Arpegi

Creative => Roleplay => Topic started by: Noob on March 13, 2012, 07:43:23 PM

Title: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 13, 2012, 07:43:23 PM

Character name: Jimmy
Age:19
Sex:Male, obviously


You wake up one day after a strange dream, you...


A) Get up as if nothing happened


B)Go back to sleep, ignoring the fact that you have school.


C)Try to recall the dream


D)Go to school, and tell a friend about it.


(PLEASE don't troll this thread, try and be serious) Choose which option, create the next scenario, you can add characters if you want, just don't get too confusing
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on March 13, 2012, 07:44:24 PM
(Do we select a option, create the next scenario and then give options for the next person?)
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 13, 2012, 07:48:57 PM
(Do we select a option, create the next scenario and then give options for the next person?)

Yes, I should specify that, continue next person from first post
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on March 13, 2012, 07:52:38 PM
D.) Goes to school and tell a friend about it.
 
"Hey Jamie, I had this really weird dream last night, wanna hear about it?"
"Yeah sure, but you have to wait until later. Im a bit busy right now."
"Ok
 
A.) Wait until later to tell her
 
B.) Insist on telling her right then and there
 
C.) Wait until later and forget about it
 
D.) Tell someone else
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 13, 2012, 07:57:28 PM
B.) Insist on telling her right then and there

"o.k she says, what is it, but please be quick, class start in 5 minutes"

the dream was about...

A)his destiny

B)his future

C)he couldn't recall it, and starts muttering gibberish

D) Jimmy passes out trying to recall it
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on March 13, 2012, 08:03:04 PM
D.) Jimmy passes out trying to remember it
 
Jamies words were faint and distant as she rushed to catch Jimmy as the inky blackness of unconsiousness (definately spelt wrong D:) takes him.
 
Jimmy wakes up in...
 
A.) The nurses office
 
B.) A hospital bed with noisy room mates
 
C.) An empty spooky hospital bed
 
D.) His bed
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 13, 2012, 08:20:52 PM
C.) An empty spooky hospital bed

"where am I thought Jimmy to himself, I can't remember anything." He...

A) Gets up to explore the new area

B) Lies there trying to recall what happened

C) He's dreaming

D) It's just the medicine
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on March 13, 2012, 08:28:27 PM
A) Gets up to explore the new area

Jimmy gets up to find that he is in a hospital gown. The walla are greasy and off white with age. There are suspicious sploaches of brownish red stains on the ceiling. He tries to leave the room via the door but finds that it is locked.
 
In the corner of a room a radio crackles. Jimmy...
 
A.) Examines and listens to the radio
 
B.) Continues to search the room
 
C.) Looks for another way out
 
D.) Momentarily becomes hysterical and tries to go back to sleep
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 13, 2012, 08:32:31 PM
Quote (selected)
B.) Continues to search the room

Jimmy continues to search the room, "there are no windows" he thought to himself, then he sees a drawer. he opens it to find..

 A) A key, to unlock the door
  B) Nothing
   C) A weapon (sword)
    D) A match (as in for fire)
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Kiss x Miz on March 13, 2012, 10:55:01 PM
A) A key, to unlock the door
As he takes the key out of the drawer, he hears someone walking on the other side of the door.
Jimmy then...

A) Gets back in his bed and waits for a couple hours.
B) Opens the door and look for the person who just walked by.
C) Opens the door a little bit to look around and try to sneak out.
D) Screams like a girl.
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 13, 2012, 11:12:51 PM
Quote (selected)
C) Opens the door a little bit to look around and try to sneak out.

He find himself in a long dark hallway, only to find

A) A creepy girl, who tried to open his door

B) Reality, he wakes up

C) Seemingly endless paths

D) A new character for the story
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Mr.PowPow on March 14, 2012, 04:11:51 AM
A) A creepy girl, who tried to open his door
A young girl with long red hair wearing a white dress stained with seemingly fresh blood stands before Jimmy, although she is wearing blood she wields no weapon nor does she have any wounds upon her. Taking this into account Jimmy...


A) Assumed she was a murder and hid the weapon at some point and runs away
B) Assumed she was a witness to a murder or struggle of some sort and offers help
C) Thought very little about it and asked her about why she was covered in blood instead of assuming anything
D) retreats back into the room and closes the door behind him, making sure she no longer maintains a presence in his eyesight

Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 14, 2012, 04:32:59 AM
A) Assumed she was a murder and hid the weapon at some point and runs away

Jimmy ran away, looked back, then suddenly looked back to see the girl following him he...

 A) Trips
 B) Tries to hide
 C) fights (remember, he has no weapons)
 D) Closes his eyes and hopes for the best
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Mr.PowPow on March 14, 2012, 04:47:05 AM
B) Tries to hide
Jimmy kept on running down the corridor until he took a left turn and hid behind the wall, resting on the wall he stopped to catch his breath and peeked across the side to see that the girl was no longer there, only an empty dark corridor was in Jimmy's gaze.
Upon looking away and letting out a sigh of relief he looks to the left of him where the corridor continues. He then sees an emergency fire axe resting on the wall in a red case with breakable glass shielding it, Jimmy decides to...

A) Continue left and try to find a way out of here leaving the axe as it is
B) Go back through the previous corridor and investigate the mysterious girl's sudden appearance, leaving the axe as it is
C) Remain where he is and try to take a moment to think things through, piece together what has happened so far.
D) Take the axe as a weapon and return back to the previous corridor and attempt to find and confront the girl
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 14, 2012, 04:58:07 AM
D) Take the axe as a weapon and return back to the previous corridor and attempt to find and confront the girl

Jimmy grabs the axe and runs back to confront her, but she mysteriously disappeared. He walks around for a bit looking at his surroundings, when suddenly...

A) The girl strikes him from behind
B) He meets a new character
C) Goes back to the room and sleeps
D) You decide!
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on March 14, 2012, 11:52:33 AM
A) The girl strikes him from behind

The familiar state of unconciousness (still pretty sure its spelt wrong) over takes him. Before hes completely out he hears multiple rushed steps and feels himself being lifted and taken somewhere.
"We have to get him out of here before...."
 
"hey, hey kid." someone whispers. "WAKE UP!"
Jimmy wakes up to...
 
A.) A new character (friendly)
B.) A new character (wierd)
C.) A new character (enemy)
D.) A talking cat/ dog (you decide)
 
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Mr.PowPow on March 14, 2012, 05:26:55 PM
C.) A new character (enemy)
Jimmy wakes up yet another hospital bed, but its different from before, the place is relatively clean and the machinery surrounding the area looks state of the art. Before him he sees an old man in a lab coat, slowly stroking his stringy beard with anticipation of Jimmy's reaction. "So you are awake....it seems you have passed the first test of the dream theory". Confused by his remark, Jimmy decides to..

A) Ask what he meant by that....
B) Attack the old man regardless of the consequences
C) Take a look around the room, taking no notice of the old man.
D) Look around for a way out but staying in the old mans gaze, as not to arise suspicion.
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 14, 2012, 06:31:34 PM
A) Ask what he meant by that....

Jimmy asked the man what he meant by that and he just laughed creepily. "heh heh heh, you'll find out soon enough"

A) Jimmy gets sent back to the dream world
B) Jimmy tries to attack the man
C) Jimmy gets rescued
D) Jimmy doesn't resist and just gives up
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Mr.PowPow on March 15, 2012, 01:26:32 AM
A) Jimmy gets sent back to the dream world
Wish the swish of the old mans hand, Jimmy's vision started to become hazy, the darkness from the corner of his eyes started to close in....and eventually...everything was engulfed.
When Jimmy opened his eyes he was greeted by an odd landscape, metallic blocks floated in mid air as the ground was fractured and broken underneath him, the sky was coloured a grimy brown, as if was flooded with dirt and dust.
Jimmy realized that this was the dream world, though he was aware of this....which was an odd characteristic for a dream.
Jimmy...

A) Decided to look around and investigate this strange place
B) Stayed where he was and refused to continue
C) Tried to wake himself up somehow, by trying to hurt himself in some way
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 15, 2012, 01:40:56 AM
A) Decided to look around and investigate this strange place

Jimmy decided that it would be of no use to try and give up, as the old man would just send him back again, or worse. He explored this new area searching for something.

A) He finds a new character for the story
B) He finds a weapon
C) He finds nothing and gives up
D) He finds the girl again
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 17, 2012, 07:03:57 AM
D) He finds the girl again

Jimmy was looking around, when suddenly he saw her. That creepy long red haired girl wearing a white dress stained with blood. In a panic he...

A) Tries to fist fight
B) Does nothing
C) Faints
D) Gets struck down by the girl again
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoJonez on March 17, 2012, 02:23:10 PM
B) Does nothing.

She saw him ... so, she:

A) Killed him.
B) Danced with him.
C) Kissed him.
D) makes babies with him.
E) Free to choose.
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on March 19, 2012, 04:27:29 PM
C) Kissed him.

With unbeleivable ferociousness the girl kissed him, he...
 
A.) Vomits
B.) Turns white with fright
C.) Tries to part from her
D.) Is helpless in the situation
E.) Free choice
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 19, 2012, 06:05:51 PM
D.) Is helpless in the situation

Jimmy couldn't do anything, as he was paralysed. The girl struck him down and...

A) he gets sent back to the real world
B) gets sent back home, it was all a bad dream
C) the girl continues to strike him
D) Jimmy gets un-paralysed.
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on March 21, 2012, 08:01:16 PM
(I will not let this die. I love this thread  ;D )

D) Jimmy gets un-paralysed.

Jimmy becomes un-paralysed and pushed the girl off her and grabbed a small stone on the floor in one fluid moment. He whirled around and struck the girl to the ground. Se fell like a sack of chicken bones, her frail bones cracking withen her with a sickening crunch. She gave out spasms of pain and grappled for Jimmy. Jimmy kicked her hand away, and soon, the girl became silent.
 
Jimmy leaned against the wall and closed his eyes to catch his breath.
 
A.) The girl somehow gets up and attacks
B.) A new threat shows up
C.) Jimmy's leaning against the wall hits a switch and he falls backwards into a secret passage
D.) Suddenly the lights go out
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 22, 2012, 01:44:29 AM
(thank you for not letting this die :D)

A.) The girl somehow gets up and attacks

Suddenly the girl got up with a seemingly new strength. "Oh shit" thought Jimmy to himself, "I thought you were dead!" Jimmy then...

A) Attacks her again, this time fully killing her
B) Attacks her again, but she doesn't die
C) Gets struck by her before he can move, thus being sent back to the hospital lab
D) Gets helped by a new character
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on March 22, 2012, 03:24:23 PM
(thank you for not letting this die :D )

D) Gets helped by a new character

(No problem  ;)  )
 
A shot of photon energy hits the girl and she flies down the hallway, steadily disintegrating from the charge. Jimmy looks down the hall and sees this character.
(click to show/hide)

His gun smoking, says to Jimmy, "Look kid, you got to be careful with those cyinades (refering to the girl). They are dead projects the lab makes. Cant kill them again."
He walks up to Jimmy and says, "Sorry to do this, but thisll make things faster."
He knocks Jimmy out.
 
When Jimmy wakes up, he awakes to a makeshift fire.
"oowww" he rubs his head, "who the hell are you?"
 
A.) Free choice -name the new guy only-
B.) Free choice -name his profession & name-
C.) Free choice -name the profession only-
D.) The new character ignores the inquiry (sorry if its spelt wrong)
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Muffin on March 22, 2012, 07:48:53 PM
C.) Free choice -name the profession only-

"Hm...It's too soon for you to know. But...Let's just say that I'm a friend of yours." (Yes! Being a friend is a profession!)
The odd man runs towards a door in the middle of nowhere and signals to Jimmy to follow him.

A) Jimmy follows him through the door with out asking questions.
B) Jimmy follows him and asks questions before entering the door.
C) Jimmy doesn't follow him.
D) Jimmy tackles him before he started running and tries to forcibly get some answers out of him.
E) Jimmy runs away from him.
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 22, 2012, 10:18:40 PM
A) Jimmy follows him through the door with out asking questions.

Jimmy decided he had no other choice. He followed the new man into the door to find...

