Help & Support > Computer Help

I'm not able to add people on steam

<< < (2/3) > >>

Muffin:
Demos and free to play games also count, iirc.

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: Muffin on May 12, 2013, 10:21:54 PM ---Demos and free to play games also count, iirc.

--- End quote ---
Well I have added free to play games too but the first thing I did when I joined Steam was add my nephew to play Call of Duty (which I activated on Steam didn't buy on Steam)

Mr.PowPow:

--- Quote from: Muffin on May 12, 2013, 10:21:54 PM ---Demos and free to play games also count, iirc.

--- End quote ---
I'm not entirely sure if it works that way anymore, I mean a couple months ago when I only had TF2 I was unable to add people.

--- Quote from: Mizari on May 12, 2013, 10:32:48 PM ---Well I have added free to play games too but the first thing I did when I joined Steam was add my nephew to play Call of Duty (which I activated on Steam didn't buy on Steam)

--- End quote ---
Depending on how long ago you first installed steam, it could just be the fact that you joined steam during a time when they were allowing people to add without games.

NekoJonez:

--- Quote from: Mizari on May 12, 2013, 09:16:03 PM ---I never bought or got anything gifted on Steam. Why is it working for me?

--- End quote ---
Do you play a game that requires steam?

Like I did, the latest Tomb Raider.

Kiss x Miz:

--- Quote from: NekoJonez on May 12, 2013, 11:41:44 PM ---
--- Quote from: Mizari on May 12, 2013, 09:16:03 PM ---I never bought or got anything gifted on Steam. Why is it working for me?

--- End quote ---
Do you play a game that requires steam?

Like I did, the latest Tomb Raider.

--- End quote ---
Skyrim needs Steam. I think Blind has Skyrim.

I registered for Steam a good while back though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version