Author Topic: Fun Friday 20: Conception  (Read 5535 times)

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
Fun Friday 20: Conception
« on: December 22, 2012, 11:15:44 PM »
I'm dissapointed this didn't continue but happy this didn't die >:3 thank you mizari for keeping this going :)

So anyways welcome to the 20th week brahs ima switch this up this week hehehe

.:/FFF 20: Conception\:.
1.Would you talk in first person for a week?
2. If you could do one evil devilish thing what would you do? Why? What defines evil?
3. What is your veiw on religion? What's makes religion...... religion?
4. What makes a dream come true?
5. What is friendship? Can it be bound to a physical entity or feeling or something more?

Offline CarolineJohnson

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 9
  • Herpenderps
      • Creepy + Pasta
Re: Fun Friday 20: Conception
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 11:20:39 PM »
1. I already talk in first person, every day.
2. I would do nothing. Evil is bad, yo.
3. I don't have any views on religion.
4. A dream comes true is made by overwhelming feelings. By the people around you. The environment.
5. Friendship is a connection between two things, like a dog and his owner or two people. Friendship can't be bound by anything. Friendship does what friendship wants.

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 12:27:11 AM »
1) Hrm, so life is going to be a game eh?
2) Depends on what the consequences / rewards are.
3) I believe in what I believe is true.
4) Stuff. Really, stuff. Stuff that comes together to do stuff so that the stuff of your dream can... err... be-stuffed?
5) Physical, oh hell no. Unless you mean... -insert "you know what I mean" meme here- Anyways, feeling... Duh.

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 12:39:37 AM »
I'm dissapointed this didn't continue but happy this didn't die >:3 thank you mizari for keeping this going :)
I'm not sure what I did though o.O I love the FFFs but I'm not really doing a lot for 'em but putting them up in the news from time to time and posting in every single one.

It would only be strange if I wasn't talking in first person for a week. Talking in third person would be fun to do though :P
2. If you could do one evil devilish thing what would you do? Why? What defines evil?
It'd be fun to flash-flood a whole continent to see the people struggling on TV for the next few weeks.
3. What is your view on religion? What's makes religion...... religion?
People can believe in whatever makes them happy as long as it doesn't influence the people around them. Religion is a collection of guidelines to live by if you dedicate yourself to it.
Girls.
5. What is friendship? Can it be bound to a physical entity or feeling or something more?
A physical bond with someone you can trust and won't judge you for acting outside social standards.

Offline Mr.PowPow

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 97
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 1
  • It's a jungle out there! Do do do do do do do~
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 01:44:30 AM »
1) .......

2) Allow the world to be purged of all life, except me. Then I would build a haven for myself where I can't be hurt by others. Evil is just a perception of the mind, it differs from person to person and thus is an unreliable term.

3) I don't believe in anything, people are as unreliable as the changing of the weather. However religion could or could not be true, I just choose to distance myself from either side of the argument, so long as it doesn't affect me.

4) dream (in the aspiration sense) is just another word for an unrealistic desire. It'll never come true.

5) A very rare thing and easily mistaken for "a temporary acquaintance, maintained by a cost/benefit system". I only hold a select few to the concept of friendship.

Offline O:\msg

• Attack: 78
    Defense: 60
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • S'up?
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 01:55:31 AM »

3. What is your veiw on religion? What's makes religion...... religion?
1. I don't get it...
2. Rape Holly Willoughby. Why? Have you seen her?! Heartlessness.
3. Best moral code to follow, but totally false.
4. Achieving it
5. Friendship is being 100% comfortable and being totally yourself with someone, and having total trust.

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 02:25:31 PM »
1.Would you talk in first person for a week? Tyran refuses.
2. If you could do one evil devilish thing what would you do? Why? What defines evil? (a) Just one? >: (b) I want more! (c) I am the definition of evil.
3. What is your view on religion? What's makes religion...... religion?(a)People can believe what they want, but it's not for me. (b) Religion is unquestionable faith in a higher power.
4. What makes a dream come true? When the person who thinks/comes up with the dream is satisfied/happy. NOW IF YOU'RE TALKING LITERALLY... A dream(foresight) that comes true isn't really you predicting the future, it's more like you can't remember most of your dream so the event you experience fills in the holes that the memory of your dream has if you have just one little thing in common. ...etc.
5. What is friendship? Can it be bound to a physical entity or feeling or something more? (a)Friendship is a mutual companionship where both parties enjoy each others' company. (b) It can actually be both, though using the word bound is a bit restricting, and that's not how friendship's s'posed to go. The physical entity can be like a symbol or something, something to represent the relationship between the two. Things can get a little too hectic if they take the symbol too seriously though... It's most strong as what you define as a "feeling" because that's basically how friendship runs. You don't have any definite feel or measurement of how close you are; you just know that you are. Everything is free, and liberation is comforting. A friend is comforting.

Multiple questions in each line!? THIS BOGGLES ME.

Offline Muffin

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 25
    Defense: 25
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 16
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 05:44:52 AM »
1. Muddy caveman, Muddy refuse use gud gramma.
2. I really can't think of anything devilish to do...And what defines evil? Too many things, it's really hard to define that.
3. I don't really like religion (Even though I do kinda believe in one. Emphasis on the kinda) And I don't really know what religion is exactly.
4. Belief and perseverance.
5. I don't think friendship is actually a feeling, I like to think of it as A Thing that's intangible but it's there.

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 03:15:44 AM »
1) Austin loves first person. He uses it all the time! He's like me in that aspect

2) I'm too good of a child to do that *Stares around the room in a suspicious face*

3) I most definitely believe in god, but I respect what other's believe and feel they are entitled to their own beliefs

4) Hard work and dedication

5) Friendship is the bond between two people. It can be both, I guess

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal