Chat > Rants

Nintendo Going Down the Drain?

(1/7) > >>

Swagmaster:
I love Nintendo, you all know I do, but WTF are they doing to themselves? Their products aren't getting many sales, so what do they do? Invest in another product that won't do any better -- in fact, does worse? This new Wii Mini proves it. LIKE WTF SERIOUSLY?? You're freaking competing with your own product. Plus, it isn't even much smaller than a Wii, and it's far cheaper made and you can feel it. And it has no WiFi compatibility and no bacwards compatibility either. You're far better off purchasing a new Wii for only $50 MORE. Or a used Wii in great quality for a similar OR CHEAPER price. Plus, they seem to think Mario and Zelda are the saviors of Nintendo. "Oh, we're running out of ideas and not getting sales? I KNOW! LETS RELEASE ANOTHER ZELDA OR MARIO!!!" I love these franchises too, but Nintendo is getting too dependent on games that do the same exact shit with different names. Mario and Zelda are being released at a massive pace, and I feel it's killing those franchises too. Maybe Zelda is not so bad, but definitely Mario. Even the creator of Mario himself said he's tired of it, and he is retiring as well. Nintendo is kicking its own ass, seriously. When will they catch up with this current generation of gaming and make a system that can actually compete? One with 1080 HD Graphics along with 3D compatibility and an all-out entertainment system while retaining its fun nature of games. They are too stubborn to admit that is the solution. and it's killing the company

Kiss x Miz:
They're gonna need something big before it's too late.

Swagmaster:
Yes and even if gamers don't want to admit it, the gaming industry just won't be the same without Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon, which are all Nintendo games. Yet, they can't help but not play Nintendo games because of its clear inferiority

Arikado:
They really ought to bring back some of their forgotten IPs, like Star Fox, for example. They can't rely on the same three IPs forever.

BloodcatNS:

--- Quote from: Arikado on November 24, 2013, 10:55:47 PM ---They really ought to bring back some of their forgotten IPs, like Star Fox, for example. They can't rely on the same three IPs forever.

--- End quote ---
But considering its age, it's not really been exposed to the younger generation much. If the IP's been gone for too long, then I don't really expect the sales to help push Nintendo up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version