A) A secret base
B) A trap
C) A group of people
D) Home, as in the real world
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoJonez on March 24, 2012, 05:58:42 PM
D) Home.

Jimmy almost rage quit... A house inside a house!

A) Jimmy is home.
B) Jimmy goes playing on the Wii.
C) Free choose.
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 24, 2012, 07:11:55 PM
(Y U SO TROLL?)

C) Free choose.

Jimmy went inside to what he thought was home, but instead it turned out to be..

A) A trap set up by the mysterious new man
B) A trap set up by the man in the lab
C)A new base
D) Choose
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoJonez on March 25, 2012, 01:45:19 AM
(U MAD?)

C) A new base.

Jimmy gets pissed... "Didn't they decide what this is?"

It is

A) A secret fast food restaurant.
B) A writers joke
C) A deus ex.
D) More options?
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on March 27, 2012, 01:01:21 AM
(Jonez, please be serious on this)

D) More options?

The new building turned out to be a

A) A trap set up by the mysterious new man
B) A trap set up by the man in the lab
C) A new base
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoJonez on March 27, 2012, 07:17:18 PM
(... That's why I wrote the D option for. I was looking if you guys could do something really interesting with crazy stuff. I could.)

A) A trap set up by the mysterious new man

So, ...

A) The trap springs...
B) A bomb explodes like planned.
C) Jimmy can flee ...
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on April 04, 2012, 08:57:45 PM
Sorry it took so long to come back to but this will not end until it ends!!
 
B) A bomb explodes like planned.

The bomb exploded just as planned. The mysterious man cackled in excitment as the explosion consumed Jimmy. The explosion was awesome in comparision to the building, destroying all the rooms furnature and fancy stuff. (XD)
Jimmy tried to take cover behind something but felt his body consumed by the burning flames of the shrapnel. He slammed into a wall, narrowly missing a sharp spike of blasted wood.. His air blown out from him.
Through bleary eyes he heard a person step out from nowhere and say, "No one kills the boy, not yet, he still has amany to do....."
He heard the mysterious man say "NO! yo-yo---you died! We killed you! A failed experi---" his words cut short by a spike droven through his chest.
"You listen here" the person said, "Or I swear, I will kill you there. You do NOT touch this boy.... go tell your people. Go tell them... Dominio has taken custady of the child." With a sickening shllooorp, the spike was roughly removed from the mans chest. "go." Dominio said, kicking him away.
The man tore through the air, creating a riff, "YOu havn't heard the last of us Dominio, the boy WILL die." with a sicking laugh he fell through the riff disapearing from the room.
Dominio knelt by Jimmy, muttering to himself, "what a sorry hero. This be our hero? We are all damned to hell if nothing is done about this.... child. He must learn."
 
Jimmy no longer able to keep his wits passes out in Dominio's arms.


 
End Chapter 1 of this Adventure story
 


 
[/size]Chapter 2 starts...
 
A.) In Dominions baseB.) In the real world, Jimmy has been missing for several days, what does his family and friends think? Do?C.) The mysterious wounded man talks to his people about the boy and his failureD.) Jimmy wakes up to a young girl tending to his makeshift cot, and informing him where he is, Dominio's base
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on April 05, 2012, 04:46:47 AM


[size=72]CHAPTER 2- Awakening[/size]
B.) In the real world, Jimmy has been missing for several days, what does his family and friends think?

Jiimmy wakes up a hospital bed. "Huh, what the hell happened? I can't remember anything" he thought to himself. His mother comes to see him. "OH MY GOD!, you awoke from your coma! Welcome back Jimmy, you've been out for 3 days!"

A)Jimmy passes out again (to the dream world)
B)The hospital turns out to be the old man's, and his mom is an illusion (PICK ME! XD)
C)He needs to stay at the hospital
D)Goes home
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on April 05, 2012, 05:18:21 PM
(I hope Chapter 2 has more writers)
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on April 06, 2012, 11:09:44 PM
(I hope Chapter 2 has more writers)

Nah, it's fine with us two, and Jonez trolls it
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoJonez on April 06, 2012, 11:23:57 PM
( --" Yeah right)
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on April 07, 2012, 07:57:31 PM
B)The hospital turns out to be the old man's, and his mom is an illusion

Reality kicked in. His mom was an illusion, and the old man came back. "Heh heh heh." he said, "where shall I send you now?"

a) The same world as before
b) Back to the first world
c) New world- Islands
d) New world- Free choice
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Kiss x Miz on April 08, 2012, 03:39:17 PM
c) New world- Islands

Everything went black before his eyes for a second. Then he opens his eyes looking at the sun above his head, blinding him.

He looks around to find he's on a small island and there's 3 islands around him. 2 small, sandy ones and a big one with a jungle.

He decides to:

a) swim to the big island for shade and water.
b) dig in the sand on the island he's on.
c) swim to every island to look for signs of life.
d) new enemy - animal-ish
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on April 09, 2012, 06:41:16 PM
a) swim to the big island for shade and water.

Jimmy swam to the big island to find...

A) A cabin, shelter
B) A trap
C) An ally
D) new enemy - animal-ish
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: dark 5FVD on April 09, 2012, 07:09:45 PM
c) an ally

Jimmy stayed on a litle distance hi i come in peace who are you?

a) Jim carry
B) pick a name
C) person attacks with no reason
d) Franc
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on April 09, 2012, 07:16:47 PM
B) pick a name

Hey Jimmy, my name is Tom. I've been in this world for 4 years, you must be new here. Come into my base.

A) It's a cabin, equipped with food, etc
B) It's A TRAP
C) Jimmy gets attacked
D) Jimmy refuses
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: dark 5FVD on April 09, 2012, 07:19:07 PM
a) It's a cabin, equipped with food, etc

Jimmy was verry hungry and

a) asked if he could get something to eat
B) attacks Tom
c) kill's tom to get the food and cabin
d) ask's nothing
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on April 09, 2012, 07:24:52 PM
a) asked if he could get something to eat
(FYI Jimmy is not aggresive)
Sure kiddo, said Tom, go ahead and eat, I have plenty

A) Normal food/water
B) The food is poisoned
C) Jimmy can;t eat it
D) Free choice
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: dark 5FVD on April 09, 2012, 07:31:26 PM
A) normal food/water
(sorry didn't knew that)

eats and drinks something.
THanks alot i was starving.

A) give's him his loyalty
B) Free choice
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on April 16, 2012, 04:48:17 PM
A) give's him his loyalty

 
Jimmy gives him his loyalty as payment for the good deed given to him. What is my first assignment?
 
A.) Train (with him)
B.) Scout (with him)
C.) Scout (without him)
D.) Train (without him)
 
 
(I think the storys gettting a little off track XD)
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on April 16, 2012, 10:27:11 PM
B.) Scout (with him)

Jimmy goes to scout with him..

A) He gets attacked by Tom
B) normal scouting trip, for food
C)they get attacked
D)free choice
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on April 16, 2012, 10:53:12 PM
A) He gets attacked by Tom

 
They move into the forest and into a ring cleared out..... Jimmy found it to seem to look like a battle feild. He didnt finsh his thought when he got tackled by Tom.
 
"Come on kid! You need to do better than that."
He hit Jimmy a few times
"Come on already get up!" slaps him "How are you supposed to save us when your the way you are right now?!?!"
 
Jimmy thinks back to when he was saved from the death trap earlier... what the man mumbled... he then asked
 
A.) "what are you talking about?" (Gets an answer)
B.) "what are you talking about?" (no answer, instead another quick jab to the face)
C.) "what needs to be done?" (Gets an answer)
D.)  "what needs to be done?" (no answer, instead another quick jab to the face)
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on April 16, 2012, 10:58:14 PM
B.) "what are you talking about?" (no answer, instead another quick jab to the face)

Jimmy just kept getting struck again and again. Finally, he attacks back, throwing Tom off of him. He then........

