Author Topic: (xbox 360, ps3 & pc) Assassins creed 3  (Read 4744 times)

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
(xbox 360, ps3 & pc) Assassins creed 3
« on: September 02, 2013, 08:59:31 PM »

"Our Creed does not command us to be free. It commands us to be wise."

First of all before I start my review. Mind this Is my verry first review. That I wrote myself. So if it is not that good I appoligize in advance. Now we had that Let's start shall we? We shall

Story
The story go's about a young native american kid who tries to murder the templars who commanded to attack his village. Ratonhnhaké:ton also known as Connor Kenway is the young kid who will become an assassin. After he fled from his village to hunt the templars who burned down his village he encounters an old man who trains Ratonhnhaké:ton to an ultimate assassin. This time the game finds it self at the foot of the american revolution so fire arms are kind of a big deal here.

Graphics
The lighting in this game is. In all honesty really good. During day time it is nicely lighted the snow isn't too bright and when it is night you really get the feeling that you are walking in the dark. The enviroment is designed really nicely and the character design is just BEA-utifull. It is just nice to look at and you notice that they took alot of time to design the levels.

Sounds
The sounds in this game are also pretty nice. As is the voice acting. Every person in this game except the normal townfolk each have there own charme. The british accent is just nicely done. The same can be said about the american accent and the native american accent. The animals have all a natural sound and the music in the game... Well too be honest I didn't pay alot of attention. But the changing from fight music to just free roam music flows just as good as every assassins creed game this far.

Gameplay
Well the gameplay itself and with that I mean the controls at most are really terrible on the xbox 360 at least. They changed every button and every action. The fighting doesn't feel that natural anymore as it used to do. You can buy alot of weapons and have a few nice new weapons like the trip mine. The only down thing about the trip mine is that when you place it and a guard sees it. He will attack immediatly. But yeah you have several options of weapons you can buy. Of each weapon type like knife there are different moddels eacht with there own pro's and con's. Some might be better in combo other in speed and others in deflecting. You have swords, axe's, guns, heavy weapons, and bold weapons. There is also the nice ting called rope darts. They let you hang the target or pull the target towards you. The bow only has a mere ammo capacity of 8. So as you can think it is terrible for big levels. But you can retrieve them from the enemy's you shot. Crafting is apparently also a big thing in this game. But I just don't know how to do it sinds it whas a year after they explained how you craft that I continueing the game. I find the gameplay terrible besides the few nice weapons. The last thing that really annoyes me is killing the final bosses but I'll let you figur it out why I dislike it. It isn't the character itself but how you kill them that annoyes me.

(PRO'S)
  • The frontier gives you several houres of gameplay.
  • A lot of fun to kill guards
  • satisfaction of helping civilians
  • Nice new weapons
(CON'S)
  • Killing the end bosses is a MAJOR lett down
  • Too much use of guns
  • 100% completion is near impossible
  • not enough cash flow. (you earn less then the items cost)
  • naval combat is impossible if you didn't upgrade your ship to the max.

Sounds: 9/10
gameplay: 5/10
graphics: 8/10
story: 7,5/10
Overall
29,5/40

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 08:33:26 AM by Dark Bl!ndshoT » »

Offline Swagmaster

• Roleplayin' Clan
  • Attack: 111
    Defense: 111
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 10
  • Cuz Why Not?
Re: (xbox 360, ps3 & pc) Assassins creed 3
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 12:00:14 AM »
Place a spoiler alert. People who haven't played this will kill you after reading the Gameplay section

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
Re: (xbox 360, ps3 & pc) Assassins creed 3
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 08:31:36 AM »
I'll be sure to do that thanks

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal