O:\msg:
Oh, before I forget: http://www.favslist.com/users/nodley/91/lists/64

Muffin:
Gitaroo Man.
Ratchet and Clank series.
Sly Cooper series.
MGS series.
Final Fantasy XI
Parappa da Rappa (Or whatever it's called)

NekoBot:
If you ever want to give Jak and Daxter a go, here's a low down of the thoughts for each of the games in the series.

Jak and Daxter - This shit feels like if spyro and crash had a baby, too easy
Jak 2                 - This is pretty fun. Oh wait, omg, I died.... it set me back HOW FAR?! OMFG !@#$% It is a good game, but ruined by the difficulty and horrible checkpoint system
Jak 3                 - This game is pretty fun, but god damn, some of these bits are boring as hell.

Another good series that I eventually came back to after originally hating are the Kingdom Hearts games. Oddly fun is all I can say.

Do you like flying games? One of the best hidden gems I ever came apon is a game called Sky Odyssey. It's surprisingly a lot of fun, and the gameplay is fairly solid for just flying 'round and stuff. Plenty of gamemodes, secrets, and unlockables for you to try out too.

Know what is also surprisingly fun? Or at least, to me it was. Pac-Man World-2. I loved it, and, it has a good deal of game content. However... one level towards the end can take like... an hour to do =_=

hmmm....
bumbabumbabummm....

Oh. OH OH OOOOHHH. Want a couple solid games on a league of their own? Try Ico and Shadows of the Colossus.   The later of the two I found to be more fun, and, it feels really rewarding to finish that game.

I'ma just list a few for now and come back laterzar

Psychonauts
Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil
Killer 7
Heavenly Guardian  <---- A lot of people downgrade this to hell, but, in my opinion, it is a solid rpg
Metal Slug Anthology <---- For that Saturday spent at the arcade feels
Growlanser Generations <---- Try it, trust me
Katamari whatever it is called

more laterzararararar

Joel16:
Shadow of the colossus <3
Ico <3
Prince of Persia Series <3

Muffin:

--- Quote from: NekoBot on December 04, 2013, 12:12:00 AM ---Psychonauts
Klonoa 2: Lunatea’s Veil
--- End quote ---