write what ya think and well... it's not that pretty cause 1/3 of the page is about the germans that got eaten... I am kinda wondering what the teacher will say. XD

Does that count?

oh and jonez can say that it's true i took a pillow to my class at my previous school and slept my way to ma 4th year on secundairy school.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal