Contests & Events > Fun Friday Five

Friday Fun Five: Better late then never (32)

<< < (2/2)

dark 5FVD:
1) Did you ever had a sunburn? If yes, did it hurt and where?
Nop never had one.

2) Facebook or Twitter? (You have to choose)
Facebook

3) Did you ever do something for a friend you disliked? (Eg, you dislike watching a play but because a friend acts in it, you went watching it to support him)
yeah. this. i don't really like play's

4) What's your favorite smiley at Arpegi?
:D

5) Go around in your room, close your eyes, walk around and count to 50. Then grab the nearest random object. What is it?
my headphones

senpai_FisT:
1. I think it's my complexion. I don't get sunburns easily.
2. Facebook. Easy to use.
3. Doing his homework. I barely do mine.
4. Guy with cheesecracker on his head.  O:-)
5. Mah dick! (jk, a hot wheels car.)

Arikado:
1) Yes, my face.
2) Twitter.
3) I don't think I've ever had to.
4) I never really use smileys.
5) A shoe.

Reisyukaku:
1) Did you ever had a sunburn? If yes, did it hurt and where?
A long time ago, on my shoulders. And of course it hurt.
2) Facebook or Twitter? (You have to choose)
Facebook. The idea of twitter has always seemed retarded.
3) Did you ever do something for a friend you disliked? (Eg, you dislike watching a play but because a friend acts in it, you went watching it to support him)
All the time. Mostly did things for my gf that I thought were embarrassing as fuck, but she liked. Also playing mario-kart at a friends house.. I hate that game so much.
4) What's your favorite smiley at Arpegi?
I never really use them :I
5) Go around in your room, close your eyes, walk around and count to 50. Then grab the nearest random object. What is it?
A small printer solenoid.

NekoBot:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on May 06, 2013, 12:00:52 AM ---Yeah.

1) Did you ever had a sunburn? If yes, did it hurt and where? I've had it so bad I had sun poisoning and ever scince t is hard for me to sunburn anymore
2) Facebook or Twitter? (You have to choose)facebook, although both are stupid compared to where it started
3) Did you ever do something for a friend you disliked? (Eg, you dislike watching a play but because a friend acts in it, you went watching it to support him)yup
4) What's your favorite smiley at Arpegi?Not here that much to have one. but... this ones always fun √(-_-√)
jack Russel terrier
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version