A) Attacks Tom (knocking him out)
B) Demands an answer
C) Waits
D) They get attacked by a creature
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on April 17, 2012, 09:35:10 PM
B) Demands an answer
 
 


Theme for this scene

or here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxv1o0j5Jj8 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxv1o0j5Jj8)
 
 


 
"I demand you answer me says Jimmy. I want to know why the ---- Im here, who the heck are you and what all this is about."
He punches Tom once, twice, three times, "Tell me"
 
Tom throws Jimmy off of him. And yells, "You wouldnt understand child! You wouldn't understand! This world is held as a prison to all of us here. We're all locked up in this dreamland hell and we cant get out. The orginization doesn't want us to. They hold us here because we know what the orginization will do to the real world. That man from the church who boby traped it, the one who tried to blow you up? That was an orgization man, trying to kill you. Why you? Because you're the only one who can leave this place! You dont have to be here, but you do. You're the only one who can save us and darn it, I want to see my family and friends again so Im begging you, you have to help us, all of us. We dont want to stay in this dream prison forever."
 
Jimmy realises hes way over his head and just nods his head at this desperate man. "sure"
 
"sure.... sure.... SURE?!?!" Tom is clearly frustrated. "Cant you see that you are our only hope Jimmy.... please.... dont leave us here..... please.... "
 
At that moment in a chaotic red flame, a man appears out of the air as if it were no mere feat.
 
"Jimmy!" The man said. "Dont listen to this man! He tells lies. He's a danger to us all. See through his desperate rants and see him for what he truely is an insane, senile, desperate man. He wishes to see the orginization fall for selfesh reason, not for what we do. Come with us Jimmy, join the Orginization."
 
The man outstreches his hand and in another briliant burst of flame, a sword, a dark sword with a black blade and a red hilt materilizes there.
 
"Take this sword," said the man. "And kill Tom, join us Jimmy."
 
~The time to chose Jimmys future is at hand will he~
 
A.) Take the sword and kill Tom, joining the orginization
B.) Take the sword and do a full turn slash and strike the man, joining the resistance (Toms side)
 
-Choose wisely, the story changes dramatically here-
 


The man looks like this

(http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7929/animeboy1yq.jpg)
 
And Tom looks like this
 
(http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/3092/guyonhorse.jpg)

 

Choose wisely now  ;)
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on April 18, 2012, 05:27:58 AM
B.) Take the sword and do a full turn slash and strike the man, joining the resistance (Toms side)

Jimmy took the sword and swung it around and hit the man. "You'll regret this Jimmy! You made the wrong decision!" He then died

Jimmy: Tom, are you okay?

Tom then...

A) Attacks  Jimmy
B) Thanks him
C) Turns out to be the bad guy
D) You can choose
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on April 18, 2012, 12:53:01 PM
A) Attacks  Jimmy

Tom attacks Jimmy in a violent hug. "Thank you Jimmy. You've given the resistance hope for a future outside this prison. But theres much you dont understand. Come, it's time you meet our leaders and our main village."
 
A.) Tom takes him to the village first (Its further in the woods, a bit north)
B.) Tom takes him to the elders first (They're in a cave west of the woods west of the village)
 
 
 

Two figure in the far distance watch as Tom and Jimmy walk away
 
"He did not join us sir...."
"but he will in time.... I have seen this to be true."
 
(http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9807/t1300925740338d1945ca40.jpg)
NekoBot (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/NekoBot) 
(http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/9705/imagescahzz2fv.jpg)
nekobot (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/nekobot)
 
They turn away walking into the shadws, dissapearing
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on April 21, 2012, 07:12:41 AM
tom takes him to the village first

it contined 5 buildings made of straw and wood. a bathhouse two living dens an outhouse and a school of sorts.
"come, let me show you the elders"

A.) pure free choice this time
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on April 23, 2012, 09:39:51 PM
A.) pure free choice this time

[eh, I feel I might have ruined this thread  :'( ]
 
"Dont do anything stupid" says Tom
 
Tom takes Jimmy to the Elders. They travel through the forest and into a cave. There were 5 of them.
 
All 5 were hooked up to a machiene, presumably to keep them alive or at least stable. The machiene ran tubes through their noses and mouth. Their skin was old and crinkled with age but their eyes held a deathly glare. They looked rediculus and yet old and wise..... dangerous too.
 
"Is this the boy we seek?" Asked one of the Elders
"Aye, I think it is." Says another
"Why are you here Tom?" Asked the leftmost Elder.
 
"I have brought the boy of our dreams. The savior of our prayers... I present you.... Jimmy."
Tom grips Jimmys arm and thrust him forwaard. Jimmy pinwheeled for a second before regaining his balance.
Jimmy scratches his head nervously before saying, "hehe, hi."
 


Direct the conversation
 
A.) Elders quiz him to see if hes the one, then tell him their cause
B.) Elders are suspicious and so deny him audience for now
C.) Elders trust him and they speak peacefully with purpose
 

Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on April 29, 2012, 06:58:14 PM
A.) Elders quiz him to see if hes the one, then tell him their cause


"What is your name, boy?"
Jimmy replies "Jimmy"
Why are you in this world?"
"I don't know, sir"

The Elders think about it for a second then...

A) Tell them what he has to do
B) Jimmy gets sent back to the real world, it was a dream from the coma
C) Deny him an answer
D) Free choice
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on May 16, 2012, 06:49:11 PM
B) Jimmy gets sent back to the real world, it was a dream from the coma

Jimmy is sent back into the real world. He is not contious of his surroundings.
 
Doctor: Its been weeks now....
Mother: I just want him back....
 
A.) Story switches to a new character for now
B.) Story stays with current character
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on May 17, 2012, 02:09:24 AM
B.) Story stays with current character (yay, you're back!)

Jimmy woke up. His mom exclaimed
"OH MY GOD! JIMMY, YOU'RE AWAKE!
She gave him a hug so hard that Jimmy almost fainted.
Jimmy then

A) Falls asleep (just normal sleep)
B) Goes back into coma world
C) Gets up, then staggers back into the bed
D) Gets up just fine
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on May 17, 2012, 03:28:52 AM
C) Gets up, then staggers back into the bed


(yup, sorry bout that.)

Jimmy staggered to his bed exausted. "I.... I need... a moment..."

"Whats wrong Jimmy?" His mother says.

Jimmy...

A.) Explains
B.) lies
C.) Ignores the question
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on May 17, 2012, 03:45:42 AM
C.) Ignores the question


Jimmy ignored the question and pretended not to notice his mom then...


A) Asks again
B) Jimmy goes back to sleep
C) Jimmy decides to explain what happened
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on May 17, 2012, 03:50:39 AM
C.) Ignores the question
A) Asks again

"hun... ,.., mommy needs to know..."

A.) Free choice {i haz writers block Ò.Ó}
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on June 05, 2012, 05:13:07 AM
A.) Free choice

Jimmy...

A) Explains
B) Lies about it
C) Avoids again
D) Sleeps
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 05, 2012, 06:47:41 AM
(Wait, nevermind, I have no idea what's going on even though I read every single post)
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on June 05, 2012, 06:59:30 AM
(Wait, nevermind, I have no idea what's going on even though I read every single post)
(Pretty much Jimmy was sent to a dream world that may or may not be real that turned out to be a coma. He woke up now and his mother is asking him what happened.)(You can develop the story.)
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: CarolineJohnson on June 05, 2012, 07:12:24 AM
(Wait, nevermind, I have no idea what's going on even though I read every single post)
(Pretty much Jimmy was sent to a dream world that may or may not be real that turned out to be a coma. He woke up now and his mother is asking him what happened.)(You can develop the story.)
(That's confusing. I have no ideas to develop the story.)
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on June 05, 2012, 07:16:09 AM
(Wait, nevermind, I have no idea what's going on even though I read every single post)
(Pretty much Jimmy was sent to a dream world that may or may not be real that turned out to be a coma. He woke up now and his mother is asking him what happened.)(You can develop the story.)
(That's confusing. I have no ideas to develop the story.)
Ya, Bot made it a little confusing. You can make him go back to a normal life if you want, or send him back to his coma/dream world.
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on June 05, 2012, 03:10:32 PM
(Wait, nevermind, I have no idea what's going on even though I read every single post)
(Pretty much Jimmy was sent to a dream world that may or may not be real that turned out to be a coma. He woke up now and his mother is asking him what happened.)(You can develop the story.)
(That's confusing. I have no ideas to develop the story.)
Ya, Bot made it a little confusing. You can make him go back to a normal life if you want, or send him back to his coma/dream world.

Am stupid for doing it, I know  :-X
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on June 26, 2012, 08:10:55 AM
[im thinking about nulling everything ive said or done in the story of Jimmy for the sake of going back to when things werent confusing. I feel bad scince I killed this story and other things too I guess. If there are no objections then I plan to null everything friday morning at 2am (my time)]
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Noob on June 27, 2012, 07:00:06 PM
[im thinking about nulling everything ive said or done in the story of Jimmy for the sake of going back to when things werent confusing. I feel bad scince I killed this story and other things too I guess. If there are no objections then I plan to null everything friday morning at 2am (my time)]
No, it's fine. You are half of the RP, lol.
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: NekoBot on June 27, 2012, 08:31:35 PM
[im thinking about nulling everything ive said or done in the story of Jimmy for the sake of going back to when things werent confusing. I feel bad scince I killed this story and other things too I guess. If there are no objections then I plan to null everything friday morning at 2am (my time)]
No, it's fine. You are half of the RP, lol.



still feel bad about it though. I made things waaaay too compicated
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Apokura on August 04, 2012, 02:46:51 AM
A.) Free choice

Jimmy...

A) Explains
B) Lies about it
C) Avoids again
D) Sleeps

D) Sleeps.

Upon sleeping, he realizes he actually just woke up, and everything thus far has been a dream; And that his name is actually Mike. Mike takes the stairs to leave the room well-known by him as his own room, to arrive...

A)At the kitchen (If you get the reference, kudos to you)
B)At school
C)At the leaving room
D)Your choice.
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Apokura on March 27, 2015, 11:38:19 PM
And so, a new adventure begins. A new day rises, and as one story ends, another begins...

Character name: Johnny
Age: 19 and a three quarters
Sex: male, of course

You wake up one day after a strange dream, you...


A) Get up as if nothing happened


B)Go back to sleep, ignoring the fact that you have school.


C)Try to recall the dream


D)Go to school, and tell a friend about it.
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Kiss x Miz on March 28, 2015, 04:33:02 AM
B)Go back to sleep, ignoring the fact that you have school.

Johnny fades back into his sleep.
The next time he opens his eyes he notices he's way too late for school.
His aunt Mary comes in and yells "Why are you still in bed? You have school!"

A) Johnny lies about being sick
B) He rushes to his feet and gets dressed
C) He plays possum
D) He yells back at his aunt "(insert rebellious crap)"
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Apokura on March 28, 2015, 07:03:29 PM
C) He plays possum.

However, Johnny's sleepy mind just remembered something.
He lived alone with his single mom, and she did not have any sisters.
So, who could this "Aunt Mary" be...?

A)Probably someone dangerous; Johnny continues playing possum.
B)Probably someone dangerous; Johnny jumps to his feet and tries to escape
C)Probably someone harmless; continue sleeping
D)Probably someone harmless; (Insert what you want to do here)
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Kiss x Miz on March 28, 2015, 07:22:53 PM
B)Probably someone dangerous; Johnny jumps to his feet and tries to escape

Right as he jump up, he sees his bed melting behind him and his door getting fused shut.
The floor is extremely hot, so he jumps out of his window.

A) He lands on his mom's car a couple feet below
B) He ends up on his balcony
C) As they lived near the sea, he falls into the water
D) The window turned out to be a trap and he got caught in a net
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Apokura on March 30, 2015, 06:23:00 AM
C) As they lived near the sea, he falls into the water

Upon landing on the water, you stop for a moment to think. You

A)Swim towards the beach; after all, you have to go back to firm land
B)Swim along the coastline for a while; it would be wise to avoid whoever was in the house
C)Swim opposite to the beach; get as far away as possible from land, then try to reach the beach again, to make sure you're not followed;
D)Drown because you can't swim.
Title: Re: Choose your adventure!
Post by: Swagmaster on March 30, 2015, 09:07:38 AM
A)Swim towards the beach; after all, you have to go back to firm land

Upon arriving, you realize that a mysterious woman was standing, staring at you from afar. You decide to:

A) Avoid Her
B) Kill Her
C) Investigate
D) You remember that it's Aunt Mary