Author Topic: FFF 29: 1 Year Annivurrsurreh  (Read 4926 times)

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
FFF 29: 1 Year Annivurrsurreh
« on: March 16, 2013, 05:12:11 PM »
I've been asked to make this a couple minutes ago so it's not my fault! QQ

Anyway...

Welcome to Slimy Strap-on Saturday!

Rules:
1. Before the week ends the selected host must select a host for the next FFF. In the event the proposal is refused and a new host cannot be found then guess what? You go again :3
2. The participants may only answer the five questions presented to thee by th host. Participants may not answer questions not asked by the host. Still pretty easy right?
3. I, NekoBot, creator of the event request that all participants have fun. So please refrain from putting others down, using discriminatory language to offend others, and intentional racism is prohibited.

Ion Quests:

1. I know we've lost some active members lately, but how do you feel about the members we have left?
2. Your mom told you you could be anything you want, what are you?
3. If a bum came in your house and you had to choose whether he had sex with you or your mom, who would you choose?
4. What do you love most in this world?
5. List your favorite 3 activities. (Masturbating is not an activity)

Offline TyranBrûlée

• Supersonic Hyper Omega Gigadeath
  • Attack: 0
    Defense: 1
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 22
  • お尻とおっぱいお尻とおっぱい
Re: FFF 29: 1 Year Annivurrsurreh
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 10:27:08 PM »
1. I know we've lost some active members lately, but how do you feel about the members we have left? Everyone's wonderful~ ^w^
2. Your mom told you you could be anything you want, what are you? My mum has told me that before and I was like idk
3. If a bum came in your house and you had to choose whether he had sex with you or your mom, who would you choose? Uh... [REDACTED]
4. What do you love most in this world? Uhh... *Who*. You~!
5. List your favorite 3 activities. (Masturbating is not an activity) Damn, now I have to think:
- Talkin' to you
- Internettin'
- Gamin'

Offline NekoBot

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 154
    Defense: 96
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: -66
  • A shadow of the past
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2013, 12:47:32 AM »
1. I know we've lost some active members lately, but how do you feel about the members we have left? They're all fun
2. Your mom told you you could be anything you want, what are you? I don't have a mom
3. If a bum came in your house and you had to choose whether he had sex with you or your mom, who would you choose? My mom scince I dont have one
4. What do you love most in this world? She isn't what she used to be and I miss that alot :c
5. List your favorite 3 activities. (Masturbating is not an activity)
•recruiting
•talking
•hanging out with people
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 12:51:37 AM by Mizari » »

Offline Muffin

• Kerplunky-plunk
  • Attack: 25
    Defense: 25
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 16
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 06:38:49 AM »
1. I really really miss them, especially Powy.
2. I'm a guy that spends most of his time on the internet and gaming. And I' proud!
3. Me! I'd never let my mom go through that!
4. Cheesecake.
5. Gaming, internetting, watching stuff.

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 07:18:06 AM »
1. Well, I am one of the people who sorta left, and I am trying to make my return...

2. Professional Athlete, but at the same time I don't want to pursue professional sports (It's a very weird relationship)

3. Me, I would never let that happen to my mom

4. My friends and family, they pick me up when I'm falling down :)

5. Eating, Playing Sports, Gaming

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 12:16:01 AM »
1. I know we've lost some active members lately, but how do you feel about the members we have left? They are nicies. I love my Arpegians :D
2. Your mom told you you could be anything you want, what are you? Doin' what I like to do.
3. If a bum came in your house and you had to choose whether he had sex with you or your mom, who would you choose? Err, if I cheat on my GF, she would chop my head off so....
4. What do you love most in this world? Arpegi and everything around it. (So my creativity, community, my GF, my game collection and such. Yeah)
5. List your favorite 3 activities. (Masturbating is not an activity)1) Fa... Nah jk, spending time with mah GF
2) Gaming
3) Writing.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal