Creative > Roleplay

RP Ideas Thread

<< < (2/14) > >>

Mr.PowPow:
If you are willing to do such a thing, then I support that. I think its a good idea.

We can talk about how we can mesh it together in your new thread if you are still interested in doing so when the thread is made.

Toffee:
Okay, but I'll have to make it tomorrow. My time on the PC is short right now since my bros have to use it. Anyways, I think I've finally settled the basics of the magic that will come into play in the RP. It will be interesting, and I'm not sure how people will like it, but I guess I just have to present it and find out.

Caster no Mae:

--- Quote from: Toffee on December 14, 2012, 01:19:19 AM ---Okay, but I'll have to make it tomorrow. My time on the PC is short right now since my bros have to use it. Anyways, I think I've finally settled the basics of the magic that will come into play in the RP. It will be interesting, and I'm not sure how people will like it, but I guess I just have to present it and find out.

--- End quote ---

Just don't stop doing it and it should get atleast medicore popularity
atleast I am interested to play the totally not Fate RP
also, would this use the RNG thing Pow used as well?

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: Caster no Mae on December 14, 2012, 07:16:21 PM ---also, would this use the RNG thing Pow used as well?

--- End quote ---
even though its not really my call, I'd like to give my opinion on this. I wouldn't bother with any form of battle system using a random number generator unless you think its really important to the story. The whole process of the damage calculations and that sorta stuff takes longer than you might think.

Toffee:
I was thinking battles be free styled, leaving it to the authors to decide how they battle and trusting them to handicap themselves when necessary.

Also, the first part of the magic lecture is posted. Practical applications and how the battle magic is created will be posted shortly.
Okay, now I've finished the lecture.... any questions? please post it there!

Also... fair warning... it's big wall of text, so grab some drinks or some popcorn.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version