Chat > Debates

Do you think that some gamehost websites and companies game reviews are bought?

<< < (2/4) > >>

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on February 11, 2013, 02:04:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mizari on February 11, 2013, 02:00:46 PM ---Depends on the reviewers. Big reviewers won't risk their credibility by getting bribed to write better reviews.

--- End quote ---

But IGN is a highly popular, and trusted reviewer but soetmes. Their reviews dont add up to the game too well

--- End quote ---
I don't follow IGN cuz I don't trust them :/ I'm subscribed to a great gamesmagazine.

senpai_FisT:
And you can't ignore that Gamespot incident where an employee got fired for giving an honest review.

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: FiST on February 11, 2013, 02:26:32 PM ---And you can't ignore that Gamespot incident where an employee got fired for giving an honest review.

--- End quote ---

The way I see it. If you see a shitton of adds for a game on a game reviewing website, odds are, they're gonna get that food review regardless how good the game is

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on February 11, 2013, 02:40:21 PM ---they're gonna get that food review regardless how good the game is

--- End quote ---
omnomnom

PC Gamer gives legit reviews

NekoBot:
Darn typos... lol, but what about the Microsoft/Sony empire? Can those reviews be trusted?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version