Chat > Member Spotlight

Member Spotlight #21 - Caster no Mae

<< < (2/9) > >>

Mr.PowPow:
If a person owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way down to the center of the earth?

Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?

Why does mineral water that has trickled through mountains for centuries
have a use by date?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say "I think i'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

Why does Goofy stand on two legs when Pluto remains on four?

Caster no Mae:

--- Quote from: Mr.PowPow on April 25, 2013, 10:38:11 PM ---If a person owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way down to the center of the earth?

Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?

Why does mineral water that has trickled through mountains for centuries
have a use by date?

Who was the first person to look at a cow and say "I think i'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

Why does Goofy stand on two legs when Pluto remains on four?

--- End quote ---

No, its impossible as if you go deep enough you would cross with other people's land as the land you own at the surface would get Smaller and smaller as you go deeper

I call them Stairs in the outside too so I would not know about your Human Logic of naming things

because Foolish Humans put all kinds of Chemicals to them as well as because its not free running and instead, well, put to a bottle so it won't stay fresh.

it was quite likely the man who invented the Animal Husbandry - I belive it was some smart man in the Ancient Babylonia, around the city of URUK

because Goofy is actually a Stand User,

Muffin:
What is 2+2?

Caster no Mae:

--- Quote from: Muffin on April 26, 2013, 06:46:20 AM ---What is 2+2?

--- End quote ---

NekoJonez:
Views on me?
Views on trolls?
Views on girlfriends?
Views on these kind of questions?
Favorite thread?
Who am I to you?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page