Author Topic: Tuning rules in Belgium  (Read 4297 times)

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
  • Attack: 100
    Defense: 100
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 3
Tuning rules in Belgium
« on: September 16, 2013, 07:28:32 PM »
So yeah I'm not sure if anybody is interested but maybe for the upcoming tuner arpegians from belgium this will be.

So I got to hear this news actually trough my parents. My mom told me that there was an article about tuning. At firs I thought ah sweet. The tuning is finally gonna be accepted by the governement in belgium. Turnes ou I was wrong. Dead wrong. No instead of excepting tuning they thought lets really start to piss tuners of. Because what seems is that they are gonna be a lot stronger about the tuning rules in belgium. For example. The side mirrors not all of them if any of them will be aproved by the yearly car check up. The brake disc of your car is not allowed to be changed. So a lot of money is dissapearing there. You probably won't be allowed to change the collor of your brakes. But it's all for a good cause. It's to protect the tuners and the citizens in Belgium... That is just bullshit. It is just because the cops don't wanna work. Too be quite honest I was fed up by the system already for a few months but this... This is where I draw

THE LINE

You used to be able to tune your car like this

OR THIS

But what the goverment actually want is that the tuners in Belgium will look like this.

A stock car with a bit of decals. If you are lucky that is.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 07:44:43 PM by Dark NekoBl!ndshoT » »

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
Re: Tuning rules in Belgium
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 03:29:22 PM »
Mehh, just tune your car badassily anyway. Drive away when being pulled over, become wanted. I'm sure it's worth it.

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2013, 03:59:54 PM »
yeah those rules won't stop me anyway. But it's just getting insany laughable at how the governement is running belgium.

Offline Kiss x Miz

• Administrator
  • Attack: 95
    Defense: 94
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 23
  • eh
      • Arpegi
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2013, 08:06:50 PM »
yeah those rules won't stop me anyway. But it's just getting insany laughable at how the governement is running belgium.
I don't even wanna know how bad it'd get if NVA or Vlaams Belang would take charge. Their plans are close to facistic. I'm voting for VLD

Offline NekoJonez

• Administrator
  • Attack: 104
    Attack Member
  • High Five Received: 21
  • Look, I'm on a Gameboy.
      • My gaming life.
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 08:16:17 PM »
I don't even wanna know how bad it'd get if NVA or Vlaams Belang would take charge. Their plans are close to facistic. I'm voting for VLD
I still vote for "Groen". Yeah, those online test said that I match the closest with their views.

Offline dark 5FVD

• Arpegiator
    Attack Member
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 10:07:24 PM »
nah you know how I choose for whom I vote? I play the game. iene miene mutte. Until I there is one left. Unles I choose ps or spa

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal